ever been any hard core "white" criminals here

ever been any hard core "white" criminals here

Postby fenlander » Fri May 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Have there even been any real hard core "white" criminals in Taiwan. I mean the kind that shoot people and so forth. This does not include those that sell a bit of weed, kindy teachers, or run over people while drunk and run away. Any serious ones or are we only "good enough" to be women cheaters, hash growers, or drink drivers. Any hard core nasty types that would make the average Taiwanese cop shit his pants? Where are the Russian mafia? Where are the hard core ? God damn sick of hearing about weed dealers and name changers. Anything better than that? Weapons dealers? Hit men? International drug barons? Any white ones. Come on girls and boys time to move up the pecking order a bit in it! :lol:

Shane didn't quite make it. :lol:
fenlander

Re: ever been any hard core "white" criminals here

Postby KTVDRIVER » Fri May 03, 2013 4:22 pm

It's a good question. There have been loads of criminals here, though the ones I've met have usually been small time. Apparently, the rules have been changed for APRCs, so that only local criminal checks are required for the application. There has been a small flood of western applicants as a result. Who knows what some of these ne'er-do-wells have done in their lives?
KTVDRIVER

Postby fenlander » Sat May 04, 2013 8:41 am

KTVDRIVER wrote:It's a good question. There have been loads of criminals here, though the ones I've met have usually been small time. Apparently, the rules have been changed for APRCs, so that only local criminal checks are required for the application. There has been a small flood of western applicants as a result. Who knows what some of these ne'er-do-wells have done in their lives?

I hope it is something other than killing people with cars while drunk. Then complaining about human rights. That's getting very boring.
fenlander

Postby THE HULK » Mon May 20, 2013 5:15 pm

KTVDRIVER wrote:It's a good question. There have been loads of criminals here, though the ones I've met have usually been small time. Apparently, the rules have been changed for APRCs, so that only local criminal checks are required for the application. There has been a small flood of western applicants as a result. Who knows what some of these ne'er-do-wells have done in their lives?

Small flood? I thought that the whole system was overloaded by the flood of applications?
Ich bin ein dummkopf.

Popping flies since 1928

You only take revenge on people when you are 100% sure of success.
THE HULK

Return to ALLEGED CRIMINALS & REAL ONES TOO