THE EXPAT BED AND BREAKFAST KILLER

THE EXPAT BED AND BREAKFAST KILLER

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:05 pm

Maybe like Zain Dean this guy wont get bail or get away. Only .81 and the other guy he killed 1.59

Both deserve what happened to them. Idiots like this don't even deserve a darwin award

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... nshjBhL-bg

http://www.ettoday.net/news/20130715/241223.htm

ETtoday > 社會 > 社會 2013年07月15日 12:09
社會
社會焦點保障人權
南灣美籍衝浪教練酒駕 撞死爛醉騎士.
正文網友評論【尖叫】喝啤酒、聽搖滾、看辣妹…達人帶你玩通透…

記者陳明道/屏東報導

42歲美籍南灣衝浪教練何姓男子,14日凌晨酒駕失控,不慎撞死泥醉的恆春54歲張姓騎士送醫不治,何男吃上公共危險與過失致死官司。

警方說,14日凌晨零時38分何男(42歲,美國人)駕駛廂型車酒駕失控,途經台26線北上恆西路口時,當場撞上南下左轉機車騎士張金標(男,54歲,恆春人),機車遭猛烈撞擊支離破碎,張騎士送醫不治。

恆春分局交通警察到醫院抽血及呼氣檢測,何男酒測值達0.81,張姓死者高達1.59,幾乎是「泥醉」狀態,何男闖禍在分局建民所面壁思過一夜,得知對方不治死亡,面對酒駕撞死人官司的事態嚴重,因一時貪杯惹禍,事後相當內疚且萬分懊悔。

14日蘇力颱風走後,陣雨帶來恆春一場午夜零時酒駕肇事死亡車禍,至清晨4時再傳出一名牡丹鄉民王聖元(男,30歲)騎機車途經車城151線山腳路,連人帶車摔落水溝動彈不得,清晨才被路過居民發現報案送醫酒測值0.31,吃上公共危險罪嫌官司。

恆春分局交通組14日統計從7月1日暑假開始至今,警方加強酒測取締13件,14日接連發生2件合計15件。多數是當地居民,少數是外地來的遊客。警方針對轄區易飲酒肇事路段路檢,籲請民眾酒後切勿開車,警方持續強力取締,提供用路人安全的行車環境。(新聞來源:民眾日報)

原文網址: 南灣美籍衝浪教練酒駕 撞死爛醉騎士 | ETtoday社會新聞 | ETtoday 新聞雲 http://www.ettoday.net/news/20130715/24 ... z2aEqL7tNG
Follow us: @ETtodaynet on Twitter | ETtoday on Facebook
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Re: THE EXPAT BED AND BREAKFAST KILLER

Postby HEADHONCHO11 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:06 pm

B&B owner in Kending was involved in a drink driving incident resulting in death of a scooter rider.

I can't believe there are still people doing this even after much harsher laws were introduced. Mandatory jail time and hefty compensation is surely going to be required. Lives ruined.
HEADHONCHO11

Postby PGDADDY » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:07 pm

The B&B owner was the foreigner, right ? Do you know who he is ?
PGDADDY

Postby HEADHONCHO11 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:08 pm

No I don't know him, but he I guess he is pretty well known in Kending and some people may know of him here.
HEADHONCHO11

Postby TEMPER GAIN » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:09 pm

FWIW, the scooter rider was also very drunk according to that article.
Welcome to Forumosa... Treat people with respect... Be civilized... Every member of this community has a responsibility to participate in a respectful manner... You are strongly advised to exercise a little common decency... Oh, and FUCK YOU CARAMEL! ... forumosa Admin (actual post)

TEMPER GAIN

Postby HEADHONCHO11 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:09 pm

TEMPO LOSS wrote:FWIW, the scooter rider was also very drunk according to that article.

The scooter rider must have been barely conscious, 1.59, the van driver was 0.81, one drunk hit into another. Supposedly the police have caught 15 drunk drivers in 15 days in that small area.

This is a classic case why one should never drink and drive (apart from it being illegal and dangerous), because no matter who was at fault you are going to get done for it. Same goes with getting a license etc.
HEADHONCHO11

Postby THE GINGER MINGE » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Ooh!
A FOREIGNER was involved!
So What?
This shit happens EVERY day, amongst the general populace, of every nation on Earth.

I truly wonder if other expat forums of other kulturs share this same morbid fascination with that of their own?
THE GINGER MINGE

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:12 pm

THE GINGER MINGE wrote:Ooh!
So What?
This shit happens EVERY day, amongst the general populace, of every nation on Earth.

I truly wonder if other expat forums of other kulturs share this same morbid fascination with that of their own?

Yep. Creepy, isn't it? Let's have a sanctimonious circle-jerk over what cool FOREIGNERS we are!
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby PGDADDY » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:14 pm

Unless things have changed a lot since I was there a few years ago, it's an extremely small community (was eight people, then) of foreigners that live and have businesses in Kending. I am hoping that's it neither of the guys I got to know down there- both of them were big drinkers, it has to be said.

Both parties involved in this were idiots, but the scooter rider was likely going to get himself killed eventually with or without the assistance of another human being.
PGDADDY

Postby HEADHONCHO11 » Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:15 pm

THE GINGER MINGE wrote:Ooh!
So What?

Yeah but he killed somebody with his van , drink driving has been a big thing in the media and there are few foreigners in Kending. I think it's worth posting up here. Jp, you are a failed moderator of this forum who was banned, need I say more? You are the last person who should be telling posters here what to post or not.

Or maybe we should talk about criminal cases in the US, is THAT more relevant, I think not!

Explain that one to me, I'm all ears.

You saw fit to post on the Zimmerman thread, sir, review yourself and your own opinions as to what is relevant.
HEADHONCHO11

Next

Return to ALLEGED CRIMINALS & REAL ONES TOO