JIMIP THE IP PROWLER

Re: JIMIP THE IP PROWLER

Postby MODERATOR » Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:45 pm

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:Re: New Year's Resolutions 2013
I resolve to stop trolling on flob and troll more here, instead.

Thank you for your heart-felt endorsement of our little site. You are, indeed, a model MORONosan. We look forward to your continued contributions to our little slice of hell.
Site Admin

Postby MAOMAN » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:43 pm

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:Come on it's only a little online bullying, IP address hunting ( what the fuck for I can't do anything with these dynamic IP addresses that change all the time ) finding out people's email addresses as a moderator so I can and then try to add people on my facebook. Pity most people refuse to add me in or delete me later on.

Its the power of being a moderator.

I have a feeling that you are about to find out what it's like for a man who claims to have been the biggest troll on flob and Taiwanease to be outed. I've never really outed anyone in real life, except on my own blogs wehre I make links to all the people I put up on flikr so and FB so you can know who they are.
By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:37 pm

Jimi P. Zai Nali? Postby Deuce Dropper » Yesterday, 19:07

We need his chakalaka seasoned saltiness round these parts, its so bland without him. I only see his posts on Moronosa, but I can only visit Taiwan's version of messageboard Gossip Girl a limited amount of times because I invariably puke a little in my mouth and don't much care for that flavor (definitely not chakalaka).

I can out myself without your help Anthony. I see new thread on flob about me. I'm so famous and wanted.

Just type email to marcfeltham@hotmail.com

Or contact me my Uni http://cc.shu.edu.tw/~language/LC_Chinese/teacher.htm
版權所有 世新大學語言教育視聽中心
台北市木柵路一段17巷1號 Tel:2236-8225#3022

http://www.emilleschool.com/foreigner-catolog-1.htm TEL: 886-2-29541585

I'm a sure fire ex heroin addict with years of experience in being a recovering drug user and alcohol abuser and keyboard troll
To be honest, I was a heroin addict in my "home" country, and that shit is much less available and far more expensive here.
One of the reasons I stay here. Teaching English is a piss-easy job. Labour intensive, yes, but you're generally not working an 8-12 hour day (unless you choose to). One can live in relative luxury working a mere 5 hours per day. And yes, I actually enjoy it.

I'm 50 years old and still enjoy jumping around like a performing monkey every day. To reiterate: Sure beats working in an office

I look forward to hearing from you! Have you ever seen a heroin addict on a mission?

I am a recovering heroin addict and have substituted that for alcohol. I confess: "I am an alcoholic". I drink a half bottle of whisky and smoke 60 ciggies each day. I give thanks and praises to Jah Almighty and smoke a huge spliff in His honour each day that I have an APRC
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby REPLICANT » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:31 pm

Re: Jimi P. Zai Nali? Postby caramel » less than a minute ago

BigJohn wrote:
Icon wrote: Taiwanease: long timers married with children, looking for playdates instead of opposite sex dates, condom search or investments no longer an issue. Money wise bunch.

That's JP for sure! :lol:

Afaik jp doesnt have kids, doesnt use condoms, & always claims to have no money as he spends that on booze and other substances.

That seems to be typical of many a long termer. If not why maoman needs to raise funds for broke trainwrecks who get themselves shot by the police?

Hehehehe thats so funny. No wonder he needs 2 jobs. Funding ya booze and drugs habits must take its toll on Jimip the troll.
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Postby TEMPER GAIN » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:06 pm

Oh for fuck's sake. Fuck you caramel.
Welcome to Forumosa... Treat people with respect... Be civilized... Every member of this community has a responsibility to participate in a respectful manner... You are strongly advised to exercise a little common decency... Oh, and FUCK YOU CARAMEL! ... forumosa Admin (actual post)

TEMPER GAIN

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:34 pm

TEMPO LOSS wrote:Oh for fuck's sake. Fuck you caramel.

It's so good to see Tempo not having to abide by the rules on the flob. Admins and mods should always to be able to tell people to fuck themselves.
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby THE HULK » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:15 pm

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:
TEMPO LOSS wrote:Oh for fuck's sake. Fuck you caramel.

It's so good to see Tempo not having to abide by the rules on the flob. Admins and mods should always to be able to tell people to fuck themselves.

Oh yes, double standards are par for the course. One for me and you, one for the dross, and one for caramel.

Welcome to the flobby kingdom.
Ich bin ein dummkopf.

Popping flies since 1928

You only take revenge on people when you are 100% sure of success.
THE HULK

Postby THE HULK » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:16 pm

MAOMAN wrote:
JIMIPRESLEY wrote:Come on it's only a little online bullying, IP address hunting ( what the fuck for I can't do anything with these dynamic IP addresses that change all the time ) finding out people's email addresses as a moderator so I can and then try to add people on my facebook. Pity most people refuse to add me in or delete me later on.

Its the power of being a moderator.

I have a feeling that you are about to find out what it's like for a man who claims to have been the biggest troll on flob and Taiwanease to be outed. I've never really outed anyone in real life, except on my own blogs wehre I make links to all the people I put up on flikr so and FB so you can know who they are.

We love outingzzz... Especially with V and someone Swiss.
Ich bin ein dummkopf.

Popping flies since 1928

You only take revenge on people when you are 100% sure of success.
THE HULK

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:27 am

I'm stupid and lazy. What's the best job for me? Kindy English Teacher?
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby channamasala » Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:34 am

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:I'm stupid and lazy. What's the best job for me? Kindy English Teacher?

A lot of "English teachers" really are lazy, though.

A lot of them are not actually all that intelligent. I've met my share of dullards.
channamasala

PreviousNext

Return to JIMIP THE IP PROWLER