WHERE I LIVE IN ALISHAN

Re: WHERE I LIVE IN ALISHAN

Postby ROBERT MUCHA MAN KELLY » Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:54 am

BLACKCRUSADER wrote:We don't think much at all about you calling the locals morons. But hey if that's what you normally do in this foreign country then so be it.

I still can't believe the pile of horse shit that is continuing to heap up in this thread. And why this disgusting display of appeasement to Taiwanese thinking?
ROBERT MUCHA MAN KELLY

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:49 am

ROBERT MUCHA MAN KELLY wrote:
BLACKCRUSADER wrote:We don't think much at all about you calling the locals morons. But hey if that's what you normally do in this foreign country then so be it.

I still can't believe the pile of horse shit that is continuing to heap up in this thread. And why this disgusting display of appeasement to Taiwanese thinking?

Walk around with your mouth open like a toilet, and someone is BOUND to shit in it.

If you look like an utter tool, don't expect to be treated like a state-of-the-art nuclear reactor.
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby ROBERT MUCHA MAN KELLY » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:11 am

Hey I've hung out with the people. I own a bark raincoat, flipflops, a Tatung rice cooker, have no hot water in my washing machine, have a stove hooked up to gas cannisters, have two street cats, no insulation in my walls, use a tennis racket to kill mosquitoes and prefer to avoid all conflict at all times.

So I watched Rooftop today. Didn't need to pay as at Zhongxiao-Fuxing on the escalator up to the Wenhu Line they have the whole film in pictures in between the escalators. I hated it. I hate that fat HK actor who telegraphs his characters (hey, I am a loveable gangster, hey, I am a loveable bad guy, hey, I am a loveable un-loveable husband). I hate Jay Chou. His arms have no muscle mass; just how lame is his martial arts training.

I've got better biceps and I've had a neurological disorder for the past year.
ROBERT MUCHA MAN KELLY

Postby REPLICANT » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:13 am

ROBERT MUCHA MAN KELLY wrote: I've had a neurological disorder for the past year.

You've had once before you stepped foot on this island imho
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Postby THE GINGER MINGE » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:16 am

Living in Taiwan is like eating an oversized turd shaped fried dumpling. Poke it gently, to let some ambience flow. Poke it sharply, and your digits shall be scalded.
Don't swallow the whole thing in one go, be sure to add sauce, and other condiments, of your own making.
Might I suggest a little ginger?
THE GINGER MINGE

Postby ROBERT MUCHA MAN KELLY » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:17 am

REPLICANT wrote:
ROBERT MUCHA MAN KELLY wrote: I've had a neurological disorder for the past year.

You've had once before you stepped foot on this island imho

Next your quotes are going to come from Lonely Planet.
ROBERT MUCHA MAN KELLY

Previous

Return to LIVING ON MY ISLAND