JIMIP THE IP PROWLER

Re: JIMIP THE IP PROWLER

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:03 am

Come on it's only a little online bullying, IP address hunting ( what the fuck for I can't do anything with these dynamic IP addresses that change all the time ) finding out people's email addresses as a moderator so I can and then try to add people on my facebook. Pity most people refuse to add me in or delete me later on.

Its the power of being a moderator.
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby DIVEA DIVYA NARANG » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:08 am

As much as I understand internet trolling and bullying and the secret life of jimipresley, I also get that he brought up in in a drug culture of neglect, and abused drugs and alcohol again and again and again and repeatedly, is nothing new. He uses his liquor drinking and posting as an excuse that he really isn't like this in real life. You can see from his pic at another event he really is a nice guy.

Iron Oxide Lady, If you're calling me the poodle-on-expresso. Poodles are pretty. Prettier than bull -dog-bitches out for a pound of 'learn Chinese' flesh!!!!
DIVEA DIVYA NARANG

Postby TROLL_UNDER_BRIDGE » Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:49 pm

This thread--and, indeed, this site-- is just like what you'd get if you ran a fish net through a loaded toilet bowl: the turds are just so concentrated.

(and, no, I'm not talking about Deuce Eater's avatar)

U MAD BRO?
TROLL_UNDER_BRIDGE

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:05 pm

DIVEA DIVYA NARANG wrote:As much as I understand internet trolling and bullying and the secret life of jimipresley, I also get that he brought up in in a drug culture of neglect, and abused drugs and alcohol again and again and again and repeatedly, is nothing new. He uses his liquor drinking and posting as an excuse that he really isn't like this in real life. You can see from his pic at another event he really is a nice guy.

I will be sorting out some trolls and smurfs at the Mayan event tonight. Mr Hulk should come prepared :twisted:
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:51 pm

DIVEA DIVYA NARANG wrote:As much as I understand internet trolling and bullying and the secret life of jimipresley, I also get that he brought up in in a drug culture of neglect, and abused drugs and alcohol again and again and again and repeatedly, is nothing new. He uses his liquor drinking and posting as an excuse that he really isn't like this in real life. You can see from his pic at another event he really is a nice guy.

Divea, my dear friend, It's well known that alcohol in small quantities is beneficial to one's health. Just saying, an occasional sip of beer or cider for a kid will do more good than harm. People don't become alcoholics because they were given the odd sip of Guinness when they were kids (I'm a shining example: I was only allowed a tiny glass of wine with my Sunday meal from the age of 13).

It's a sociological issue, but some amongst us swear that it's a genetic thing. Here are the ten things I want ( never ) to do again.

1. Ketamine.

2. Crystal Meth.

3. Morning Glory.

4. Ecstasy (now there's a misnomer).

5. Smash a lamp post over with a motorcycle.

6. Roll a car.

7. Have "meaningful discourse" with my least favorite forumosans.

8. Watch a gay strip-show in Bangkok.

9. Get any form of hepatitis.

10. Eat "1000-year old" eggs.
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:12 pm

at 875 views now... Are you willing to pay homage to my rockingness yet?
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby BIGJOHN » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:42 am

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:Come on it's only a little online bullying, IP address hunting ( what the fuck for I can't do anything with these dynamic IP addresses that change all the time ) finding out people's email addresses as a moderator so I can and then try to add people on my facebook. Pity most people refuse to add me in or delete me later on.

Its the power of being a moderator.

Digging into that dirt is not appropriate. Real life and online life are supposed to be separated- read the rules - and those guys are real people who many of us encounter in real life. The enmity that outing all the dirt online might stir up is also something that could affect them in real life.

If you want to know what happened, ask one or both of them.
BIGJOHN

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:52 pm

SUPERKING WROTE

The new forumosa is still the old forumosa. What more elegant proof of evolution being wrong could you have supplied than this?

And once again we learn that jimiP simply doesn't understand the workings of the superking.

Still, I guess moronosa is always grateful for the material.

Eternally grateful. :mrgreen:
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby THE GINGER MINGE » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:26 pm

You, as a long time past abuser of the flob, should certainly know much better. If I were you, I would leave well enough alone.
Yet, given your fixation on the psych, I guess that ain't gonna happen, now is it, Doc?

You don't like the modding? Me and my carry on?
Well, it's simply splendid to hear such from a poster that HAD to change their handle, as the old one was so obviously out the window.
Yet, I suppose one neglects the trickle on down.
Shame, really.
Lighten up, old chap, and well realise, that there is a new team in place.
That Darwin thread should have been locked down 100 pages ago, and indeed some of us said the same thing, but TG, fine chap that he is, let it run the course.

Don't like that? Well, start a poll or a petition. TG has already stated he is willing to start the thread up again, if forumosans desire.
So stop your whinging, have a few I.P.A..
And read something other than that in your field.
May I suggest this one:
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3106 ... _of_Dunces

Have a good weekend, Doc!
THE GINGER MINGE

Postby THE GINGER MINGE » Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:32 pm

superking wrote: threats and bullying. What a fresh new broom sweeps through this place. Gingerman how exactly does your last post contribute to the new image at forumosa?

Keep in mind this is the temp forum, where pretty much anything goes. And if that kitchen is too hot, there must be an exit: surely?
:woodstock:
Threats?
Bullying?
What on you on about?
If you knew me at all, and here I thought you might once have, then you would know that it not my paradigm.

Strong words, perhaps, but hey, what is wrong with forcefulness in style?

Now I wonder what limp wrist of a playground thou must have grown up in.
Or maybe it is all a matter of over-compensation?

Sorry, mate, if you can't figure it out, then who am I to spell it out for you.
I'd rather not help those of the willingly obtuse.
The slow link in the chain, will garner it sooner or later, unless of course they school them selves silly.

As for my last post, it was aimed at at flob veteran, who should know better.
The old flob would let old timers sail on by, but hey, not me.
And that makes no difference whatsoever whether I was a mod, then or now.
So stop trolling, and whinge on at The Wheeze, whatever your handle is over there, if you can't take some heartfelt advice.
Have you no stiff upper lip?
THE GINGER MINGE

PreviousNext

Return to JIMIP THE IP PROWLER