Why foreigners never nod to foreigners..

Why foreigners never nod to foreigners..

Postby byrik » Fri Aug 30, 2013 5:40 pm

that's because they fear that they may have nodded or would nod to any of you morons in this forum. Thank god there is no such thing as a "foreign community" because you guys are just a bunch of morons who stick to the same boring places and the occasional "beach day" at fulong (thank god you guys annouce that - so I can avoid those days).
byrik

Re: Why foreigners never nod to foreigners..

Postby MODERATOR » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:21 pm

Wonderful first post, and in the spirit that exemplifies this hellhole of a s(h)ite. Welcome indeed!
Site Admin

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Fri Aug 30, 2013 7:22 pm

byrik wrote:that's because they fear that they may have nodded or would nod to any of you morons in this forum. Thank god there is no such thing as a "foreign community" because you guys are just a bunch of morons who stick to the same boring places and the occasional "beach day" at fulong (thank god you guys annouce that - so I can avoid those days).

Well seeing as I am not a foreigner here I am not bothered by it. I acknowledge people I know all the time. Why should I go around nodding to some person just because they think they have something in common with me, that we are in Taiwan.

I'm would rather avoid the weekend rush at places like Fulong beach and have no interest in going there when there are so many places offering a lot more.
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby bob_too_honest » Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:35 am

byrik wrote:that's because they fear that they may have nodded or would nod to any of you morons in this forum. Thank god there is no such thing as a "foreign community" because you guys are just a bunch of morons who stick to the same boring places and the occasional "beach day" at fulong (thank god you guys annouce that - so I can avoid those days).

What gave you the impression there would be morons on Moronosa? I need to know, I am still new here. And I really need to be informed about stuff like that.
Not well-known comical sidekick of 'mosa
bob_too_honest

Return to OPEN FORUM