JIMIP THE IP PROWLER

JIMIP THE IP PROWLER

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:34 pm

WELL I GUESS WE ALL KNOW WHO THIS IS. ONE OF THE WORST MODERATORS ALLOWED ON ANY SITE AND ONE OF THE MOST BANAL POSTERS TO VISIT ANY FORUMS.
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Re: JIMIP THE IP PROWLER

Postby over_active_moderator » Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:52 pm

BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT... Who is going to find out who is not posting from their appointed accounts, and who is trying to maintain anonymity on an anonymous online forum!? Don't you know it's our job to know who everyone is, track people's IP down to their home addresses and out them to other people in the private forums!? It's serious business! Serial business! I'm so cereal!
over_active_moderator

Postby ROBERT MUCHA MAN KELLY » Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:58 am

There is a certain poster in this thread with a voracious hatred of so-called smurfs and trolls while spewing some of the worst nonsense this side of the Internet. If you are so deeply concerned that someone is pretending to be someone pretending to be someone else then how about you just ignore it? If it's worth a reply from anyone then hey presto! You have a discussion in a discussion forum. Maybe this place needs a little bit more harmless fun and less heads up arses like Jimipresley has.

Thank god that on forumosa he was removed as a moderator, as he is one of the most cancerous posters ever to have been admitted for membership on any forum.
ROBERT MUCHA MAN KELLY

Postby over_active_moderator » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:55 am

Right. We've got too many new members lately. I smell smurf meat. JIMIPRESLEY, do what you do best: stalk them right down to their house number!

New Sheriff in Town. Not gonna stand for none of this smurfin' business. No sir! Got a henkerin' for doin' some bannin'!
over_active_moderator

Postby smurfette » Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:58 am

over_active_moderator wrote:... I smell smurf meat...

Did you take my panties off the washline again, you perve?!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
smurfette

Postby SuperTomKingChecker » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:49 pm

Remember he was led to these things. You have to blame the training, not the soldier. :)
SuperTomKingChecker

Postby KEVIN SMITH THE BIG FAT CHIEF » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:42 pm

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:Yeah, but we're just a bunch of power-mongers, jerking off each other .

Man, I had this dream where Jimipresley was scrubbing my arse and sucking my cock and it was posted in here...better lay off the breakfast lunch dinner bedtime Cheetos, I guess...

I have a very special friend jimip,
He follows me around
No matter where I make a post
He's surely to be found that jimip,
He always rubs me right away
The Rules & Regs he never heeds they ony for the pleebs
No fear for nasty Stranger Mods when jimi is your friend
So caring of my needs. Now that's service!

Senior IP Engineer at Foxconn

KEVIN SMITH THE BIG FAT CHIEF

Postby chewycorns » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:03 pm

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:Trouble-makers who you know, are another issue, entirely. I should know as I am all of these things put together, smurf, troll, IP prowler, trouble maker.

Re: Why do Mods Mock Posters When They Temp Their Posts?
by ChewDawg » 09 Sep 2012, 00:04

And your voice has been a voice of reason in "court favorite" environments.

That people such as Tainancowboy or Satellite TV are banned on forumease, and moderators such as jimip can write vicious personal attacks on other posters and not get banned. Why even bother having mods in the first place?
chewycorns

Postby IRON OXIDE LADY » Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:33 pm

No reason for this thread to have continued past this post. Those posters must never be mentioned again like that character in the Harry Potter movies.
IRON OXIDE LADY

Next

Return to JIMIP THE IP PROWLER