NUDE EQUALS RUDE?

NUDE EQUALS RUDE?

Postby aboriginal girl » Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:02 pm

I used to post on another forum and there was a long discussion about my avatar, which was eventually voted as the best avatar on the site.

However it was banned because "one" member found it offensive. The only thing is that member never knew it wasn't anything except a mouse until someone told her to look close. So only after being told was she "offended". I am aboriginal and certainly bare breasts were very common to see in my village but we had to cover up when the priests and visitors from other areas called us savages. Nowadays you have women protesting for the right to breast feed in public and of course they will need to pull out their breasts for their children to suckle on.

Alos on the other forum I was attacked by expats who said my Englsh was too good to be true. Yes well I studied overseas and did a 5 year Teaching degree which included sprecial training as a TEFL teacher and which included one year of teaching practise in an English speaking country. I was really dissapointed to have been attacked by jimipresley Headhoncho Iron Oxide Lady and others who seem to think that now Asian could possibly have such a high standard of English. I also run a language school teaching English as well.
aboriginal girl

Re: NUDE EQUALS RUDE?

Postby GritRomney » Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:29 pm

Sometimes your husband posted from your handle. The discrepancy in language use was more the issue. Not a racist attack on the people of Taiwan. Anyone can speak any language fluently. Infact ALL humans can speak one language fluently.
GritRomney

Postby tainancowboy » Wed May 01, 2013 10:41 am

I like your avatar. I never knew it was a tit until that "self-offended" controversy cam about.

I did know who you are and of your native Taiwan status; and IMO there was never a problem with your "english."

Hell. language is for communication and all the rest is just fluffery. I communicate everyday with folks who "speak bad english" and get along fine.
What a pant-load oh steaming stinking hubris from some about "correct (read - engrish teechur approved) english."

I'm still waiting for the powers that be here to approve Pinays and Pinoys to teach English.
tainancowboy

Postby THE HULK » Mon May 20, 2013 5:12 pm

I loved that avatar. I still do. The kind of prudes getting offended by this have never been breastfeed, or if female have breasts stretcing to their knees, I think.
Ich bin ein dummkopf.

Popping flies since 1928

You only take revenge on people when you are 100% sure of success.
THE HULK

Postby SANDMAN » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:21 pm

Women are just a walking vagina to many men, and many Asian girls don't realise it
PISS THE FUCK OFF! This is a backwater, second-world piss-stain on the face of the planet. You know it, I know it, we ALL know it. Sandy Murray sandman1958@gmail.com
SANDMAN

Postby MAOMAN » Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:27 pm

SANDMAN wrote:Women are just a walking vagina to many men, and many Asian girls don't realise it

Whereas western men are used to fulfilling their sexual needs through consensual and sometimes casual sex with women they meet, Asian men tend to want to pay for it.

For me and my peers, the only loss of face would come from having to pay for a girl to sit with us in order to get laid. Taiwan has sex on the brain, and to perpetuate the myth of foreigners' more abhorrent or deviant sexual exploits is a whitewash of local practices
By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby IRON OXIDE LADY » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:06 am

MAOMAN wrote:
SANDMAN wrote:Women are just a walking vagina to many men, and many Asian girls don't realise it

Whereas western men are used to fulfilling their sexual needs through consensual and sometimes casual sex with women they meet, Asian men tend to want to pay for it.

For me and my peers, the only loss of face would come from having to pay for a girl to sit with us in order to get laid. Taiwan has sex on the brain, and to perpetuate the myth of foreigners' more abhorrent or deviant sexual exploits is a whitewash of local practices

Well, if Maoman's sexual prowess is anything like the quality of his English school which he sold, I don't think its much of a loss for those of us of the female persuasion.

All downhill.
IRON OXIDE LADY

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:10 am

Chinese don't intergrate well into western society cause they don't want to .. they choose to live with their own.. and its that simple.

And also since their society has been conditioned not to interact.. they find it hard to adapt. That's why even though I'm here teaching their kindy kids to speak English and to stop calling me a foreigner, I refuse to learn Chinese even though I'm a permanent resident here. They should step to western civilization levels and learn to speak fucking English. Just like the darkies managed back in South Africa.
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby MICHAEL GARY MILLER aka KEA » Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:15 am

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:Chinese don't intergrate well into western society cause they don't want to .. they choose to live with their own.. and its that simple.

And also since their society has been conditioned not to interact.. they find it hard to adapt. That's why even though I'm here teaching their kindy kids to speak English and to stop calling me a foreigner, I refuse to learn Chinese even though I'm a permanent resident here. They should step to western civilization levels and learn to speak fucking English. Just like the darkies managed back in South Africa.

For Jimipresley: I assume again you're being sarcastic,

but it's a shame you can't just outright condemn their actions for wanting to improve themselves and get some English lessons. It keeps us employed teaching kindy kids.

I have to teach them how to say fush and chups, and, choice bru.
LOOKING FOR A JOB

Keabird@hotmail.com Ph 0917 525 200

MICHAEL GARY MILLER aka KEA

Return to LIVING ON MY ISLAND