JIMIP THE IP PROWLER

Re: JIMIP THE IP PROWLER

Postby MAOMAN » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:43 pm

channamasala wrote:
JIMIPRESLEY wrote:I'm stupid and lazy. What's the best job for me? Kindy English Teacher?

A lot of "English teachers" really are lazy, though.

A lot of them are not actually all that intelligent. I've met my share of dullards.

I was an English teacher for over 20 years till everything came to spell FAIL.

Not sure if that's because I am a dullard though.
By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby MAOMAN » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:52 pm

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:
REPLICANT wrote:See Jimipresley, Mick loves to have you post fodder for our forum. It's so everyone can be reminded of what you are really like. Thanks god this isn't the 1930's and you being one of those famous German "concerned citizens" who would go after others. You really would have made a superb Nazi. Accuse, judge and shootem up.

You just keep it up, you and your clones smurfs and trolls. I am dedicated to removing them all from society. You should be careful about us dedicated troll hunters. We know what to do about people like you lot.

I think the troll hunters have outed you irl Marc Feltham.

Anthony Van Dyck
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:27 pm

THE HULK wrote:
MAOMAN wrote:
JIMIPRESLEY wrote:Come on it's only a little online bullying, IP address hunting ( what the fuck for I can't do anything with these dynamic IP addresses that change all the time ) finding out people's email addresses as a moderator so I can and then try to add people on my facebook. Pity most people refuse to add me in or delete me later on.

Its the power of being a moderator.

I have a feeling that you are about to find out what it's like for a man who claims to have been the biggest troll on flob and Taiwanease to be outed. I've never really outed anyone in real life, except on my own blogs wehre I make links to all the people I put up on flikr so and FB so you can know who they are.

We love outingzzz... Especially with V and someone Swiss.

What do I know? Educate a young troll
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:49 pm

channamasala wrote:
JIMIPRESLEY wrote:I'm stupid and lazy. What's the best job for me? Kindy English Teacher?

A lot of "English teachers" really are lazy, though.

A lot of them are not actually all that intelligent. I've met my share of dullards.

I'm surrounded, and have been for years, by cretins with elaborate, advanced academic credentials in teaching, who are the most boring, mundane excuses for language instructors to walk the earth.
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby MAOMAN » Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:03 am

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:I'm surrounded, and have been for years, by cretins with elaborate, advanced academic credentials in teaching, who are the most boring, mundane excuses for language instructors to walk the earth.

I hope you don't think of me that way.

Anthony Van Dyck
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:05 pm

MAOMAN wrote:
JIMIPRESLEY wrote:I'm surrounded, and have been for years, by cretins with elaborate, advanced academic credentials in teaching, who are the most boring, mundane excuses for language instructors to walk the earth.

I hope you don't think of me that way.

I won't think of you that way anymore Tony.

It's me, personally. I'm a bit of an asshole, and I'm not entirely comfortable with it.

My "contributions" of late have been idiotic and nasty.

Today I am checking into a rehab programs for trolls and substance abuse addicts. I plan on getting cured soon.

Thanks to Moronosa Authorities who have been carrying out a troll "pacification" programme aimed at making the internet - safer.
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby MAOMAN » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:17 pm

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:Thanks to Moronosa Authorities who have been carrying out a troll "pacification" programme aimed at making the internet - safer.

Maybe they can help out on flobbery

Re: Succinct comparisons between teaching in R China vs PRC?
by Icon » 26 minutes ago

Icon wrote:

skoster wrote: Ok, I don't even post here anymore, though I occasionally lurk, but has it really gotten to the point where a local girlfriend is listed as a teaching position perk? I'm rarely and barely offended, but jeez!

Oh, this guy is a dinosaur from a lost era, looking for a patch of pasture to spend his last, lonely, superficial days. Not a member of the community. Moreover, people like him is why we have that little button to scream: Foul! Stench! Ugh! Or plain ol Troll in the dungeons. Just to clarify, the one I am calling dinosaur -actually, the mental picture I have of him due to his persona on the Interwebs is barely a step above those pedophiles that take refuse in Cambodia, far inland Thailand and other remote locations, as his retrograde attitude towards women, especially of humble origins in the Third World, repulses me as you can tell- is Hermespan.

We do not want Forumosa to be known as racist, sexist, promoting illegal activities.

TOO LATE

Anthony Van Dyck
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:23 pm

Good. I have your attention. :bow:

Please, my friends, let's desist from the nastiness and hatred perpetually voiced on the forums. Is it really necessary?
We are contributors to an expatriate on-line forum. Let's grow the fuck up and start showing some mutual respect. I, myself, am not innocent. :oops:
I have met most of you in real life, and you lot ROCK! Extend the hand. Humility and compassion.

There are far grimmer things in the world worthy of our ire. :bow:

Call me a hippie if you want, but there's a dog standing homeless around the corner, a child beaten and damned to horror next door. Far more worthy of our attentions and bile than each other.
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby MAOMAN » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:06 pm

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:Re: New Year's Resolutions 2013
I resolve to stop trolling on flob and troll more here, instead.

But anonymity also allows for trolls, and for fifteen years I've seen firsthand the unhappiness that trolls can cause others. I'm suggesting a little accountability for one's own posts.

Anthony Van Dyck
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby DIVEA DIVYA NARANG » Sat Apr 12, 2014 9:11 pm

MAOMAN wrote:
JIMIPRESLEY wrote:Re: New Year's Resolutions 2013
I resolve to stop trolling on flob and troll more here, instead.

But anonymity also allows for trolls, and for fifteen years I've seen firsthand the unhappiness that trolls can cause others. I'm suggesting a little accountability for one's own posts.

Again true. But most trolls were known to you - that is who they are. Anonymous trolls were easy to get rid off. The known ones were harder coz you kept giving them chances. That is your fault, those people had shown you who they are multiple times and YOU chose not to believe their true nature or kept hoping they'll change. So this point is moot. Coz known and unknown people can troll.
Iron Oxide Lady, If you're calling me the poodle-on-expresso. Poodles are pretty. Prettier than bull -dog-bitches out for a pound of 'learn Chinese' flesh!!!!
DIVEA DIVYA NARANG

PreviousNext

Return to JIMIP THE IP PROWLER