MY FRIEND RACIALLY PROFILED AND SHOT BY COPS

Re: MY FRIEND RACIALLY PROFILED AND SHOT BY COPS

Postby Bismarck » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:04 pm

DIVEA DIVYA NARANG wrote:
MAOMAN wrote:Thanks John. I measure success as the ability to keep going from one failure to another without losing enthusiasm.

One has to be a colossal waste of a human being to do that.

But it does bring to mind how total strangers or barely acquaintances think they can type whatever the hell they like from the safety of a keyboard when they would never have the balls to say something similar to your face. The internet has created some weird behaviour.
Bismarck

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:20 pm

Bismarck wrote:
DIVEA DIVYA NARANG wrote:
MAOMAN wrote:Thanks John. I measure success as the ability to keep going from one failure to another without losing enthusiasm.

One has to be a colossal waste of a human being to do that.

But it does bring to mind how total strangers or barely acquaintances think they can type whatever the hell they like from the safety of a keyboard when they would never have the balls to say something similar to your face. The internet has created some weird behaviour.

Re: New Year's Resolutions 2013
I resolve to stop trolling on flob and troll more here, instead.
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby serial killer on parole » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:35 pm

Maybe this guy should show John how its done.

Get 5 months in jail for stealing motorbikes now decides to be an arsonist.

Burn Baby Burn, but try not to get caught. lol

More jail time be most likely to be deported afterwards

https://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E6%9D%BE%E5% ... 58812.html
Being banned from this forum would be like being told I couldn't play in the toilet anymore
serial killer on parole

Postby BUBBA 2 DUMB » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:08 pm

MAOMAN wrote:This guy is a member of this community. Showed a stunning lapse of judgment, to be sure, but he'll pay the price. In the meantime, the normal rules apply.

Full Disclosure: The guy in question is a close personal friend of mine. This is a pretty difficult time for him. It's a pretty difficult time for his friends. Any compassion will be much appreciated. I am sure he was racially profiled. Innocent until proven guilty

http://www.appledaily.com.tw/animation/ ... 9/35232109

Hey Tony how about we give some of that "FULL DISCLOSURE" to the French chappy. At least he didn't get shot like me.

I'd like to think I'm the only American around here who has claim to that.

Maybe he will do a "papillon" and escape after being told to apply makeup and pretend to be a coconut and float away from Taiwan.
I'm an English teacher but I tell people I secretly work for the CIA
BUBBA 2 DUMB

Previous

Return to ALLEGED CRIMINALS & REAL ONES TOO