Hogwrongway and Friends speak about Satellite Jim

Re: MY FRIEND RACIALLY PROFILED AND SHOT BY COPS

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:46 pm

PGDADDY wrote:
BLACKCRUSADER wrote:
PGDADDY wrote:True. However:

I don't know Jim Edstein in person, but my bet is that he really is a loser with a lot of time on his hands.

I have a copy of all my PM"S would you like to see yours?

Actually we have met. You also sent me a nice PM about my being jewish and how you are Jewish so we should all get along.

Rather pathetic someone assumes my religious affiliation because of a surname. Which in itself is not Jewish at all.

publishing PM's is a violation of the forumosa rules. What I had to say should remain private.

Yes I should keep it private because of the nastiness you spout about Taiwanese people. Really nasty stuff you wrote.
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

MY FRIEND RACIALLY PROFILED AND SHOT BY COPS

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Hokwongwei: Success is relative. He may be rolling in money, but wasting his efforts on building a website that in terms of design and content are worth only of an elementary schooler is a pretty questionable investment of his copious time. He could spend that time on projects that would actually make a positive change in his life or the lives of others, like charity work; he could spend that time enriching himself by learning a musical instrument or a foreign language; he could spend that time exercising or cooking or reading books or painting or doing any number of worthwhile activities. What does he do instead?

"I made Deuce Dropper's profile picture is a guy eating crap out of a toilet! This is hilarious!"

We're operating on the brain-level of an eight-year-old here.

Disclaimer: I don't know the guy. Nor do I particularly want to.

Well you see, I have learnt several foreign languages. I was trained by the Australian Government in Malay before I was posted to Brunei. Then I studied at university in Taiwan to learn Manadarin. I also speak Taiwanese ( not so great ) and some of my wife's tribal language Tsou.

I translated letters from a young indonesian woman to a German friend living in Taiwan. I translted his english letter back to Indonesian for her. I knew their very intimiate details. They met and fell in love. I also got her husband and family approved for immigration pro bono to Australia where they now live. We keep in contact several times a week on skype.

I do charity work in the village I live in. I learnt to play musical instruments as a child, a 4 Valve Boosey and Hawkes Euphonium, Trombone, and E Flat horns.

I won many awards with my school band and toured Australia with them. Amazing you might not have thought I had any education at all eh? Also won quite a few ballroom dancing contests as my mom decided she would rather not have me and my twin sister at home. Off to classes.

I also did one year as an apprentice cook and love to cook. I cook for people a lot at my home. Thankfully so far away from you. I don't need you to come up here and filthy up the clean air I breathe.

Yeah I'm fat so I will try exercising. you got me on that one. Much bigger than John the fat American.
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:57 pm

Also I tried to buy forumosa from GUS.

He declined saying he had a zillion hits a month. I asked from where, Adult whore finder?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Hogwrongway and Friends speak about Satellite Jim

Postby HOGWRONGWAY » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:35 pm

Success is relative. He may be rolling in money, but wasting his efforts on building a website that in terms of design and content are worth only of an elementary schooler is a pretty questionable investment of his copious time. He could spend that time on projects that would actually make a positive change in his life or the lives of others, like charity work; he could spend that time enriching himself by learning a musical instrument or a foreign language; he could spend that time exercising or cooking or reading books or painting or doing any number of worthwhile activities. What does he do instead?

"I made Deuce Dropper's profile picture is a guy eating crap out of a toilet! This is hilarious!"

We're operating on the brain-level of an eight-year-old here.

Disclaimer: I don't know the guy. Nor do I particularly want to.
HOGWRONGWAY

Re: Hogwrongway Speaks!

Postby MODERATOR » Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:45 pm

You know you really do... er... talk out of your ass! Congratulations! You are now a full-fledged MORON(osan)! Your MORE ON card (tm) is in the mail!

Why do you feel the need to insult people you don't know, about issues that don't involve you and that took place while you were still in high school?

Learn a language? The guy you are insulting has lived in Taiwan as long as you've been alive. How's that for Chinese ability?

You haven't got a clue what's going on and you are only, for some high-schoolish reason unknown to us, trying to look big on the forums. What a model MORON(osan)!

Welcome aboard! We saved the best avatar for ya! Enjoy your stay! Drinks on the house!
Site Admin

MY FRIEND RACIALLY PROFILED AND SHOT BY COPS

Postby PGDADDY » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:35 am

Mr He wrote : How would you define a loser?

Well that's subjective of course. But I would wager that this guy would satisfy most people's definition of a loser. Or if not, the guy is clearly a complete nutter. Just take a look at his lampooning website for goodness sake. Do you really think that it is the product of a sane mind ? A psychiatrist would have a field day with this bloke.

And you'd have to be a special kind of idiot to be banned permanently on both Forumosa and Taiwanease, no ?
PGDADDY

Postby smurfette » Tue Aug 27, 2013 12:39 am

PGDADDY wrote:
Mr He wrote : How would you define a loser?

Well that's subjective of course. But I would wager that this guy would satisfy most people's definition of a loser. Or if not, the guy is clearly a complete nutter. Just take a look at his lampooning website for goodness sake. Do you really think that it is the product of a sane mind ? A psychiatrist would have a field day with this bloke.

And you'd have to be a special kind of idiot to be banned permanently on both Forumosa and Taiwanease, no ?

LOL, who's the real loser? Abusing his wife. Knocking up another woman while still married. Losing kids from both marriages. Takes a special kind of loser not to win joint custody these days. It means you are totally unsuitable to parent

I wouldn't shake the bee hive too hard, there, hun. You never know what might come out. :o

http://www.moronosa.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 8d4a341a0a

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
smurfette

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:09 am

PGDADDY wrote:The guy is clearly a sad case, a couple of knives short of a full cutlery set, with a lot of time on his hand because his satellite installation business isn't doing too well.

What a sad idiot.

Wow. You admit you don't know me yet you claim my business isn't doing too well. You are starting to sound like Stew Pop MY Fly.
I don't actually run a satellite dish installation business. In fact I don't even have time for home users. Waste of time in most cases. And money.
Just to let you know, when people ask me about EPL I answer then like this. Why, because I don't want or need their business. I don't need the money. My businesses are far more than you will ever understand. Maoman got an idea when he visited my office. It blew him away especially the client names he could see in my office. I suggest you PM Maoman and ask him. And since he visited I have doubled my customer base. In fact I have new businesses since then he doesn't even know about. Just like you.

He had no clue like the rest of the expat community in Taiwan. Only very few people know my actual businesses.
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby big duke 6 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:09 am

Well reading most of satellite TV posts, he seemed like an idiot. But then I had to change my username on forumosa as well to hide from everyone.

Wasn't his moronic son banned as well? I'm sure many here still remember the post about his father's "death". I honestly feel sorry for him.
big duke 6

Postby CHAON THE SAGE » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:14 am

big duke 6 wrote:Well reading most of satellite TV posts, he seemed like an idiot. But then I had to change my username on forumosa as well to hide from everyone.

Wasn't his moronic son banned as well? I'm sure many here still remember the post about his father's "death". I honestly feel sorry for him.

Thats was the best hoax bomb ever and should have been a classic post. Here you have Sandman trying to get one over Sat TV Junior, who I tutored for many years. I was in hysterics the whole day and my office collegues thought I was high on drugs. The best laugh I have had in Taiwan over some expat website getting its knickers in a knot. Ilved the part about where Sat TV Jnr wrote about Jim cooking dinner. I know he's a damned good cook.

All these people who despise Jim (like Moaman) coming out on the forums saying he was my good friend he will be sorely missed lol. Suddenly when they thought a person, whom most of these posters never knew Jim. were offering their crocodile tears.

Last I looked, 50% of all the posts ever made on Forumosa were made by 50 people. That is not indicative of a community, but of a an elite club. Nothing much has changed. Just that most of you have changed your usernames.

Chaon wrote: Forumosa moderators are, in fact, a bunch of flibbidyflapping platypuses... Platypi... Platypersons?

Durins Bane Ha, you're a fine one to talk. You ended up being the worst Mod ever to grace forumosa.com.

In the context of this thread, I'll take the allegation that I was a terible Forumosa moderator as a compliment. It's like being accused of being an incompetent con artist.

Durins Bane No, you shouldn't take it as a compliment. You should be embarrassed by your actions. Don't white wash your being a dipshit.

Cool. I haven't been called a dipshit since 1982. I do get the 'cretin' thing a lot though.

This is why I like the internet. It never forgets ours words of wisdom.
I only want to ignore Tigerman
CHAON THE SAGE

PreviousNext

Return to JIMIP THE IP PROWLER