JIMIP THE IP PROWLER

Re: JIMIP THE IP PROWLER

Postby over_active_moderator » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:28 pm

DIVEA DIVYA NARANG wrote:
MAOMAN wrote:
JIMIPRESLEY wrote:Re: New Year's Resolutions 2013
I resolve to stop trolling on flob and troll more here, instead.

But anonymity also allows for trolls, and for fifteen years I've seen firsthand the unhappiness that trolls can cause others. I'm suggesting a little accountability for one's own posts.

Again true. But most trolls were known to you - that is who they are. Anonymous trolls were easy to get rid off. The known ones were harder coz you kept giving them chances. That is your fault, those people had shown you who they are multiple times and YOU chose not to believe their true nature or kept hoping they'll change. So this point is moot. Coz known and unknown people can troll.

Yes, very true. DIVEA gets this month's free MORE ON card for this post. It's well known that the worst offenders over at Taiwanosa were people who were already known IRL. In most cases, they were personal friends of admin. This is why they could act out with impunity. Nothing was done despite countless complaints by other users and some pretty extreme behaviours over the years. Far from getting banned or asked to stop, some of the worst trolls served as moderators.
over_active_moderator

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:01 am

over_active_moderator wrote:
DIVEA DIVYA NARANG wrote:
MAOMAN wrote:
But anonymity also allows for trolls, and for fifteen years I've seen firsthand the unhappiness that trolls can cause others. I'm suggesting a little accountability for one's own posts.

Again true. But most trolls were known to you - that is who they are. Anonymous trolls were easy to get rid off. The known ones were harder coz you kept giving them chances. That is your fault, those people had shown you who they are multiple times and YOU chose not to believe their true nature or kept hoping they'll change. So this point is moot. Coz known and unknown people can troll.

Yes, very true. DIVEA gets this month's free MORE ON card for this post. It's well known that the worst offenders over at Taiwanosa were people who were already known IRL. In most cases, they were personal friends of admin. This is why they could act out with impunity. Nothing was done despite countless complaints by other users and some pretty extreme behaviours over the years. Far from getting banned or asked to stop, some of the worst trolls served as moderators.

I am so grateful that I was given protection by Anthony to be the biggest troll on his sites as well as being a moderator.

As you can see I'm a genius at being a troll. I've been the biggest expat troll for the last decade or more.
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby REPLICANT » Thu May 15, 2014 3:34 pm

You've been quiet for a while Jimip? Lost your appetite for trolling?
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Thu May 15, 2014 3:36 pm

REPLICANT wrote:You've been quiet for a while Jimip? Lost your appetite for trolling?

Holy Shite! It is alive. :x

Yet, I say that: loggin on, just to, read my gibberish, well that has a whiff of a tinge of failure, in and of itself. But, do carry on.

Every single day we are bombarded with urgent requests regarding the possible return of elvishendrix. Let us hope this is it.

I can't recommend your posts in the fucking Temp Forum. Move this cretin, who is an obvious troll, to somewhere more convenient. Jesus. Do I have to do all the work around here? :roll:
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:40 am

It's quite amazing how the grammar, spelling and punctuation fluctuates between fluent native-speaker and "we at the very hello you".
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby superking » Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:48 am

As amazing as your ability to only ever say the same bloody thing over and over again ad infinitum? :) You of the 'he is troll,' wolf cry. One day a real troll will turn up and eat all your sheep. :D

I don't see any such fluctuation in grammar etc. This person comes across as 100% genuine, though they really do need to get some professional help about their body confidence and general confidence issues.

Taking your dog into a public pool is not very hygienic, mayadog.
superking

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:35 pm

BLACKCRUSADER wrote:
JIMIPRESLEY wrote:
TEMPO LOSS wrote:Typical of Jimipresley to accuse another forum member of being someone they are not.

Give it up Jimip, your utter failure as an IP or smurf investigator is well known. Yet again you FAIL.

I will never give up. See the determination in my face to wipe out trolls and smurfs.

You can give up trying to add me as a face book friend. Request deleted.

I used to have the same problem. "Friends" would mysteriously disappear from my feed. I'd look them up and discover that they'd unfriended me. I was wounded; hurt. I initially thought, too, that it was some facebook glitch.

One day it dawned on me. A profound epiphany:

I'm a bit of a cunt.
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:00 pm

Re: Back to back unanswered posts.
Postby jimipresley » Yesterday, 23:57

"Feedback Forum". :roflmao:

Seriously, someone asks a legitimate question, and a whole page of idiotic, off-topic comments about a poster's avatar are left intact?

For TWO days, nobody has canned the garbage. Isn't this probably the most important forum?

Is this the legacy you want to leave in the archives when newbies are looking for quick, easy answers?

Face facts. There are no "rules" anymore. Laissez-faire moderation is inconsistent and stupid.

Why are there "rules"? They should apply across-board. Otherwise they are CONFUSING and irrelevant! Duh!

I don't blame the long-term posters for getting out of here. It's a mess of inconsistency. :2cents:

Enjoy the trolls. I sure do!
JIMIPRESLEY

Previous

Return to JIMIP THE IP PROWLER