Hogwrongway and Friends speak about Satellite Jim

Re: Hogwrongway Speaks about Satellite TV Jim

Postby THE HULK » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:15 pm

over_active_moderator wrote:It's been pointed out by a few people already that the overwhelming majority of Forumease posters have nothing to fear from moronosa. Only a select few are chosen as inductees. Can you guess why that might be?

Because they are moronic enough to fit in? Or, because they splatter the most crap out all over their chosen corners of the web?
Ich bin ein dummkopf.

Popping flies since 1928

You only take revenge on people when you are 100% sure of success.
THE HULK

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:35 pm

Confuzius wrote: Most foreigners in Taiwan: SUCK.

A lot of the different types have been mentioned in this thread and a few others have even commented.

MAJOR TYPES:

Losers (with sub-sections)
-social retards 1. that benefit from the more reserved nature of human interaction here as well as being a minority. They don't have to actually put forth the effort to seem something other than the social outcast incapable of human interaction that they truly are.

-social retards 2. They were friendless back home, never fit in, but come here and are hot shit. Some of these people go out of their way to become part of the culture and then develop a better than thou attitude, due to this 'accomplishment' and born as a means to nurse the life-long feeling of being a loser in their home country. These people are the ones who always brag about how Taiwanese they have become, their language abilities and the ones who will shit on newbies for being in the same boat they were a few years ago.

-fuck-ups. Couldn't hold a job back home due to being...well a fuckup but can come here get a huge house and go teach english for 30 years while drunk off their ass.

Each of these kinds of people do not want their bubble bursted (as someone else mentioned here) as it reminds them what a loser they really are.

Then, you have the cool people. They are here for a good reason, and just about always I have noticed, these people will acknowledge you.

In my home country, if walking down the sidewalk, I would nod when I passed someone-its just normal human interaction. The people that don't here, like I said, were retards in their own home and probably didn't do it there either. Its just for the reasons mentioned above, its primarily the losers who are attracted to come here and can find a place where their own ineptitudes are not as big an obstacle to daily life.

:D :D :D Wow. What can I say?
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:08 am

PigBloodCake » Thu Aug 29, 2013 16:14
Wow, 36 pages and counting. Can't believe my original post can get so many vitriolic responses. :thumbsup:

Oh and the person who has *insinuated* me as being a vulture, sure, yeah, like I was the one being drunk, fled from the police and, oooooo, according to Apple Racist Daily, "ram the police scooter and body pinned the officer". Yeah sure, like I should apologize for calling his life *sorry*. Sure, he's one solid citizen whom I really want my kids to enroll in whatever classes he's teaching. Yeah, that's the spirit. :thumbsup:

And I thought this forum was much different from The Other Forum That Shall Remain Nameless.....NOT!

I do not know what you expected. Nothing I have written about him breaks any forum rules, except on other sites they are trying to hide his identity which I do not agree with.

Oh so you thought the other 2 forums were any different. The only thing is that all their temped posts are saved for posterity here. Why delete what people have said. It's their god given right to post things which others find offensive.

We've split some stuff off into different topics. Waiting to see if any of the gutless wonders who slag off at me on other sites temp forums would start posting here where nothing is edited or deleted? I guess not. Here you can also publish your pm's. They are after all, yours, not ours.

Unlike many cowards who hide behind anonymous identities mine if fully known. They are always welcome to post on here and nothing will be edited.

Jim Edstein aka satellite tv

jimedstein@hotmail.com

http://www.taiwansatellite.tv
http://www.sportstraders.tv
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby PGDADDY » Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:10 am

Indeed. For those that live in Taiwan, and those that live outside Taiwan but still have a part of them in Taiwan, this site (and I suppose Taiwanease too, although I do not often visit there) means a hell of a lot. It is the first or second website I go to when I switch on every day. If you think that this site is worthless or meaningless, why do you waste your time posting here ?
PGDADDY

Re: MY FRIEND RACIALLY PROFILED AND SHOT BY COPS

Postby serial killer on parole » Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:14 pm

PGDADDY wrote:The guy is clearly a sad case, a couple of knives short of a full cutlery set, with a lot of time on his hand because his satellite installation business isn't doing too well. What a sad idiot.

PGDADDY wrote:True. However: I don't know Jim Edstein in person, but my bet is that he really is a loser with a lot of time on his hands.

Wait. First you say you haven't met him, Secondly you don't live in Taiwan, yet you claim to know about his satellite business?

So you think Jim has some form of mental illness? Mental Illness is often in the eye of the beholder.

Too often on this planet it refers to someone who thinks and acts differently to the majority of his peers. So what?
Being banned from this forum would be like being told I couldn't play in the toilet anymore
serial killer on parole

Postby BORDERSECURITY » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:18 pm

PGDADDY wrote:Indeed. For those that live in Taiwan, and those that live outside Taiwan but still have a part of them in Taiwan, this site (and I suppose Taiwanease too, although I do not often visit there) means a hell of a lot. It is the first or second website I go to when I switch on every day. If you think that this site is worthless or meaningless, why do you waste your time posting here ?

Wait? You don't live in Taiwan, and haven't in quite some time now, but one of the first sites you go to on the net everyday is Forumease? That's really kind of sad. And you claim Jim Edstein is the one who has too much time on his hands or is mentally ill? Looks like you're the one who is a few french fries short of a happy meal!

But, hey, come back here to see if those orders for your arrest at the airport are still in place. See photo for details ------------------------------->
BORDERSECURITY

Postby PGDADDY » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:57 am

BORDERSECURITY wrote:you claim Jim Edstein is the one who has too much time on his hands or is mentally ill? Looks like you're the one who is a few french fries short of a happy meal!

But, hey, come back here to see if those orders for your arrest at the airport are still in place. See photo for details ------------------------------->

I have learnt my lessons, and learnt more about myself, partially thanks to a little therapy. Maybe Jim can do the same?

But I also do not trust people who change their nationality. Especially a white guy who changes for an Asian passport.
PGDADDY

Postby REPLICANT » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:02 am

PGDADDY wrote:
BORDERSECURITY wrote:you claim Jim Edstein is the one who has too much time on his hands or is mentally ill? Looks like you're the one who is a few french fries short of a happy meal!

I have learnt my lessons, and learnt more about myself, partially thanks to a little therapy. Maybe Jim can do the same?

But I also do not trust people who change their nationality. Especially a white guy who changes for an Asian passport.

The constant, whinging digs at Taiwan can't be helping the situation. If either of the mothers has heard even 5% of the I Hate Taiwan/Taiwanese People Are Evil vitriol you post, no wonder they resist having anything to do with you.

You're like broken record, going on and on and on about how Taiwan has victimized you, dropping your Taiwan hate into nearly every post. Nails on a chalkboard for many of us and not winning you friends that might help you at some point. Just come back, man up and serve your jail time.
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Postby PGDADDY » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:05 am

REPLICANT wrote: Just come back, man up and serve your jail time.

I can't take the risk of facing a prison sentence because I have my own business and my livelihood would be ruined. At least being out of Taiwan I cannot be arrested by Taiwan Authorities. I have been told that my name is on the Taiwan airport watch list and I could face 3 years in jail for my crimes.
PGDADDY

Postby REPLICANT » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:07 am

PGDADDY wrote:
REPLICANT wrote: Just come back, man up and serve your jail time.

I can't take the risk of facing a prison sentence because I have my own business and my livelihood would be ruined. At least being out of Taiwan I cannot be arrested by Taiwan Authorities. I have been told that my name is on the Taiwan airport watch list and I could face 3 years in jail for my crimes.

So Jim is being called a loser by you!!!!!!!!!

What am I missing here?
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

PreviousNext

Return to JIMIP THE IP PROWLER