Taiwanese people are worthless

Taiwanese people are worthless

Postby GUYINTAIWAN » Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:55 am

Whilst I do think that the average Taiwanese worker gets treated like shit, they also don't bring anything of real value to the company. They are easily replaced because it's easy to replace a zombie who screws around on Facebook all day. They're regarded as worth little because they are worth little, and they're worth little because they're regarded as worth little. It's a bit of a chicken and the egg thing. Regardless, I wouldn't want the average Taiwanese person working for me. I wouldn't try to treat them like shit, but I could see how my patience would wear very thin, very quickly and I'd probably start treating them like shit because they wouldn't care enough to make me want to value them. Life is a two way street. If the average worker here doesn't give a shit, why should the boss give a shit? Frankly, if I had carte blanche at the school where I work, I'd fire half of the teachers here within the first hour, though the problem would be that the next wave of replacements, and the wave after that, and the one after that ad infinitum, would be just as bad. The incompetence, lack of initiative and sheer laziness here is astounding, and I don't think reworking the incentives to provide more carrot and less stick would necessarily make any difference. The only thing many of them do understand is a bigger stick. So, fuck 'em.

Of course I'm just another unhappy English teacher in Taidong
GUYINTAIWAN

Re: Taiwanese people are worthless

Postby THE TEDDY BEAR » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:37 am

And some people come from shitholes they're glad to get out of even if it means teaching kindy for a living. Lets face it most of the expats teaching English here are useless cretins.
THE TEDDY BEAR

Postby HEADHONCHO11 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:40 am

THE TEDDY BEAR wrote:And some people come from shitholes they're glad to get out of even if it means teaching kindy for a living. Lets face it most of the expats teaching English here are useless cretins.

A lot of them are lazy or not very high on the IQ meter, let's call a spade a spade about the expats teaching in Taiwan
HEADHONCHO11

Postby CLARK KENT » Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:32 pm

HEADHONCHO11 wrote:
THE TEDDY BEAR wrote:And some people come from shitholes they're glad to get out of even if it means teaching kindy for a living. Lets face it most of the expats teaching English here are useless cretins.

A lot of them are lazy or not very high on the IQ meter, let's call a spade a spade about the expats teaching in Taiwan

I would have to agree with that especially the South Africans who come here. Most of them should be sent back to South Africa.
CLARK KENT

Postby SuperTomKingChecker » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:29 am

HEADHONCHO11 wrote:

I was a totally useless cretin and I taught kindy in Taiwan. I used to cry a lot when some other asspat took my squeaky hammer. How was I supposed to do any teaching if I couldn't bash the children on the head and yell 'udddaaa,' or 'bun, ni shr bun bun bun,' after every answer I fed to them so they could repeat what I just said?

So I agree. I was a cretin so I think everyone else was one too. It didn't help that the Taiwanese simply don't study English from birth in the home. They are obsessed with learning Mandarin for some reason and it is piped into the home by parents, family etc, it is criminal if your goal is to learn English in your first 12 years of life. Talk about a hindrance. My mother wanted me to learn English bless her, so she taught me English in the home. Talk about mixed messages.
SuperTomKingChecker

Postby TEMPER GAIN » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:21 pm

HEADHONCHO11 wrote:

Oh snap, really?
Welcome to Forumosa... Treat people with respect... Be civilized... Every member of this community has a responsibility to participate in a respectful manner... You are strongly advised to exercise a little common decency... Oh, and FUCK YOU CARAMEL! ... forumosa Admin (actual post)

TEMPER GAIN

Postby super danger mouse hans » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:41 pm

HEADHONCHO11 wrote:

Fuck the lot of you. I got deported cause some bitch got the cops onto me and they lied about me assaulting them.

I always worked illegally in Taiwan what the fuck's it got to do with any or you lot. Pathetic cretins all of you. All Taiwanese are lazy uneducated rice eaters.
The Taiwanese government should be well within its rights to deport anyone who works illegally here.
super danger mouse hans

Postby Forelegua » Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:54 am

GUYINTAIWAN wrote:Whilst I do think that the average Taiwanese worker gets treated like shit, they also don't bring anything of real value to the company. They are easily replaced because it's easy to replace a zombie who screws around on Facebook all day. They're regarded as worth little because they are worth little, and they're worth little because they're regarded as worth little. It's a bit of a chicken and the egg thing. Regardless, I wouldn't want the average Taiwanese person working for me. I wouldn't try to treat them like shit, but I could see how my patience would wear very thin, very quickly and I'd probably start treating them like shit because they wouldn't care enough to make me want to value them. Life is a two way street. If the average worker here doesn't give a shit, why should the boss give a shit? Frankly, if I had carte blanche at the school where I work, I'd fire half of the teachers here within the first hour, though the problem would be that the next wave of replacements, and the wave after that, and the one after that ad infinitum, would be just as bad. The incompetence, lack of initiative and sheer laziness here is astounding, and I don't think reworking the incentives to provide more carrot and less stick would necessarily make any difference. The only thing many of them do understand is a bigger stick. So, fuck 'em.

Of course I'm just another unhappy English teacher in Taidong

Hmmm....this is my goal in life, really. The endgame is to get an iron ricebowl job that pays squillions so I can screw around with FB all day. Or sites like this where I can spend my days feeling more clever than the local hoi polloi.
Forelegua

Postby tainancowboy » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:29 pm

super danger mouse hans wrote:
HEADHONCHO11 wrote:

Fuck the lot of you. I got deported cause some bitch got the cops onto me and they lied about me assaulting them.

I always worked illegally in Taiwan what the fuck's it got to do with any or you lot. Pathetic cretins all of you. All Taiwanese are lazy uneducated rice eaters.

And they drive, ride, weirdly.
tainancowboy

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Tue May 28, 2013 2:43 am

The most useless Taiwanese are those white caucasian ones who get citizenship here.
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Next

Return to LIVING ON MY ISLAND