Hogwrongway and Friends speak about Satellite Jim

Re: Hogwrongway Speaks about Satellite TV Jim

Postby POP MY FLY » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:26 am

I don't know about that DB. You know I respect and love you and will always consider you a wise sage and friend. Chaon saw injustice and cronyism and called them on it. Jim is doing the same thing with Moronosa. He didn't sit idly by. He took action that you and others may wholeheartedly disagree with but from my POV, was completely the right thing to do. Did Spike Lee do the right thing? Maybe not from Danny Aeillo's POV as it was his place that got trashed, but the good citizens of Bedford Styvesant certainly thought so. F.com is Chaon's pizzeria.

In my eyes, Chaon was the best mod since you were a mod.

Moronosa, One man's garbage and all that.

Dragonbones »

bob wrote:For whatever stupid reason we at forumosa quite often give noobies a hard time.

Maybe that's cuz half the noobies are reincarnated banned trolls?
Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

Stewart Glen Advertising Sales Manager 0912-910-500

POP MY FLY

Postby chewycorns » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:40 am

POP MY FLY wrote:Moronosa, One man's garbage and all that.

I wouldn't let the opinions of Canadians, drug addicts, and/or kindy teachers give you illusions of grandeur.

Oh and don't forget your favourites Stew, Pedophiles

BTW, you do remember that Maoman alluded to on Forumosa that I was a pedophile, right? You do know that calling someone something like that can be highly damaging, right? Would you show respect to someone who had made these allegations about you?
chewycorns

Postby MAOMAN » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:43 am

chewycorns wrote:BTW, you do remember that Maoman alluded to on Forumosa that I was a pedophile, right? You do know that calling someone something like that can be highly damaging, right? Would you show respect to someone who had made these allegations about you?

You're mistaken. I never alleged you were a paedophile. I STATED that suggesting someone (even a cartoon bear) stick his fingers in a real-life six-year old girl's "honeypot" was a paedophilic comment. I made no allegations about you. Oh, and BTW: I don't need or want respect from someone who would even think, never mind make comments like that.

Can we get back on topic here. This thread is going like everyother thread on forumosa or Taiwanease, off topic.
By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby chewycorns » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:45 am

MAOMAN wrote:
chewycorns wrote:BTW, you do remember that Maoman alluded to on Forumosa that I was a pedophile, right? You do know that calling someone something like that can be highly damaging, right? Would you show respect to someone who had made these allegations about you?

You're mistaken. I never alleged you were a paedophile. I STATED that suggesting someone (even a cartoon bear) stick his fingers in a real-life six-year old girl's "honeypot" was a paedophilic comment. I made no allegations about you. Oh, and BTW: I don't need or want respect from someone who would even think, never mind make comments like that..

Nope. How quickly you forget. You made a moderating comment late at night that was written so poorly it actually made it sound like you were making the allegation directly at me. You quickly called me on the phone to apologize. At that time, I didn't know the age of the cartoon character. Anyways, a lot of journalists and readers were making wise-ass comments about Pooh getting some. After all, he has been in the woods for over 80 years. Poor taste? Maybe. Deserving of that comment. Hell no.
chewycorns

Postby Deuce Eater » Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:59 am

I think I have figured it out, I read a bunch of stuff on Moronosa and 95% is copy pasted from this forum with the rest being the author's own posts and interpretations. I honestly believe the author of that site genuinely misses posting here, so he has created an alternate universe (so to speak) where he can participate in the give and take and post his own views without the fear of being reprimanded by the mods.

He is basically recreating this place but only over there it appeals to his biases and he is allowed to post freely.

In a nutshell, Moronosa is a Forumosa blow up doll. Not quite the real thing but a step up from masturbation.
I read moronosa every day. Just wish there was more of it!
Deuce Eater

Postby HOGWRONGWAY » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:07 pm

Less like a blowup doll and more like a shrine to an ex-girlfriend complete with locks of her hair and used underwear and pieces of chewing gum stolen from the bottom of her schooldesk. Copy others' conversations and adding his own commentary is basically like photoshopping yourself into a picture with the girl -- just super, super weird and not normal behavior..
HOGWRONGWAY

Postby Deuce Eater » Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:08 pm

HOGWRONGWAY wrote:Less like a blowup doll and more like a shrine to an ex-girlfriend complete with locks of her hair and used underwear and pieces of chewing gum stolen from the bottom of her schooldesk. Copy others' conversations and adding his own commentary is basically like photoshopping yourself into a picture with the girl -- just super, super weird and not normal behavior..

:lol: :lol:
I read moronosa every day. Just wish there was more of it!
Deuce Eater

Postby POP MY FLY » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:31 pm

superking wrote: Nobody gives a shit about this site or taiwaneasia or moronosa. THAT is the ultimate reality. These sites are 3 tear drops in an ocean. Let it go. Let it fucking go.

Please speak for yourself. I think a lot of people care about this site. A few care about Taiwanease and 1 person cares a hole helluva lot about moronosa.

At least if I am on moronosa I don't feel the need to take any meds like Zanax. You all know how stable I am.
Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

Stewart Glen Advertising Sales Manager 0912-910-500

POP MY FLY

Postby TEMPER GAIN » Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:33 pm

Ditto. I'm not saying this is Mother Theresa's orphanage or whatever, but still, speak for yourself. B, you quite underestimate the pain to people caused by public calumny and innuendo. Isn't that like, in one of your books or something?
Welcome to Forumosa... Treat people with respect... Be civilized... Every member of this community has a responsibility to participate in a respectful manner... You are strongly advised to exercise a little common decency... Oh, and FUCK YOU CARAMEL! ... forumosa Admin (actual post)

TEMPER GAIN

Postby over_active_moderator » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:59 pm

It's been pointed out by a few people already that the overwhelming majority of Forumease posters have nothing to fear from moronosa. Only a select few are chosen as inductees. Can you guess why that might be?
over_active_moderator

PreviousNext

Return to JIMIP THE IP PROWLER