Prison in Taiwan- computer and internet access

Re: Prison in Taiwan- computer and internet access

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:15 pm

PGDADDY was always telling others what to do in other threads about divorce and kidnapping children

Re: need help attaining legal parentship
by pgdaddy » 03 Jun 2010, 16:41

divea wrote:
And not be bothered when the family is filling up the birth certificate forms.

I guess that you meant this sarcastically ?

In this case, his girlfriend / her family clearly did not want him in her life, for whatever reason. Even if they wanted to put him on the birth certificate it wouldn't be possible, because he is not married to the mother. However he was locked out of the house and denied access to the children. It's the most terrible of things to go through, and only someone who has experienced this can really understand. The children were used by the mother to obtain money, it's so easy to use this ploy to control a father who misses his children desperately.

We don't know anything about him as a person, except that he cares for his children and that should be all that matters when it comes to him being able to have access to the children.

As far as maintenance payments go, any reasonable man would agree to pay a fair amount to support their children, as long as the mother acts fairly and in the best interests of the children. It's when the vindictive and punishing behaviour from the mother begins that the father starts to think: "hang on, why I am paying her money if she is just using it to make me suffer" ? And then the thoughts about taking legal action start ......
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:57 pm

THE GINGER MINGE wrote:Indeed. I wonder how much jail time certain posters have actually done themselves, or even come in contact with via proxy?

Well I guess Maoman and Bubba2dumb can fill us in. They seem to know a lot of people who end up in jail. Toe Pop My Fly seems to know the biggest drug busted dealers.
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby PGDADDY » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:29 pm

NORTHCOAST SURFER wrote:I hope pgdaddy is able to come back to Taiwan and that his ex-wife follows the best course of action, drop the ridiculous charges.

It's been so long since I've seen a "happy ending story" in Taiwan and pgdaddy's could be the one to brighten my day!

Well if anyone in Taiwan wants to come and visit me in Spain you know where to find me.

http://www.spainaccountants.com/aboutus.html#Services
PGDADDY

Previous

Return to ALLEGED CRIMINALS & REAL ONES TOO