"TECHNICAL" ISSUES WITH USER ACCOUNTS, AND F.COM NEWSPEAK

"TECHNICAL" ISSUES WITH USER ACCOUNTS, AND F.COM NEWSPEAK

Postby over_active_moderator » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:19 pm

TEMPO LOSS wrote:There's been a technical issue with that user. I replaced the OP as a quote.

Not only are they in favour of US media photoshopping photos, but it seems the braintrust at Forumosa have no issue with lying either. There was no "technical issue" with "the human stain's" account. It was banned and deleted, but they feel telling the truth about that would be as upsetting to users as pics of blown off limbs. Censorship is freedom, and lying is telling the truth in forumosa doublespeak.
over_active_moderator

Re: "TECHNICAL" ISSUES WITH USER ACCOUNTS, AND F.COM NEWSPEA

Postby DR SPOCK » Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:30 pm

Well I got my account suspended after myself and another forumosan posted from the same wireless from a restaurant.

That was too much let alone they jealous of my body. LIttle did they know they were trolling an Olympic Athlete for Taiwan in the 2012 London Olympics.
DR SPOCK

Re: "TECHNICAL" ISSUES WITH USER ACCOUNTS, AND F.COM NEWSPEA

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:55 am

DR SPOCK wrote:Well I got my account suspended after myself and another forumosan posted from the same wireless from a restaurant.

That was too much let alone they jealous of my body. LIttle did they know they were trolling an Olympic Athlete for Taiwan in the 2012 London Olympics.

I only trolled you because you are too young to know anything about life and because your English sucks. We especially don't like locals on Forumosa. It a site for Expats and you are not one of them.
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Return to JIMIP THE IP PROWLER