Fat Chief and Maoman's Fairy Tale Romance Ends

Fat Chief and Maoman's Fairy Tale Romance Ends

Postby KEVIN SMITH THE BIG FAT CHIEF » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Yeah, don't let the teddy bear wallpaper fool you.

They take their circle-jerkery and mutual reverence dang serious over there on taiwanease.

I got Lifetime Banned by for making a personal comment in a fuckin PM, if you can feature that.

Later on they went in and deleted part of my sig, just so I'd remember who's calling the shots.
Senior IP Engineer at Foxconn

KEVIN SMITH THE BIG FAT CHIEF

Re: THE MOAMAN FILES

Postby MAOMAN » Tue Mar 18, 2014 1:50 pm

KEVIN SMITH THE BIG FAT CHIEF wrote:Yeah, don't let the teddy bear wallpaper fool you.

They take their circle-jerkery and mutual reverence dang serious over there on taiwanease.

I got Lifetime Banned by for making a personal comment in a fuckin PM, if you can feature that.

Later on they went in and deleted part of my sig, just so I'd remember who's calling the shots.

Please remember.. I do as I please on ease. Learn some manners. Stop telling people to fuck off. Don't make demands of admin. Don't be rude to people when favours are wanted. It's really that simple.

by superking » 20 minutes ago

the chief wrote:

The funny thing is that your Dr Kurt character on there pretty much ruined the nice friendly tone that we had been developing. Within a few days of your arrival everyone was calling each other a c^nt and a mother f^cker. At the time I was pretty fed up that the admin was allowing you to shit all over what we had done. But anyway, that was their decision and you are hilariously funny, so what the heck. They wanted hellboy, they got hellboy. So the tone went from being super nice to being super snarky. (It's back to mostly being super nice again now).

And now they have banned you for doing what they allowed you to do for years anyway? It must have been one hell of a pm there buddy.

We don't discuss private PM's.
By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Re: THE MOAMAN FILES

Postby KEVIN SMITH THE BIG FAT CHIEF » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:16 pm

MAOMAN wrote:Please remember.. I do as I please on ease. Learn some manners. Stop telling people to fuck off. Don't make demands of admin. Don't be rude to people when favours are wanted. It's really that simple.

by superking »

And now they have banned you for doing what they allowed you to do for years anyway? It must have been one hell of a pm there buddy.

We don't discuss private PM's.

Doing things like this can lead you to all sorts of trouble. Big trouble.

Re: Fat Chief and Maoman's Fairy Tale Romance Ends

Postby Deuce Eater » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:43 pm

This thread made it to Satellite Dim's inner sanctum.

Why the fakk would anyone want to post on Taiwanease? it is just you lot acting lamer and more boring, 'you lot', the fuck Deuce? Living overseas turning you into to a poofy pommer, next thing you know the head gets shaves and the anorexia kicks in...yikes!
I read moronosa every day. Just wish there was more of it!
Deuce Eater

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:45 pm

Deuce Eater wrote:This thread made it to Satellite Dim's inner sanctum.

Its not my site but I do host it that's true.

Only because we know the vultures need their daily updates of blood and gore.

Readership is better here on Moronosa where nothing is held back than on other sites. Other sites are more censored than the Chinese internet.

We could even post your identity if we so wished it to be there deuce.
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby KTVDRIVER » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:05 pm

KEVIN SMITH THE BIG FAT CHIEF wrote:Yeah, don't let the teddy bear wallpaper fool you.

Latest news, and, of course, this isn't "official", that is it hasn't appeared in any of the papers, you know, like the one where I am being specifically labeled as having sent an insulting PM for which I have yet to be tried, but latest news is they're taking forever to go to the moderator's forum on Taiwanosa because the already circumstantial evidence is so weak, no Moderator will touch the banning, it being pretty apparent it'll get thrown out the first day.

A forensic expert has identified numerous places where the insulting PMs and bullshit posts were clearly tampered with, and not very skillfully, either.

Upon cursory examination, none of the moderators' stories matched, and were consistently contradicted by their board posts.
Moaman's deposition was wildly inconsistent and apparently collapsed upon even basic follow up questioning.
More than 5 Moderators have passed on going to the temp forum, and it's apparently been hot-potatoed down to like the most junior moderator, like under 30 posts, and they don't even want it. As always, not stating guilt or otherwise, but there cetainly isn't, as some of us discussed previously, anything even remotely like a ban-worthy post here.

As for dozing through the incident, I think Maoman indicated that the kid pretty much had to hire a forklift to move me upon my logging off from Taiwanosa.

All the evidence supporting the ban against me is circumstantial, at best.
And a large portion of what there is has been pvroven to have been tampered with, anyway.
There was no evidence placing me as the author of the PM.
There was no evidence that I was posting that night, to the contrary, in fact.
Any Moderator who flames this post is going to end up losing, it's clear, and none of them want that.
KTVDRIVER

Postby KEVIN SMITH THE BIG FAT CHIEF » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:11 pm

KTVDRIVER wrote:Latest news, and, of course, this isn't "official", that is it hasn't appeared in any of the papers, you know, like the one where I am being specifically labeled as having sent an insulting PM for which I have yet to be tried, but latest news is they're taking forever to go to the moderator's forum on Taiwanosa because the already circumstantial evidence is so weak, no Moderator will touch the banning, it being pretty apparent it'll get thrown out the first day.

A forensic expert has identified numerous places where the insulting PMs and bullshit posts were clearly tampered with, and not very skillfully, either.

Upon cursory examination, none of the moderators' stories matched, and were consistently contradicted by their board posts.
Moaman's deposition was wildly inconsistent and apparently collapsed upon even basic follow up questioning.
More than 5 Moderators have passed on going to the temp forum, and it's apparently been hot-potatoed down to like the most junior moderator, like under 30 posts, and they don't even want it. As always, not stating guilt or otherwise, but there cetainly isn't, as some of us discussed previously, anything even remotely like a ban-worthy post here.

As for dozing through the incident, I think Maoman indicated that the kid pretty much had to hire a forklift to move me upon my logging off from Taiwanosa.

All the evidence supporting the ban against me is circumstantial, at best.
And a large portion of what there is has been pvroven to have been tampered with, anyway.
There was no evidence placing me as the author of the PM.
There was no evidence that I was posting that night, to the contrary, in fact.
Any Moderator who flames this post is going to end up losing, it's clear, and none of them want that.

Couldnt have said it better myself. Thanks for your support KTV Driver

Wait, didnt I write something like this about ZD years back. I was clearly lying.

Postby KEVIN SMITH THE BIG FAT CHIEF » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:14 pm

finley wrote:There's always a few good-looking people who twig that they can get away with virtually anything, just by being good-looking. So that's what they do. Because they can.

Heaven knows it's always worked for me. :thumbsup: Look at my mug. I'm a handsome one, aren't I?

Postby serial killer on parole » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:10 pm

Deuce Eater wrote:This thread made it to Satellite Dim's inner sanctum.

Deuce Eater reads moronosa all the time cant help himself he needs a good puke everyday from all that shit he eats
Being banned from this forum would be like being told I couldn't play in the toilet anymore
serial killer on parole

Postby KEVIN SMITH THE BIG FAT CHIEF » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:00 pm

Well flob deleted my posts yet again.

The other site I have been banned from says if I play nice I might be welcomed back because Maoman only has 4 or 5 people posting over there now. He even calls people to ask why they don't post there anymore. So, fuck em

Bit hard to post there Tony when you ban people over perceived slights.

Next

Return to OPEN FORUM