WHY IT'S MY ISLAND

WHY IT'S MY ISLAND

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Well because I immigrated here and became a citizen here. That for me classes me as being formally adopted here.

The rest of you are mere temporary guests willing to flee for the next big buck somehwere else.
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Re: WHY IT'S MY ISLAND

Postby SuperTomKingChecker » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:59 pm

It is your island and you are a national, but you aren't biologically Asian, so that will always be your stumbling block when trying to get people to see you as Taiwanese. Unless you go for a blood transfusion...
SuperTomKingChecker

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:34 pm

SuperTomKingChecker wrote:It is your island and you are a national, but you aren't biologically Asian, so that will always be your stumbling block when trying to get people to see you as Taiwanese. Unless you go for a blood transfusion...

Didnt you know, I apparently had cosmetic surgery to change my features. And KEA was telling people on mysats was saying how I am actually 1/4 Japanese because my granfather is buried in Yokohama in WW2. Actually he was the highest ranked allied Army officer to be buried there. Killed by the Americans actually from an overdose of free radiation.

But hey why let facts get in the way of a good story. Not my fault if a stupid ignorant KEA from New Zealand thinks the Commonwealth War Cemetery Yokohama holds Japanese war dead.
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby Forelegua » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:49 am

Killed by the Americans actually from an overdose of free radiation.

Christ, you whinge. We just can't even give you shit free without you complaining. The Japanese had to work really hard for that radiation.
Forelegua

Return to LIVING ON MY ISLAND