WHO IS TOE SAVE POP FLY MAYAN GRILL MY AD SALES VNL?

Re: WHO IS TOE SAVE POP FLY MAYAN GRILL MY AD SALES VNL?

Postby POP MY FLY » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:30 pm

I love to see you guys at Mayan Grill. Such great customers and spend well.
Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

Stewart Glen Advertising Sales Manager 0912-910-500

POP MY FLY

Postby THE HULK » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:40 pm

And he had not done a single install of satellite dishes for customers here in Taiwan for more than a year, for a fact. He told me while looking gravely at me at the Mayan, Pop Fly was hovering around us at all times, while enduring a tongue-lashing from Jim once in a while, however like a moth to the flame he returned for more.

Speaking of it, I am thinking that we should make a goodbye party for Jim, do you think we can rent The Mayan for it? Also, should we set up a party support group? Then we get some money, get a special off The Mayan, and party till the crack of down. I will get SatTv in attendance, so you can tell him all this to his face - deal?
Ich bin ein dummkopf.

Popping flies since 1928

You only take revenge on people when you are 100% sure of success.
THE HULK

Postby THE HULK » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:42 pm

The last 6 weeks we threw what NT$12k there, we love the place..... Mayan.... Mexican.... NT$1300 drinks... Sleazy managers..... With an eye for 12 year old mammaries...
Ich bin ein dummkopf.

Popping flies since 1928

You only take revenge on people when you are 100% sure of success.
THE HULK

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:50 pm

THE HULK wrote:The last 6 weeks we threw what NT$12k there, we love the place..... Mayan.... Mexican.... NT$1300 drinks... Sleazy managers..... With an eye for 12 year old mammaries...

Next time HULK leave your daughter at home. I am sure Toe was only looking for potential modeling contracts for your daughter.

Stew said when he was a customer the business was really good at Mayan Grill but since he took over management the customers havent come back so much anymore. We've been trying to support the place and bring some business in over there. I guess it hasn't helped much.
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby POP MY FLY » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:46 am

To listen to him, he tries to make it sound as if there is a team of posters behind this abortion. Well, if so, I'd love to hear from one of his "team" with an established Flob ID confirm that it is not just the sickened mind of a really sad sack.

Maybe Dangermouse will come and prove he's still alive.
Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

POP MY FLY

Postby super danger mouse hans » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:55 am

Someone let it slip that my name was mentioned over here. And so it was. I'd prefer it if you left me out of your petty arguments, Toe save. DO NOT insinuate that I have any involvement with your affairs at Forumosa or over here or at the Ho!

I couldn't give a sh*t about what you and MaPoSquid get up to in your free time as long as neither of you involve me.

MaPoSquid is a mate, but so are many other people here in Taiwan. Your insinuation that I would somehow stick up for MaPoSquid because we are pals is just stupid. The arguments lie firmly between you and him and do not involve me in any way, shape or form.

Or do they?

It seems that I've been used in one of your PM's to a third party as a lever:

Toe Save wrote:

In a PM to me, Huang Guang Chen wrote: You met Squid? What's his story? I imagine not very old, quite a sad nerdy type.

Craig

Well, I can see why he thinks you are young, read immature, but I set the record straight. Just so you don't think I am talking about you behind your back, I thought I'd share this:

In response to HGC's PM, I wrote: He's about our age. Chinless, bald, pear-shaped with a reedy nasally voice. A total lecher parasite.

He put a post up about a year ago with pictures of kids holding automatic weapons. It enraged me, so I flamed him. He then went on a tirade against me that is still going to this day. He tried to ruin a business venture and told all of forumosa that I can't be trusted. He wouldn't let go, so I invited him to dance (exactly those words too, lol). He reported my threat to Maoman and I got suspended. When I returned, he still wouldn't let it go. So they banned both of us.

He is a keyboard commando, but, I tell you, this guy would fold faster than Superman on laundry day if push came to shove IRL.

Nothing would give me more pleasure than to have him take a swing at me. Hell, I'd give him the first 2 shots just to get in a justified tango...but he is such a weasel/wimp IRL that he'd hide behind his ex-bobby buddy Dangermouse. Truth be known, he is quite intelligent and can be really funny. But he has a penchant for hiding behind his keyboard and launching personal attacks and/or pushing peoples' buttons, then acts all hurt and disgraced when others call him out on his actions.

A complete creep.

But you know that already, don't you.
Are we having fun yet jerk?

Too bad I don't have anything you can attack, huh? What goes around comes around fag. But fag is too good a word for you. I know plenty of really decent gay people. I bet you couldn't even get a flibbidyflap from the most desperate/drunk/depraved gay guy in the world. What a sad, sad life you must lead, never having been kissed. I assume this because I've heard that hookers don't kiss. Do they?
[/quote]

I've also been a victim of your vicious PM's. When I first started posting on Forumosa you were quite wicked with your PM's to me about the 4:20 thread. We hold differing views, but that's what makes discussion. However, I don't take kindly to being insulted just because I take a different stance on things.
You were the only person who held differing views that came out and insulted me both via PM and publically - most of which has been deleted by moderators.

In a bike accident thread, you were also insulting, probably relating to the fact that we disagreed in the 4:20 thread. You know how to hold a grudge well.
I'm sorry Toe, but your behaviour in some instances is flibbidyflap awful. I hardly knew anyone here in Taipei at the time of these threads, least of all MaPoSquid. You did not have any reason to behave like you did. And it's strange. I made a point of meeting you and speaking to you. Whenever I see I still say hello and reserved judgement on what other people said about you. I have to be fair here, many people have said alot of good things about you. But it seems, from what I can gather here, that you are a back stabber. I don't take kindly to being used as ammunition. So in light of this, a polite message:

IF YOU EVER MENTION MY NAME AGAIN IN ANY POST, THREAD OR PM AS AMMUNITION AGAINST ANY OTHER PERSON, AND I FIND OUT ABOUT IT, I WILL JOIN SOUTHPAW AND SPREAD YOUR FACE ACROSS THE NEAREST PAVEMENT.

I don't need to hide behind anyone. I hope you are clear on this.
The Taiwanese government should be well within its rights to deport anyone who works illegally here.
super danger mouse hans

Postby POP MY FLY » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:56 am

tainancowboy wrote:Chewy busted a move with:
So yes, when I see people commenting on other people's grammar repeatedly, I often wonder what ego-driven motivation has caused them to preach at the circus. Don't get me wrong--the circus has some truly wonderful acts and some great talent, but you also have majorities of sub-par carnies, manic depressive clowns, and washed-up bearded ladies. That some people like to preach about punctuation, control free speech, or moderate such an environment illustrates a total lapse with reality and often illusions of grandeur. It's also one of the best shows to watch exactly because of peoples' inflated sense of self worth.

Classic Post material...Brava...Brava !!!

I had hoped it wouldn't come to this, but they being who they are, I guess I kind of knew they wouldn't let this sleeping dog lie. So, late last night:

A self-important poser wrote: He's being drama queenly on the 'ho about his banishment on the 'mosa. I could have toe'd you all that he'd do this.
I'm taking bets on how long it will take for him to try and sneak back in under yet another new name...please send them via PayPal to ImaniOU@hongbao.com if you want in on the Toe Pool. And for those who thought he might reform and get better and drop the anal retentive passive-agressive "Hey-look-at-me-I'm-an-attention-whore" thing, you are all officially Toe Suckers.

So, now, in full, living color, I face the Volcano that is teeming inside of me and vent all over this lovely place, and at taiwan ho. If you don't want to get dirty, please read no further. That said, you've been warned. Yes, officially, I have been banned from ahem, cough sputter. The reasons why are are plentiful and until now, private. But and against the sagest of advice, I lay it all bare. Again, don't read further if you find this as boring and tedious as it really is.

To begin with, we must dial back the clock to over a year ago. I got a piece of calamari stuck in my teeth when some right wing nut job posted pictures of children sporting automatic weapons as if it was a good thing. A flame war erupted the likes of which ahem, cough sputter. had heretofore ever been seen. HOwever, that piece of calamari was very experienced at getting lodged deep underneath the molars of much better flamers than I and it proceeded to create a cavity so large and painful that I could never ignore it. So I did everything I could to dislodge it. Eventually, the powers that be at ahem, cough sputter. got sick of peering down my cake hole and banned the both of us. Good call? I remain unsure, but that's for history to decide.

I signed back up under an innocuous ID and managed to sling out over 750 posts in relative anonymity. Only their modsters knew my real identity. One of there "squad", a petty, officious sailor boy who seems completely obsessed with yours truly, was fond of spouting off that I was who I had become, so even a cross section of the riff-raff knew I was who I had been.

As an aside, sailor-boy is understandably shadowing my every move as he tries to sell himself as some business guru, but in fact, has never had an original idea in his life. He is a dangerous hypocrite whom I would advise all good people everywhere avoid like the plague. While, on one face, he claims to be supportive of yours truly and wholly interested in my ideas, the other face is going behind my back in their illustrious Star Chamber of Horrors offering up my former boss' email addy in case anyone wanted to help him get me fired. I find it particularly ironic that he began his bridge burning with me during a start-up business venture I was involved in, claiming it was unreasonable of me to solicit ideas for new courses without paying for the ideas up front. This wasn't actually the case, but he made it so and in a self-fulfilling prophecy kind of way, that idea was tanked. That's all water under the bridge now. But here's the ironic part. This same sanctimonious sailor boy, who is barren of creative thought, is,as we post/read, over at ahem, cough sputter. attempting to solicit basic lesson plans for an adult class he is teaching. This guy touts himself as the greatest business and teaching mind going, but can't come up with a lesson plan on his own. Prolly burnt out too many brain cells (not that he had many to begin with) by continually pouring unfeasibly large Bacardi and cokes down his oversized yabbo. Talk about a drunk driving tragedy waiting to happen.

Enough digression. For now. AS I said, I managed over 750 TROLL posts and was well thought of as an upstanding, humourous and intelligent member of ahem, cough sputter. Much like I am here. That is, until I had a dining accident in one of their "sponsors" establishments. After voicing my concerns, I was undressed so viciously in public that I felt I had no choice but to leave the confines of ahem, cough sputter.. And I did. I committed suicide by mod by breaking one of their precious "RULES". How, you ask? By outing my new ID as being one and the same person as my old, banned ID. Within the hour, I was banned. LMAO. What a bunch of self-important clods.

Then the braintrust at ahem, cough sputter. decided to grant most of their bannees a blanket amnesty. My original ID was re-instated. But with my lambasting over the restaurant incident still fresh in my mind, I decided to wait it out. Of all the banned cum amnestithized posters, I was indeed, the last to break internet silence. But as soon as the Star Chamber of Horrors got back in action by starting to suspend and ban other members (remember, their RULES are oh so precious) I decided to mix it up a little by bringing their process into question. Holy fricoli Batman. Did I ever get slammed for that. I was called every name in the book. I was questioning the message, but they attacked the messenger. And the very worst of these attacks were at the hands of the sanctimonious elite called the Mod Squad. How very typicritical (sic).

Even though the thread I began was doing a brisk business and fostering some intelligent discourse on the subject of the banning process, Big Daddy Moaman decided he couldn't handle the criticism or the poll results and locked the thread, claiming he would re-open it n a few days. Still locked, and it's weeks later. LMAO again. Enough was enough. I bade farewell with class and grace and bowed out of public eye. No grandiose suicide, no final flame, just thank you and out.

Then I discover that the piece of calamari is once again, attempting to lodge itself most uncomfortably in my craw. I hadn't even seen the worst of it, the mods were doing an exemplary job deleting the crap before I got wind of it. Exemplary but not perfect. When I did get wind of some of its innuendo (in my endo) I decided to try and nip the thing in the bud with a private message, which, while couched in no uncertain terms, respected the bounds of decorum. It was returned with hate-filled invective and insults to my character, so...I launched a series of PMs (Private Missiles) back his way, and oh yes me droogies, I sunk to his level, his level and beyond. What does this dried-up chunk of squid-flesh do? Boo hoo hoos it all the way up to Big Daddy Maoman. "Look what Toe is writing, waaaahhhh."

Here's where it get's interesting. Of all the misiles I fired back, the most damning was one in which I detailed some things that the eminent self proclaimed Big Daddy hisself said about my nemesis from his throne on high. Oooooops. Should never have done that. Woke the sleeping catman I did. Claiming, of course, that I "misquoted" (LMAO) him, Big Daddy Moaman banned me without so much as a howdy-doo process. He proved my claims of Kangaroo Court right then and there by not even bringing my case to the light of day.

RULES SCHMOOOLS!!!

However, Toe Save is smarter than your average bear. Thinking again how ironic and typicritical this was (banning me weeks after I quit), I dug into my pik-a-nik basket of tricks for one final huzzah. The critical error was in the manner by which I was banned. They changed my password. Hehehehe....

Using the forgot your password function built into the software, I had the system generate me a new password, which I used to log on with one final time. Starting at the beginning (08/2002) I began to delete all my posts, replacing them with one final message of goodbye that included about 20,00 bird-flippin' emoticons. Someone got wind of it and they corrected the error of their ways.

I am gone, but not forgotten. Cowards that some of them are, they like to still take pot shots at me, knowing full well that I can't log on to defend myself. Well, say it to my face if ya got the minerals. Here's a thread in a place that has few rules. A harmonious, happy place, which has granted me passage and safe refuge. A haven undeserving of the rhetoric laid out in this post, but an understanding one all the same.

Thank you Moronosa for not having rules. I trust I have remained within the bounds of grace and decorum for such a worthy website. Unfortunately, I fear the slings and arrows of outrageous behaviour are soon to follow. My only hope is that my future detractors can post with some semblance of style and not sink to the typical name calling they are so wont to lower themselves to. HAH! What am I thinking??? Bear witness to my above-quoted text box for an example of their cowardly deeds. Let's hope they can, but I doubt they will.

There ya have it. The Forumosa According to Toe.

POP MY FLY

Postby SANDMAN » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:05 am

I used to think the title of this forum was a bit condescending. Not any more
PISS THE FUCK OFF! This is a backwater, second-world piss-stain on the face of the planet. You know it, I know it, we ALL know it. Sandy Murray sandman1958@gmail.com
SANDMAN

Postby POP MY FLY » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:57 pm

Don't drink and drive. It's quite simple. 7 years ago, I got off lucky with a 30K fine after barely being over the limit

Nowadays that amount would be mandatory jail time.

POP MY FLY

Re: WHO IS TOE SAVE POP FLY MAYAN GRILL MY AD SALES VNL ?

Postby bob_too_honest » Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:14 pm

POP MY FLY wrote: I'll just say that I agree that f.com does seem to be getting more and more elitist, if that is even possible. You'd think it couldn't possibly do so. But it is.

No, it cannot be elitist because I am there.
Not well-known comical sidekick of 'mosa
bob_too_honest

PreviousNext

Return to ALLEGED CRIMINALS & REAL ONES TOO