DODGY FOREIGNERS

DODGY FOREIGNERS

Postby SPAM » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:54 am

It's been my experience that a large percentage of western expats in Taiwan are "a little off." Whether it's lifestyle (drink every night, teach in the afternoon when you get up), or honesty and ethics (many English teachers and fly-by-night losers claim to be such things as "directors" or "entrepreneurs"), there's always something wrong. I'm always hearing how so-and-so was ripped off by a foreigner who didn't complete work for which he had been paid in advance. Or how another person was taken for money by a foreign con artist who claimed to have a business. Then there are fake degree holders, divorce settlement refugees, criminals in hiding... I could go on.
SPAM

Re: DODGEY FOREIGNERS

Postby CHAON THE SAGE » Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:49 pm

You see? This thread just reflects the prejudice and intolerance of the forum's old-timers against pure and sincere seekers of knowledge like me. I have needs, people, and it hurts me to be mocked like this.

True story- When I was in Taichung, there was this guy running around telling people that he was an undercover cop on a secret Interpol mission or some-such. Damnedest thing I've ever heard of, not counting my occasional claim to be a Norwegian Earl. The guy in Taichung looked like an especially inbred Euro version of Forrest Gump. I don't remember where he was from, but yeah- he had a pair of ears that would shame an African elephant. The only thing bigger than this guy's ears was the amount of bullshit he could spew within ten minutes of meeting someone.
I only want to ignore Tigerman
CHAON THE SAGE

Postby GritRomney » Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:25 pm

CHAON THE SAGE wrote: guy's ears

Apostrophe misuse, motherfucker. Consider yourself schooled. Cajun style.

And now for a slap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKRhxvmtass
GritRomney

Postby REPLICANT » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:14 pm

CHAON THE SAGE wrote:You see? This thread just reflects the prejudice and intolerance of the forum's old-timers against pure and sincere seekers of knowledge like me. I have needs, people, and it hurts me to be mocked like this.

True story- When I was in Taichung, there was this guy running around telling people that he was an undercover cop on a secret Interpol mission or some-such. Damnedest thing I've ever heard of, not counting my occasional claim to be a Norwegian Earl. The guy in Taichung looked like an especially inbred Euro version of Forrest Gump. I don't remember where he was from, but yeah- he had a pair of ears that would shame an African elephant. The only thing bigger than this guy's ears was the amount of bullshit he could spew within ten minutes of meeting someone.

I think you mean this guy here also known as dangermouse and superhans

http://www.appledaily.com.tw/appledaily ... /34440825/

英國帥哥是逃犯 小三出賣
2012年08月15日 英國籍男子亞當是名通緝犯,身高一百九十二公分,帥氣挺拔。翻攝畫面【突發中心╱台北報導】一名英國籍男子,三年前在台撞傷警員遭判刑兩個月,因拒不到案返回英國,遭警方通緝,他在英國更換名字辦理新護照,今年再度抵台,隱瞞自己已有女友且育有一子,又與另名女子交往,女子獲知後不甘受騙,憤而報案揪出他是名通緝犯,前天英國男子終於被警方逮捕。

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

改名再來台教書
警方調查,英國籍男子亞當(LISSETER ADAM PAUL,三十四歲,有傷害前科)身高一百九十二公分、帥氣挺拔,二○○○年來台與一名台灣女子交往,兩人未婚有一子。三年前,亞當撞傷警員被判刑兩個月,他在隔年返英而遭通緝,在英國改名強森後持新護照來台教英語,並與戴姓女子(三十四歲)交往。
戴女昨表示,一年前在網路上尋找英文家教認識亞當,兩人相識七個月後交往,亞當自稱曾在英國當過飛機駕駛,卻因航空公司倒閉遭資遣,又稱曾任警察一職。
戴女說,交往期間亞當雖提及自己有一名五歲大兒子,但澄清與生母已無關聯也無女友,上月她卻發現亞當與小孩生母交往密切,她不甘被欺騙感情,上月底憤而向警方檢舉亞當是通緝犯。

警情急熊抱逮人
警方前天清晨四時許前往亞當住家埋伏,見其下車後上前表明身分,未料他見狀卻立即逃逸拒捕,警員見狀趕緊從後熊抱,另外三人則上前將他制伏逮捕送辦。
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Postby REPLICANT » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:17 pm

http://tw.news.yahoo.com/%E8%B7%91%E8%B ... 45541.html

........Y!奇摩首頁>新聞首頁>社會>所有相關新聞墾丁長泳意外 兩泳客觀察中不滿解職 台任天堂阿媽敗訴阿里山公路車禍 20陸客送醫搶救數百人 海巡、漁民、水上業者 全出動雙子星案調查小組成員 被爆收政治獻金偽造調藥資料 詐數百萬健保費踹破部長室門 邱議瑩近日將被傳訊第三方詐騙 買賣家全受騙專偷民宅1樓 南市警逮3嫌宜檢辦山老鼠案 再查5警涉案鐵軌當路開 醉男卡鐵道差10米撞上警破製毒工廠 逮主嫌「歐石城」中市警破獲改造槍械 主嫌落網車借無照友 友撞傷人連帶賠165反詐騙專線被利用 婦被騙50萬空白本票羅生門 司機背債22億疑酒駕撞進餐廳 駕駛卡車內立委踹門案 北檢調閱拍攝畫面長泳變海難 泳客稱像遇水鬼簽空白本票沒討回 背債22億.
...跑路擁新歡 英男被舊愛檢舉
.-字+字.自由時報 – 2012年8月15日 上午4:31.
....〔自由時報記者陳恩惠、林俊宏/台北報導〕自稱曾任英國警察的英籍男子強生(原名李斯特)行車糾紛犯案被通緝,他為逃避刑責,不惜返國改名換姓再度來台,他的戴姓前女友發現後,不甘對方腳踏多條船報警,警方前晚將人高馬大的強生逮捕歸案。

強生(33歲)現任魏姓女友,昨在警局遇見強生的戴姓前女友,2女吵得不可開交,戴女直言強生花心又劈腿,魏女則挑釁反駁「妳有什麼證據?我和他不干妳的事吧!」稍後,在強生送往北檢半小時內,魏女不但緊緊跟隨,並立刻繳清17萬元罰金,讓男友結清前案,恢復自由。

高院判決書指出,強生(JOHNSON DAVID ANTONY)原名LISSETER ADAM PAUL(李斯特),98年12月23日午後,駕吉普車載魏女出門,行至北市羅斯福路四段巷口,與北市警局的拖吊車爭道發生糾紛,強生欲駕車離開,祝姓技工拔取車鑰匙,被強生勒頸、扭手、摳鼻,又壓倒地,造成祝某受傷後逃逸,他為甩開警方追逐,擦撞警車讓員警摔倒,涉過失傷害、妨害公務等罪,去年10月分別被判刑2月、拘役110天,得易科罰金。

大同警方調查,強生為避責,於判決確定前1個月離境返英,並將舊名李斯特改名換姓成強生,因他早已躲回英國,法院屢傳不到,台北地檢署今年6月13日發布通緝。

強生本月初以強生身分返台,再度以擔任美語老師為業,殊不知,行蹤為前女友發現,發現他身邊不乏有美麗熟女陪同,心有不甘下報警。

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Re: DODGY FOREIGNERS

Postby super danger mouse hans » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:39 pm

How dare you try to inpinge in my reputation as a hard working honest crook.

If this information is not removed in the next hour I'll have my friends at MI6 take down this fucking website.
The Taiwanese government should be well within its rights to deport anyone who works illegally here.
super danger mouse hans

Postby PGDADDY » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:04 pm

Yes, excellently said, Super Hans. It looks like you know Taiwan a lot better than most, including the locals.

I am always suspicious of foreigners that say "I love Taiwan" especially those that gave up their own passports and took citizenship in Taiwan. A Taiwanese person, sure, it's their country, and it is such an idiosyncratic place that has many things a Taiwanese person would miss if they live abroad- the convenience culture, the feeling of safety always being close to other people, whether it is your family or a crowded night market, the cheapness of things in every life, in some ways the easiness of living.

But when a foreigner says "I love Taiwan", I just don't buy it. Not just from my own experiences when I lived in Taiwan, but from my observations of the dynamics between other foreigners- I would say that most foreigners who live in Taiwan for more than a couple of years, who decide to stay, if they were to give their honest view, would say the following:

"I tolerate life in Taiwan. There's a lot of shit that goes on here and life can be incredibly difficult. But I have settled here, have a family and a good circle of friends. It could be worse, look at (enter relevant country here) where I come from, life is even more shitty than Taiwan. Besides, if I wanted to move back home or to another country, I don't know if I could find a suitable job or support myself. My life here is secure and predictable and I do not want to take any risks by jumping into the unknown, especially as I enter middle/ old age."

One time this liitle 4 or 5 year old girl called me a foreigner and pointed at me. Buy did I rip her and her parents new arseholes and told them how uncultured and barbaric they were to do that. I had that little girl crying in no time at all. Fucking racists in this country.

When I hear "I love Taiwan" from a foreigner I read one of the following:

1. "Taiwan is great. The locals always tell me I am good looking and the girls love me. I never got that kind of treatment in my own country. I don't feel like a loser any more. I really love Taiwan."

2. "In Taiwan I can be exactly who and what I want. I could walk down the street wearing a monkey suit and people would still treat me the same. Like a freak, sure, but that's not the point. I don't have to take much responsibility for what I do or say. I love Taiwan indeed."

3. I lurrrrrrv Taiwan. Another bottle of Tsingtao, please .....

I'd like to come back to Taiwan too but I'm afraid of some jail time and being deported so I fled first. I have children from 2 Taiwanese bitches and they both had the courts give them sole custody of my kids. One court in the UK and another court run by gangsters in Taiwan.
PGDADDY

Postby CHAON THE SAGE » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:19 pm

super danger mouse hans wrote:How dare you try to inpinge in my reputation as a hard working honest crook..

To Super Hans.. Don't try to mock Chaon, he's better at it than you are. You not honest about anything

You are INBRED Effete trailer-trash weenie with limited intellect, thank you very much
I only want to ignore Tigerman
CHAON THE SAGE

Postby HEADHONCHO11 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:42 pm

Taiwan attracts the dreamers and adventurers and romantics and misfits, and the broke asses and yellow fever patients
HEADHONCHO11

Postby smurfette » Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:02 pm

Yeah, what's up with the chicken scratch?!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
smurfette

Next

Return to ALLEGED CRIMINALS & REAL ONES TOO