JIMIP THE IP PROWLER

Re: JIMIP THE IP PROWLER

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Tomas wrote: Gingerman is a complex, glorious fucking nut job who is well-lubricated half of the time when he posts. Once you understand that, you'll be okay with whatever he writes.

And the worms they are a turning.
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby THE GINGER MINGE » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:36 pm

Fucking?
Nut?
Job?

Trust me, me daze of lubricating nuts are well over. Sgt-Majors are indeed something one moves well beyond, but then those ghosts are all always there, are they not? As for fucking, and job, well, I'm always open for new opportune as everyone else has been giving my wife a rogering.

Damn poets are giving me a headache, and women that of the heart. New fields beckon, but it will be twice the work for half the pay.
And don't even get me started on the Blue Meanies.....
THE GINGER MINGE

Postby MAOMAN » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:38 pm

DIVEA DIVYA NARANG wrote:As much as I understand internet trolling and bullying and the secret life of jimipresley, I also get that he brought up in in a drug culture of neglect, and abused drugs and alcohol again and again and again and repeatedly, is nothing new. He uses his liquor drinking and posting as an excuse that he really isn't like this in real life. You can see from his pic at another event he really is a nice guy.

Yeah he's a nice guy in real life once you give him moderator status on your forum.
By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby THE HULK » Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:06 pm

THE GINGER MINGE wrote:Fucking?
Nut?
Job?

Trust me, me daze of lubricating nuts are well over. Sgt-Majors are indeed something one moves well beyond, but then those ghosts are all always there, are they not? As for fucking, and job, well, I'm always open for new opportune as everyone else has been giving my wife a rogering.

Damn poets are giving me a headache, and women that of the heart. New fields beckon, but it will be twice the work for half the pay.
And don't even get me started on the Blue Meanies.....

Thank God for the divorce, and good luck in the old country.
Ich bin ein dummkopf.

Popping flies since 1928

You only take revenge on people when you are 100% sure of success.
THE HULK

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:14 pm

Sorry For Being an Asshole
Postby jimipresley » Yesterday, 02:31

I'm bowing out of this site now. I love you guys and gals, I seriously do, but I find myself becoming too negative and vindictive for my liking. It's no reflection on flob; this is where I've met most of my best friends.

It's me, personally. I'm a bit of an asshole, and I'm not entirely comfortable with it.

My "contributions" of late have been idiotic and nasty.

I extend my sincere apologies to those friends that I have offended with my often coarse and vulgar humour.
And my grammar Nazism: It was puerile.

You deserve better.

Love you guys
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby REPLICANT » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:19 pm

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:Sorry For Being an Asshole

I'm bowing out of this site now. I love you guys and gals, I seriously do, but I find myself becoming too negative and vindictive for my liking. It's no reflection on flob; this is where I've met most of my best friends.

It's me, personally. I'm a bit of an asshole, and I'm not entirely comfortable with it.

I extend my sincere apologies to those friends that I have offended with my often coarse and vulgar humour.

You deserve better. Love you guys

Of course its reflection on the Flob that you were continually allowed to attack people for for your self enjoyment.

A bit of an arsehole? That's an understatement.
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Postby MAOMAN » Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:37 pm

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:Sorry For Being an Asshole

You deserve better.

Love you guys

We love you over here though Jimi. No need to leave.
By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:54 am

Re: the morgue - 2014
Postby jimipresley » Mon Feb 03, 2014 08:03

A friend posted something on Facebook in reply to the ghoulish trolls who crawl out from under the woodwork to have a gleeful, "moral" gloat:

"The next person who glibly trots out the line of "Oh he's just another privileged junkie who died, who gives a toss" is going to be summarily unfriended, and possibly assassinated, depending on how nihilistic I'm feeling.

Because I too have a condition that - IF I dedicate the rest of my life to managing it - the very best statistics give me between a 5% and 20% chance of survival. Philip Seymour Hoffman lost that battle after 23 years of fighting it. If you don't have any empathy for that, then we don't have much to say to each other. Moreover, if the sum total of your understanding is "privileged junkie", then at least have the guts to say that to me right here, right now, in public, while I'm still capable of responding, lest I end up losing the battle too, and you throw it at me when you're safe from a riposte.

(PS, this isn't a plea for sympathy, I'm trying to help you not be a moron.)"

I quite liked it.
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:11 am

And I have an unquestionable advantage in terms of halluconogen consumption.
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:42 pm

Re: New Year's Resolutions 2013
I resolve to stop trolling on flob and troll more here, instead.
JIMIPRESLEY

PreviousNext

Return to JIMIP THE IP PROWLER