Hogwrongway and Friends speak about Satellite Jim

MY FRIEND RACIALLY PROFILED AND SHOT BY COPS

Postby PGDADDY » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:03 pm

The guy is clearly a sad case, a couple of knives short of a full cutlery set, with a lot of time on his hand because his satellite installation business isn't doing too well.

Without giving any details, he has sent PM's pretending he is a respected member of this Forum in order to wind people up against each other.

What a sad idiot.
PGDADDY

Hogwrongway and Friends speak about Satellite Jim

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:11 pm

PGDADDY wrote:The guy is clearly a sad case, a couple of knives short of a full cutlery set, with a lot of time on his hand because his satellite installation business isn't doing too well. Without giving any details, he has sent PM's pretending he is a respected member of this Forum in order to wind people up against each other. What a sad idiot

I dont own MORONOSA, but you didn't know that either. But keep spreading the myth that I do.

I never sent any PM's pretending to be anybody. Maybe you need to learn how to read Mr Paul Greene.

As for my satellite business, yes doing so badly :roll: :roll: As if you actualy knew what I do for a living or how my business has been doing. Unlike the 2 shyster companies MTI GLOBAL SAT 2 Me and AIR EYE P that put up big threads on forumosa I am still here doing well. Tony even came to me with begging bowl in hand asking me to buy an NT$30,000 banner advert. Here is my reply to Tony, by email. I never scammed any investors like Elias Ek was scammed by Air Eye P and it was MAOMAN that was making a post about Air Eye P closing about 90 minutes before they ripped off a whole lot of people. Moaman even deleted posts on flob from people who had been ripped off as well.

I have them all copied and backed up if's you'd like to see them. I've copied and backed up everything on flob and ease that interests me, just in case anything deleted'. IN the emantime many were making rumours about my company going bankrupt. Marc fucked you over Turkey started making smurf accounts and posting about satellite services. At the same time rumours going through bars was that I was going bankrupt. Hmm wonder who put those stories out in an effort to drum up business

http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi ... te+service

http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi ... l+bankrupt

http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi ... p#p1387178

Then the shytsers post.

http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi ... od#p986466

Public notice for and on behalf of AirEyeP Taiwan Ltd.
by maoman » 30 Nov 2009, 15:59

I'm posting this on behalf of AirEyeP - Admin

As of Tuesday 1st December 2009, AirEyeP is discontinuing all TV services, and will proceed to close the company in the coming weeks. The enterprise for which we assumed responsibility following the demise of the MTI Group has proven to differ significantly from our desired course of commerce, with the decision having been made as a group to pursue it no longer.

Please direct all questions to TV@aireyep.com if you are interested in Western TV services or website hosting and we will help direct you to other vendors in the market who can be of assistance.

Best regards,
AirEyeP

What a load of shite. These guys came to me in August 2009 after their big fucking announcement on Flob in Aril 2009 how they had big investors and yada yada great streaming services. They scammed everyone who signed up. Nathan HAselwood scammed his investors who lost ALL their money and his clients, most of whome lost their money. Nathan wanted to sell me satellite receivers and other equipment he had never paid for from his clients and the supplier.

A lot of the clients were shut off and hadnt even been told they were going to have no services.

Of course Tony always backs a shyster against a company like mine that won't pay for a banner advert. He told me Air EYE P never paid him. Aireyep employed expats without work permits and also failed to pay them their salaries for the last 2 months. But here was Nathan asking me to buy stuff and put the cash in his pocket. By the way, I had agood chat with Elias Ek alst week about mayby doing a combined story on this, who he got sucked in and kew he had lost all is investment with the first financial report in May 2009, to Nathan coming to me asking me to take over his clients, and pay for their services out of my own pocket. Nathan asked to meet with me secretly at Carnegies, but funny how Maoman happened to be lurking araound there at the same time. hmmm

Hi Anthony, maoman@gmail.com

I discussed with my wife about placing banner ads on your site. She asked me how many customers we might get if I did so and replied most likely none.
She doesn't want to spend 30K on ads that get no return. She'd rather take the 30K and go on vacation We do get customers in Taiwan but they are by word of mouth or they googled and found us. It is also true that we have reduced business in Taiwan with satellite dish installs or our IPTV service.
This is because MOD KBRO Dish HD and other new service providers here have added a lot of content recently that was not available 2 years ago.

Sure we have a few bars with satellite dishes or IPTV, and they use us for sports, but if they were my only customers in Taiwan I would be not doing this business. Mostly our key advantage is to have content not available for our client markets and 95% of our business for that as you have seen is overseas clients. The reality is that we could get better island wide coverage from newspaper advertising and we haven't done that for several years as well.
Regret to decline you offer for banner ads for the time being. Our focus is for China Korea Japan and other areas that cannot get the English TV content
or sports that we can provide.

Regards

Jim Edstein
Taiwan Satellite TV
05 May 2011
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Re: MY FRIEND RACIALLY PROFILED AND SHOT BY COPS

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Re: Are you lampooned on Moronosa?

Unread postby superking » Yesterday, 19:30

I find the site an enjoyable counterpoint to the hatred which gets spewed when we abandon out real selves and engage in internet banter. If you aren't lampooned on there it means you haven't identified yourself as a hypocrite or some sort of tool. I take it as a personal badge of honour that I have not been lampooned on that site because it means I have always (mostly) stood on the side of justice and fairness and decency. If you feel yourself about to make a dick of yourself then ask... "Would this be food for moronosa?" Ask yourself, "Am I about to spout off about the law? Am I about to call someone a dick just to make myself feel better? Am I about to engage in utter hypocrisy? Are my actions totally self serving and ridiculous? Do I harbour a sense of ingrained racism? Am I trying to side with the mods here just to curry favour?" If the answer to any of these is YES then expect to see yourself on moronosa. If the answer is NO then carry on. The site will die when all the ego bashing and dick measuring dies down. Until then... expect to be under the watchful eye of the moronosa team.

And no emails were ever sent claiming to be from Maoman, you just need to read more carefully. :lol:

navillus wrote: So SuperTomKingChecker refers to someone else? Thought it was you.

I don't think those few comments are being lampooned, rather, they are lovingly kept. I don't mind admitting I was mikerophonechecker. I did have a mental breakdown, and am happy to chat about it. I also get on very well with sat tv. The fact that I am also tomking is public knowledge. His site irks me not one jot. If it irks you, then question what you write. Why would you care if the text you gave of your own volition was copied?

Today I am playing 'liberal' cop. :cool:

Thanks Superking. Unlike on other sites we wont out people to people like Paul Greene or Stew Toe SAve AdFLOP sales.

I am sure some people do not understand that there is a group of people behind the site. They brought up the idea at Lord Lucans wedding at Alleycats. I just agreed to host the site.
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby chewycorns » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:30 pm

Chewy's take:
Confuzius wrote: Chewdawg (spelling?) posts there I noticed.

Nope, am lampooned over there but have never posted (some posts from here have been posted over there). In fact, my avatar is the same as my previous account here, so I guess I am treated rather mildly. :lol:

I never had problems with Sat TV, agreed with him on quite a few issues regarding people criticizing local culture, and think the site is somewhat entertaining.

Jim also emailed me my own account details which I can access at anytime.
chewycorns

Postby THE TEDDY BEAR » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:31 pm

Oh for god's sake....its the satellite guy. No big secret about this.
THE TEDDY BEAR

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:34 pm

THE TEDDY BEAR wrote:Oh for god's sake....its the satellite guy. No big secret about this.

Suggest you read posts above then. You all thought Moaman owned Forumosa and he led you all to believe it was his site.

But Tony was given the boot by Gus and started a rival cloned site. This is neither but thanks for all your entertaining mupptry posts.

Suggest you read here to see what Gus wrote. Nothing is edited.

http://www.moronosa.com/viewtopic.php?f ... &start=140
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:37 pm

Mr He:

Hokwongwei wrote:It's very sad how much free time this guy has...

You can set up your business in many ways, and sometimes, you just have to sit and do technical support etc., IE you sit and wait and wait and wait. You need to be there, however your systems are stable so you are hardly ever needed. That means not that you are not making money, which in business is the ultimate yardstick of success. Now, let's go and stir the pot!

Right now, I am looking at the nth container I ship this month being loaded, and just nipped in for some aircon. Time, yes, right now I have some, later today, nothing. November and December, my sales teams are selling like there is no tomorrow, however I am doing not a whole lot, as they know what to do, and I gave them what they needed to reach the figures.

Have been busy since May, though. Mr He wrote:Successful people can have lots of spare time.

I have lots of spare time. Llary has lots of spare time. Chaon has lots of spare time even if he's a bad chess player.
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby PGDADDY » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:38 pm

True. However:

I don't know Jim Edstein in person, but my bet is that he really is a loser with a lot of time on his hands.
PGDADDY

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:40 pm

PGDADDY wrote:True. However:

I don't know Jim Edstein in person, but my bet is that he really is a loser with a lot of time on his hands.

I have a copy of all my PM"S would you like to see yours?

Actually we have met. You also sent me a nice PM about my being jewish and how you are Jewish so we should all get along.

Rather pathetic someone assumes my religious affiliation because of a surname. Which in itself is not Jewish at all.
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby PGDADDY » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:45 pm

BLACKCRUSADER wrote:
PGDADDY wrote:True. However:

I have a copy of all my PM"S would you like to see yours?

Actually we have met. You also sent me a nice PM about my being jewish and how you are Jewish so we should all get along.

Rather pathetic someone assumes my religious affiliation because of a surname. Which in itself is not Jewish at all.

publishing PM's is a violation of the forumosa rules. What I had to say should remain private.
PGDADDY

Next

Return to JIMIP THE IP PROWLER