ZAIN DEAN'S STATEMENTS CROSS EXAMINED

Re: ZAIN DEAN'S STATEMENTS CROSS EXAMINED

Postby VAIN DEAN » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:45 pm

After a day had elapsed, I visited the repair store and learned that second parts would not be easy to find (radiator) and chassis straightening...
However, there is one thing I do still believe in, and that is Chris and my GF who are on the whole decent, well meaning, industrious, and friendly. I will miss their generosity of spirit, and their willingness to take it up the arse and do jail time for me. 16 November 1971 is my birthday please do send me presents
VAIN DEAN

Postby NEL » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:46 pm

More lies. Everything involving the hasty sale of your car happened before midday on the same morning as the accident.
NEL

Postby VAIN DEAN » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:48 pm

Officer F asked me if I would be able to identify the driver. I said I wouldn’t, since I didn’t have a clear recollection of who the driver was (I had been drunk and sleepy) so I didn’t want to implicate anyone innocent
However, there is one thing I do still believe in, and that is Chris and my GF who are on the whole decent, well meaning, industrious, and friendly. I will miss their generosity of spirit, and their willingness to take it up the arse and do jail time for me. 16 November 1971 is my birthday please do send me presents
VAIN DEAN

Postby NEL » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:50 pm

So how could you, when you got back to the UK, suddenly claim it was the KTV driver on the tape at 5:30 am?
NEL

Postby VAIN DEAN » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:51 pm

At the police station, I wasn’t asked to give a statement, but now the driver was. After an hour or so, the officer who was questioning the driver came out and said “good news for you” as he patted me on the back, “the drivers confessed to what happened, what he’s stated supports what you’ve said” [paraphrased from Mandarin Chinese].
VAIN DEAN

Postby NEL » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:54 pm

Have you considered the possibility that they were using a questioning technique known as "good cop, bad cop" on you?

Just as likely, this whole chain of events never took place.

The ktv driver never confessed and that is fact.
NEL

Postby VAIN DEAN » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:55 pm

Officer F, told me the owner of the KTV had arrived and was talking to the head of the police station in private upstairs.
VAIN DEAN

Postby NEL » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:59 pm

By this time, the ktv had brought the CCTV video showing the ktv driver was back at the ktv before the known time of the accident. The CCTV from your apartment building showing you driving home had not arrived yet. At this point, you had claimed only ktv driver drove you home and you hadn't told police you had driven that night.
NEL

Postby VAIN DEAN » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:59 pm

Suddenly officer X appeared and was now very aggressive. “Why don’t you admit you drove the car? We know it was you who drove the car, why don’t you confess now?” I was dumbfounded.
VAIN DEAN

Postby NEL » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:00 pm

Yes, you were dumbfounded because you didn't know cops had you on video driving home.
NEL

PreviousNext

Return to ALLEGED CRIMINALS & REAL ONES TOO