WHO IS TOE SAVE POP FLY MAYAN GRILL MY AD SALES VNL?

Re: WHO IS TOE SAVE POP FLY MAYAN GRILL MY AD SALES VNL ?

Postby MODERATOR » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:28 pm

bob_too_honest wrote:
POP MY FLY wrote: I'll just say that I agree that f.com does seem to be getting more and more elitist, if that is even possible. You'd think it couldn't possibly do so. But it is.

No, it cannot be elitist because I am there.

And now you are here. I must say, your standards have fallen. ;)
Site Admin

Re: WHO IS TOE SAVE POP FLY MAYAN GRILL MY AD SALES VNL ?

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:09 pm

MODERATOR wrote:
bob_too_honest wrote:
POP MY FLY wrote: I'll just say that I agree that f.com does seem to be getting more and more elitist, if that is even possible. You'd think it couldn't possibly do so. But it is.

No, it cannot be elitist because I am there.

And now you are here. I must say, your standards have risen. ;)

Fixed that for you :mrgreen:
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Re: WHO IS TOE SAVE POP FLY MAYAN GRILL MY AD SALES VNL?

Postby bob_too_honest » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:20 am

Well, I was kinda miffed nobody had made a parody of me. So I have to do it by myself. Well, I never got banned even a little bit at 'mosa so I am hardly worth the trouble I guess.
I was only once ever warned by a mod there, and that was because I attached an honor title to the user name of Fred Smith and the mod kind of apologized for the warning.
Damned, I am so lame.....

:roll:
Not well-known comical sidekick of 'mosa
bob_too_honest

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:36 am

bob_too_honest wrote:Well, I was kinda miffed nobody had made a parody of me. So I have to do it by myself. Well, I never got banned even a little bit at 'mosa so I am hardly worth the trouble I guess.
I was only once ever warned by a mod there, and that was because I attached an honor title to the user name of Fred Smith and the mod kind of apologized for the warning.
Damned, I am so lame.....

:roll:

Well Bob, as you found out, Dangermouse isn't what you real thought he was. NO he wasn't a cop or a skype for the British government. Just another con expat artist telling tall stories to gullible people. ON this site that sort of thing will get exposed. As you can see he was deported changed his name came back for more punishment.

Now we have bubba2dumb and his stories. This is the Taiwan wikileaks site.
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby bob_too_honest » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:30 pm

This side is fascinating. No pun intended. Finally I understand everything. As if I made friends back home in Teutonia with one of the nasty ladies in the staircase (the old one with the lady mustache) and she finally explained everything to me about the other tenants.

OK, Dangermouse was no secret government policy thingy. I really thought he was.

But my favorite expat chef in Taiwan is real, right? I mean he has a uniform and all that stuff.
bob_too_honest

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:39 pm

bob_too_honest wrote:This side is fascinating. No pun intended. Finally I understand everything. As if I made friends back home in Teutonia with one of the nasty ladies in the staircase (the old one with the lady mustache) and she finally explained everything to me about the other tenants.

OK, Dangermouse was no secret government policy thingy. I really thought he was.

But my favorite expat chef in Taiwan is real, right? I mean he has a uniform and all that stuff.

Can't say Bob. I did one year as an apprentice chef when I was 16. Just like Toe Save Stew is a TV star.

Yeah funny how people didn't want to believe in back in 2004 when I told them DM was a conman. His stories so full of holes Bob. He used to come to Taipei Sports Bar and tell his big stories. 914 and a couple of other women would be staring into his eyes with that look, come fuck me big man. So sad Tash got involved with him. She wrote a piece on him but as usual DM was protected by a certain admin who thought he had a real spy posting on flob. Tony the gullible I call him when it comes to DM.
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby bob_too_honest » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:14 pm

Damned, a white uniform would be just the thing to get the girls. Never mind, I cannot discuss this thing with the restaurant owner further as I still want to eat there. Love his food! So he must be real. No doubt.
Wife said I should be more like him, like I should ********** and also *********** and why I never commanded a ************. I said I only ever had one ********** and the mast was never that big. But never mind.
bob_too_honest

Previous

Return to ALLEGED CRIMINALS & REAL ONES TOO