WHICH EXPAT WEBSITE BEST ADVICE ON FAKE DOCUMENTS

WHICH EXPAT WEBSITE BEST ADVICE ON FAKE DOCUMENTS

Postby IRON OXIDE LADY » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Many people who wnat to work here are stuck with a ridiculous rule that they must have 2 years post graduate experience with a bacherlors or 5 years with a High School equivalent.

SO which website has the best advice on how to "fake it" FORUMOSA Come to me as a MOD and I will suggest you how to get around the rules and regulations.
IRON OXIDE LADY

Re: WHICH EXPAT WEBSITE BEST ADVICE ON FAKE DOCUMENTS

Postby REPLICANT » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:13 pm

IRON OXIDE LADY wrote:Many people who wnat to work here are stuck with a ridiculous rule that they must have 2 years post graduate experience with a bacherlors or 5 years with a High School equivalent.

SO which website has the best advice on how to "fake it" FORUMOSA Come to me as a MOD and I will suggest you how to get around the rules and regulations.

Wow. So you as a moderator on forumosa suggest people have somebody provide fraudulent employment certificates for them to meet work permit requirements here?
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Postby IRON OXIDE LADY » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:17 pm

Well I only make suggestions. I don't force people to follow them out do i?

backpacker24 » 23 Aug 2013, 16:41 Ok, before I get a million confused responses about there not being a work experience requirement, I'm talking strictly about non-teaching jobs here. Teaching is exempted, but for most other jobs here foreigners with a bachelor's degree need to have at least 2 years of relevant work experience from abroad (and it has to be full time work done after graduating). Anyways, I've gotten a job offer with a tech. company here, but I don't have 2 years of experience from home. I did some research at I found this article: http://fncischen.wordpress.com/2013/04/ ... ts-update/

which links to this announcement about a way to waive the requirement from the Bureau of Employment and Vocational Training: http://www.evta.gov.tw/eng/topicsite/co ... DataValue= So, my question is, does anyone know anybody who has successfully gotten the 2 year requirement waived this way or some other way?? Thanks!

This is what I said

Think carefully...did you ever do significant freelance work for someone, oh, maybe a friend, who might be able to give you a letter and respond to any potential inquiry?
IRON OXIDE LADY

Postby IRON OXIDE LADY » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:19 pm

Hokwongwei » 24 Aug 2013, 09:32 Telecommuting doesn't cut it. They told me you need to physically enter the office on daily basis, and they'll check your passport, so if you live in Taiwan and your employer is somewhere else, it's a no go. I don't know how much of that is true, but it came directly from the mouth of the CLA lady. Re: Has anyone gotten out of the 2 years work exp. requirement?

Well, I meant when he was in his home country...you know, remember that time he worked for that guy who is now his friend...um, yeah, it's becoming clearer now...

milkalex wrote: thanks so much. I've got 7 years experience including the 3 years berufsschule. I have a certified English translation but they just don't get it. I will tell them the Chinese word for it. Thanks again.. I will share what's going on.. .it really is kinda annoying cause every week they come with something new. First everything seems to be ok, then they want 5 years instead of just 2 and now that.

by Satellite TV
Work experience only counts post graduation and any as part of obtaining your quaification is not counted. So you would have 4 years post graduation. They look at your graduation date from your education and count from that as far as I am aware.

Re: Problem: Work permit with German vocational training certificate by milkalex » 12 Dec 2011

well I made 2 more years up, I traveled one year so I had no real job and one year was for military service.. nobody knows that.. so easy to get a friend who has a company back in Germany to make me two letters ...seems it is working, haven't heard anything yet from the department or my boss..
well it's indeed 5 years cause due to vocational training... they could have told me that a couple month ago
IRON OXIDE LADY

Postby REPLICANT » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:31 pm

Wow. Adn this is the sort of expats we get in Taiwan. I know many expats who faked degrees and got away with it. One day they want to hope they never get checked up on. Noways people get deported for frauduant immigration backgrounds and can also get jail time. Its so sad to see some people are willing to make this type of dicisions because they aren't qualified for a work permit.

Re: Problem: Work permit with German vocational training certificate by milkalex »

I am about to give up...now they want detailed information about what I did in my previous jobs. I've job descriptions but that isn't enough. Now they want me to proof the equivalency of my IHK certificate to a US degree.. I better find another job for three months..save some cash and bye bye....it seems easier to immigrate to Canada than getting a work permit in Taiwan...

Re: Problem: Work permit with German vocational training certificate
by MoTi » 19 Dec 2011, 12:26

sorry, you "made up" 2 years, so basically you are cheating, and now you are complaining about the way, Taiwan authorities are handling your case ?
Yeah, indeed, you may be better off for Canada ...Seriously, what do you expect ?

Moti at least you have some common sense on the matter.
REPLICANT

Postby REPLICANT » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:34 pm

backpacker24 » Today, 13:01

Feiren wrote: Don't give up yet. There is a special consultation process (會商機制) that companies can use to have the two-year experience requirement waived for technical or professional foreign employees. My understanding is that it is frequently waived if you went to what the CLA considers to be a 'good' school. If you are American, that woold probably include any major state university or any prestigious private one. This is fairly new so it make take some persistence to find out how to apply for it.

Here's an explanation by the CLA about the waiver process

http://www.evta.gov.tw/topicsite/conten ... 4&id=21761

Yeah, this is the exemption that I mentioned briefly in my first post. I went to a highly ranked state school in the US.

We tried to apply through this process, but the CLA wouldn't have it. They said being a native speaker with an engineering degree wasn't good enough because plenty of Taiwanese engineering students can speak English as well as a native.

Backpacker don't fake it. One days when you need to get a position that requires a security clearence you might be investigated.
REPLICANT

Postby REPLICANT » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:35 pm

milkalex wrote: do they know that I made up 2 years ? No! I guess they just want to keep the foreigner rate in non teaching positions low. What do you do for a living MoTi, teaching? I've got a job everywhere I went with my education and Taiwan is the only country giving me a hard time. At least I got a "working experience" and I can live with 48k ...most of the English teachers without any qualification besides a degree "wouldn't even wake up" for that.. I even spend most of my money in Taiwan ..so they even get it back....

A hard time, you should be lucky they don't check and charge you with forgery and immigration fraud and give you a few years in jail. You are the type of foreigner that causes problems for legitimate people. I am surprised the CLA doesnt check other things more carefully. Bragging on a few separate forums about your working in Australia in a packing shed then doing military service and faking that time as part of your work experience for your work permit? Maybe the CLA read forumosa nowadays to get an idea what people are doing. Anyways it's all illegal so why are you complaining about it. If I was you I'd leave Taiwan before they really do check your background and you find you are wanted by the police.

Good luck trying to immigrate to Canada though you won't qualify on your fake documents.
REPLICANT

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Wed Aug 28, 2013 9:40 pm

Why are we not surprised about the searches this website forumosa gets.

The second highest search on Alexa is for fake degree templates. Wonderful.
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Return to ALLEGED CRIMINALS & REAL ONES TOO