MY FRIEND RACIALLY PROFILED AND SHOT BY COPS

Re: MY FRIEND RACIALLY PROFILED AND SHOT BY COPS

Postby KTVDRIVER » Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:39 pm

MAOMAN wrote:
BigJohn wrote:

hsinhai78 wrote: Those who seem to know more about this case on Forumosa do not necessarily want to share it. This discussion reminds me of the Zain Dean case pre-sentencing.

Zain Dean was far more polarizing. This case is more clear cut: the guy was guilty and admitted it. I don't know why you are suspicious that there is more to it than has been said on the forum. I mean there could be, I suppose, but guys like Maoman aren't known for teasing us with tenuous tendrils of half truths.

Thanks, BigJohn. Yeah, this wasn't half as dramatic as some people made it out to be. And the only commonality that it shares with the ZD case is that both events involved drunk foreigners. There are no half truths only lies.

ZD's had his civil suit upheld against him by the court, brought by the parents of the dead man he killed. ZD was the last known driver of the car that night.
I always say about that newspaper delivery guy, dead is dead.

Bubba2dumb just fucked up.

Thx for finally admitting they were BOTH guilty as sin in both cases! :thumbsup:
KTVDRIVER

Postby BUBBA 2 DUMB » Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:38 pm

I've studied Kineseology, but looking for group that wants to form up and help each other muscle test for varies reasons.
I'm an English teacher but I tell people I secretly work for the CIA
BUBBA 2 DUMB

Postby REPLICANT » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:17 pm

BUBBA 2 DUMB wrote:I've studied Kineseology, but looking for group that wants to form up and help each other muscle test for varies reasons.

Those gunshot wounds proving hard to work with?
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Postby BUBBA 2 DUMB » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:25 am

BUBBA 2 DUMB wrote:
BUBBA 2 DUMB wrote:
Maoman wrote:

I've created a Facebook Group for his friends. If you're one, and you'd like to help, just let me know and I'll add you.

Maoman of course you said I needed help. I needed help with translations and finding lawyers, I need help with money which is why you raised so much for me.

How about I lend you some of that so you can start repaying people you borrowed money from? Maybe I should start a Facebook group to help poor broke Maoman.

FB fundrasiing is thanks for paying me to drunk drive and resist arrest

I propose starting a FB group to raise funds for Maoman. He's done so much for everyone.

I'm an English teacher but I tell people I secretly work for the CIA
BUBBA 2 DUMB

Postby smurfette » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:00 pm

What the hell is wrong with some people? Let's raise money for a drunk driver who blew through a DUI checkpoint and ran from police at high speed while drunk and on public roads.Then he resisted arrest and fought with police until they had to shoot him in the leg to subdue him. Yeah, great idea; sends all the right messages. Surely there are more deserving people and charities in the world? Someone should have told Bubba that Zain Dean's defence team isn't worth the money anyway.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
smurfette

Postby MAOMAN » Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:09 pm

tinman wrote: Donations from the expat community. Is this a tax deductible thing? Like if I give you money, you give me a receipt? Or is this all a big money laundering operation?

We're not a business, so we can't issue receipts, but we can give you a loving neck rub at the next happy hour. so click below

http://www.forumosa.com/3/viewtopic.php ... &start=0#4
By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:14 pm

smurfette wrote:What the hell is wrong with some people? Let's raise money for a drunk driver who blew through a DUI checkpoint and ran from police at high speed while drunk and on public roads.Then he resisted arrest and fought with police until they had to shoot him in the leg to subdue him. Yeah, great idea; sends all the right messages. Surely there are more deserving people and charities in the world? Someone should have told Bubba that Zain Dean's defence team isn't worth the money anyway.

You couldn't make this shit up! I'm in awe of the bilge that gets perpetually spewed around here! Respect!

This is what Anthony and I think of this thread.

I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby MAOMAN » Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:47 am

BUBBA 2 DUMB wrote:FB fundrasiing is thanks for paying me to drunk drive and resist arrest

I propose starting a FB group to raise funds for Maoman. He's done so much for everyone.

Thanks John. I measure success as the ability to keep going from one failure to another without losing enthusiasm.
By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby REPLICANT » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:12 pm

Maoman likes to remind us all that crime does pay.
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Postby DIVEA DIVYA NARANG » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:00 pm

MAOMAN wrote:Thanks John. I measure success as the ability to keep going from one failure to another without losing enthusiasm.

One has to be a colossal waste of a human being to do that.
Iron Oxide Lady, If you're calling me the poodle-on-expresso. Poodles are pretty. Prettier than bull -dog-bitches out for a pound of 'learn Chinese' flesh!!!!
DIVEA DIVYA NARANG

PreviousNext

Return to ALLEGED CRIMINALS & REAL ONES TOO