WHO IS TOE SAVE POP FLY MAYAN GRILL MY AD SALES VNL?

WHO IS TOE SAVE POP FLY MAYAN GRILL MY AD SALES VNL?

Postby THE GINGER MINGE » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:08 pm

Whos is this person with the multiple personalities that questions others about having more than one account on a forum.

A know troll who was banned many times for sending threats by PM.

Are you also known as Social Assissin too?
THE GINGER MINGE

Re: WHO IS TOE SAVE POP FLY MAYAN GRILL MY AD SALES VNL ?

Postby POP MY FLY » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:12 pm

THE GINGER MINGE wrote:Whos is this person with the multiple personalities that questions others about having more than one account on a forum.

A know troll who was banned many times for sending threats by PM.

What now you have to do a thread on me too? wtf is this?
Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

Stewart Glen Advertising Sales Manager 0912-910-500

POP MY FLY

Postby POP MY FLY » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:33 pm

I ran into him in person this satellite tv and made it clear how thoroughly unpleasant I found his "work" on moronosa. To listen to him, he tries to make it sound as if there is a team of posters behind this abortion. Well, if so, I'd love to hear from one of his "team" with an established Flob ID confirm that it is not just the sickened mind of a really sad sack. Otherwise, this thread is only feeding his already way over inflated sense of an egotistical self. I move this be the last post and hasten this thread off to the bin post haste. No need to second my motion. Let's just let it carry.
Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

POP MY FLY

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:37 pm

POP MY FLY wrote:I ran into him in person this satellite tv and made it clear how thoroughly unpleasant I found his "work" on moronosa. To listen to him, he tries to make it sound as if there is a team of posters behind this abortion. Well, if so, I'd love to hear from one of his "team" with an established Flob ID confirm that it is not just the sickened mind of a really sad sack. Otherwise, this thread is only feeding his already way over inflated sense of an egotistical self. I move this be the last post and hasten this thread off to the bin post haste. No need to second my motion. Let's just let it carry.

No you didnt run into me. Myself, Mr He and a few other people showed up at Mayan grill for a forumosa event on a friday night. On the first night we turned up we grilled you about your so called knowledge of myself or my business. You had to slink off an admit you know nothing. We were your only 2 flob customers. ONly a cople of other people on a table in the whole place on a Friday night.

No other forumosans turned up. The second time we turned up the only other forumosan to turn up was Gus, who we had a pleasent conversation with.

Secondly moronosa isnt my site. I host it for others and have admin access, as does the other admin. So more lies from you my sorry friend. Just like Moaman was admin of Forumosa but didnt own it. Even though that's what many were led to believe.

The people who provide content do not need to out themselves to such a person as you, who has sent numerous threats by PM on the forums over the years. You were banned repeatedly for making threats to people both on Forumosa and Taiwanho. Or have you forgotten them. You have had numerours smurf accounts which you used to abuse people.

You also accused me of calling you a pedophile at Mayan grill. So please that back it up. Mr He was witness to that. Look at your own signature mister.

You are a pathetic liar. You threatened a forumosa poster by saying that he was lucky that forumosa was a USA registered business and didnt have to comply with Taiwan legal requests, yet in another thread you claim forumosa is a locally registered business which can issue Fapios here. So which is it? Pop My Fly, Toe Save, Toe Tag, Ad Flop Sales, Mayan Grill, VNL and many other poster names on flob
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby POP MY FLY » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:38 pm

If you only knew how many PMs I've received supporting my (former) battle against f.com. Without opening that can of worms again, I'll just say that I agree that f.com does seem to be getting more and more elitist, if that is even possible. You'd think it couldn't possibly do so. But it is.

As for the smurf that I've quoted, the majority of PMs are about him, speaking of tools. I have taken in an FOB recently and in showing him the ropes, introduced him to f.com. I just finished readng his inaugural day of posting. It seems he managed to get JD suspended on his first day. Well, no, JD got himself suspended, but because he launched a personal attack against my boy. It must be something about the air in my home that makes f.com such a disagreeable place. Or maybe it's f.com is a disagreeable place. Or maybe JD used his "Goderator" (my tenants word) powers and thought I was smurfing, so felt free to attack whom he thought was me. Who knows how that guy's mind works????

Anyway, my tenant discovered just how disagreeable it is in quick order.

I really would be loathe to see The Ho disappear. The Ho is always fair and evenhanded. Jake never (ok, it's extremely rare) edits or deletes a post. He let's us live or die by our own words. I for one, have hung myself out to dry on more than a few occasions, but Jake let's me work it out. I love that about him.

As time passes and more folks realize that heavy handedness of forumosa editing is too constraining, they'll find their way here.

If there is anything I can do to help insure The Ho stays around, be it finacial or otherwise, let me know.

Tally Ho! Taiwan Toe!

POP MY FLY

Postby POP MY FLY » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:10 pm

BLACKCRUSADER wrote:No you didnt run into me. Myself, Mr He and a few other people showed up at Mayan grill for a forumosa event on a friday night. On the first night we turned up we grilled you about your so called knowledge of myself or my business. You had to slink off an admit you know nothing.

Toe Saves $$$ by not buying from you. Sorry, erm, mate. It's not that price either. It's the price of having to do business with you that keeps me outta the game. You still haven't answered whether you are legally providing your services??? The question has been asked of you many times and you've never delivered a straight answer. I suspect you aren't. I wonder if you'd withstand the scrutiny of the fair business practice office here in Taiwan? Shall we call them?
No sir...I don't trust you. That's the cost that is too high, sir. And I won't invest in anything you have to offer. There ain't enough top ten lists in the world to ever make me want to drop dime one on you.

But hey, good luck. I'm glad the thread I started gave you yet another opportunity to flog your wares.

POP MY FLY

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:14 pm

POP MY FLY wrote:
BLACKCRUSADER wrote:No you didnt run into me. Myself, Mr He and a few other people showed up at Mayan grill for a forumosa event on a friday night. On the first night we turned up we grilled you about your so called knowledge of myself or my business. You had to slink off an admit you know nothing.

Toe Saves $$$ by not buying from you. Sorry, erm, mate. It's not that price either. It's the price of having to do business with you that keeps me outta the game. You still haven't answered whether you are legally providing your services??? The question has been asked of you many times and you've never delivered a straight answer. I suspect you aren't. I wonder if you'd withstand the scrutiny of the fair business practice office here in Taiwan? Shall we call them?
No sir...I don't trust you. That's the cost that is too high, sir. And I won't invest in anything you have to offer. There ain't enough top ten lists in the world to ever make me want to drop dime one on you.

But hey, good luck. I'm glad the thread I started gave you yet another opportunity to flog your wares.

Please call whoever you like. You and I both know my business is legal and I have a business license for what I do. Not that you actually know what my business does which you admitted when I asked you about it at Mayan Grill. Maybe you would like to compare http://www.aseaniptv.com/thaitv on Alexa with your beloved forumosa and see the rankings of a new business compared to a 10 year old site full of grumpy expats. Secondly my business stopped providing to expats in Taiwan a long time ago we only supply commercial users and more than 95% of my business clients are not in Taiwan.

I cannot reacll the last time you actually ever owned your own business and employed people in Taiwan. Didnt you have some silly City Chat cafe teaching English classes going? Or yes did that fail before it got off the ground.
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Re: WHO IS TOE SAVE POP FLY MAYAN GRILL MY AD SALES VNL?

Postby chewycorns » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Quote: Toe Save's epic rant comes to mind

I remember that rant. It made for damn enjoyable reading. As someone who thoroughly enjoys seeing Canadians arrested for drug possession in Taiwan, I think I was on the opposing side of that rant. But kudos for Toe for keeping a consistent position throughout and for standing by his friend, just as I have kept a consistent position in enjoying watching fellow countrymen get in trouble thinking the values in Taiwan are similar compared with "Left Coast" tolerance.

Now those foreigners that mention you 'reap what you sow" for drug crimes but then don't apply that same rationale for late night careless drinking and driving incidents-- I just don't understand the double standard. See, the way I see it, part of deciding to live in Taiwan (which has many pluses) is recognizing the fact that you can be put in jail for years for crimes that would get normally get you months in jail or a slap on the wrist in other locales.

Still, having people on that forum crucify someone for what would be, in the West, a minor drug sentence, and yet having many key members of that forum support a person charged with alledgedly running over someone while drunk--a serious crime anywhere (vehicular manslaughter) comes across to me as Banana Republic preferential treatments. These foreigners are "out-taike'ing" the Taiwanese. Now we have a long term member Bubba 2 Dumb getting shot by the cops. Well I guess his username says it all.

Taiwan's education services expat arena is full of poseurs, drug addicts, failed academics, mental problem people, faux communication artistes, and many expats that would live below the poverty line within their home countries (many have all of these qualities ).

So yes, when I see people commenting on other people's grammar repeatedly, I often wonder what ego-driven motivation has caused them to preach at the circus. Don't get me wrong--the circus has some truly wonderful acts and some great talent, but you also have majorities of sub-par carnies, manic depressive clowns, and washed-up bearded ladies. That some people like to preach about punctuation, control free speech, or moderate such an environment illustrates a total lapse with reality and often illusions of grandeur. It's also one of the best shows to watch exactly because of peoples' inflated sense of self worth.

My point is that serious teachers don't come to Taiwan. I have respect for certified English teachers and people that receive some sort of accreditation in their field. But that's not an accurate picture of the backpacker teachers teaching in Taiwan, which I would label as babysitters/entertainers instead of serious educational services people.

While I would like to see people respecting one's audience and using correction grammar, punctuation and capitalization, it's a pipe dream. I'd even be happy if most teachers in Taiwan had the abilities of a thirteen year old dyslexic second-language student. They don't. They have the addictions of Charlie Sheen, the tribalism of the deep jungle, and the brains of singled celled organisms that cause the sicknesses in that jungle. Need I say more
chewycorns

Postby POP MY FLY » Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:34 pm

BLACKCRUSADER wrote:I cannot reacll the last time you actually ever owned your own business and employed people in Taiwan. Didnt you have some silly City Chat cafe teaching English classes going? Or yes did that fail before it got off the ground.

Yes they all failed. Like me a complete failure. Time for Plan B

My partner and I have developed an incredibly easy way to learn English. We call our system Plan B Pro. Plan B Pro works naturally, by first identifying all the major problems facing the average Taiwanese English "Student" and one by one, breaking down those walls and then, by guiding the now-confident English User down the right path to quality English acquisition, Plan B Pro never misses. After only 6 months of training, all our former members achieved surprisingly high scores on all their English Proficiency Tests. The key to success lies in being confident. My name is Stewart Glen. I am not a teacher. I am your Confidence Coach. All levels are welcome. Bring your friends.

Hope to see you soon. Coach Stewart

Those were the days I guess

POP MY FLY

Re: WHO IS TOE SAVE POP FLY MAYAN GRILL MY AD SALES VNL?

Postby tainancowboy » Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:51 pm

Chewy busted a move with:
So yes, when I see people commenting on other people's grammar repeatedly, I often wonder what ego-driven motivation has caused them to preach at the circus. Don't get me wrong--the circus has some truly wonderful acts and some great talent, but you also have majorities of sub-par carnies, manic depressive clowns, and washed-up bearded ladies. That some people like to preach about punctuation, control free speech, or moderate such an environment illustrates a total lapse with reality and often illusions of grandeur. It's also one of the best shows to watch exactly because of peoples' inflated sense of self worth.

Classic Post material...Brava...Brava !!!

tainancowboy

Next

Return to ALLEGED CRIMINALS & REAL ONES TOO