HOW TO BE THE BIGGEST LOSER

HOW TO BE THE BIGGEST LOSER

Postby MICHAEL GARY MILLER aka KEA » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:16 pm

Just thought I might start a thread on how us expats can screw up so badly.

I just got fired from my IT job after my expat boss refused to give me another raise. He alleges someone put easter eggs on his wesbite and made other unauthorized changes. I really have no idea how that happened as I was his IT Admin. :o

He fired me and somehow the currency of transactions of his website went from Euro to my homelands NZ Dollars, and he lost a shot load of money on sales due to difference in exchange rate. After all why would a Eurozone company list prices in New Zealand Dollars?

Now my GF she kicks me out as well, she preferred her children over me. What am I to do?

I also sent my ex boss an email accusing him of being a whore fucker in Thailand and China. He's well known on expat forums as well.

This is what I wrote to him.

misogynist
wife beater*2 (1=hospital, 1=legal settlement) manipulative bully who shouts abusively at wives, girlfriends, and office workers
adulterer using whores in China and Thailand where Pattaya was visited

loyal
a friend who sticks by someone through thick and thin, who can be trusted to look for the positive in different situations

stubborn
someone who (often to their detriment) thinks they are always right, and does not need to listen to others or change the way they do things or treat others
\it might be a good idea to call me

----------------------

PS I am also into day trading where I invite you to give me all your money for investment.
LOOKING FOR A JOB

Keabird@hotmail.com Ph 0917 525 200

MICHAEL GARY MILLER aka KEA

Re: HOW TO BE THE BIGGEST LOSER

Postby REPLICANT » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:56 pm

MICHAEL GARY MILLER aka KEA wrote:Now my GF she kicks me out as well. What am I to do?

Why not follow your own advise you give to others

Re: Broke up with GF, now nowhere to go =\
Postby Kea » 07 Sep 2012, 00:50

you could try hardening the f* up, taking the cheapest room you find, taking whatever work you find, and stop overthinking things.

Hows the bitcoin investments coming along?
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Postby MICHAEL GARY MILLER aka KEA » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:08 pm

REPLICANT wrote:Hows the bitcoin investments coming along?

I'm into day trading. It's not really a gambling addiction.
LOOKING FOR A JOB

Postby serial killer on parole » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Didn't you used to work at an investment company till they gave you the boot for manhandling a client?
Being banned from this forum would be like being told I couldn't play in the toilet anymore
serial killer on parole

Postby MICHAEL GARY MILLER aka KEA » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:23 pm

serial killer on parole wrote:Didn't you used to work at an investment company ( Primasia) till they gave you the boot for manhandling a client?

That's not quite true. I went to the bathrooms and someone was smoking in the toilet.

One guy came out so I accosted him about the smoking to which he replied he didn't smoke. He alleged to my boss that I frisked him and that it was either I got fired or my boss would lose his biggest client. How was I supposed to know this non smoker was my bosses biggest customer. Must have been the other guy in the toilet smoking.

So I got fired on the spot. I hate smokers.
LOOKING FOR A JOB

Postby aboriginal girl » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:46 pm

No surprise you got fired. You like to poke your nose in other peoples business. Like demanding that I explain to you on flob about why my husbands business does not supply
content to people in Taiwan.

Kea wrote:
OK, although I was accurate. Care to tell me when he stopped? Also, in your reply you're subtly promoting his services for commercial interests-buy an ad next time. He did well starting from scratch building it up, as an entrepreneur. Shame he knew almost zip about rugby and continually trolled the forums.

Why don't you explain it to all readers Aboriginal Girl, no need to keep this info a secret. Is your contribution to the forum, or still in promotion of STV's product? RJF and Asian Boy, feel free to explain what's so important.

Explain what? My husbands business has not stopped you fool! You are nothing but a busybody who has nothing better to do than stick your nose into other peoples business.
aboriginal girl

Postby Foreign business owner » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:12 pm

Nice try, Michael. Explain this, then:

It's a bit disappointing that you would compare my efforts for you and your company as an English teacher doing office work. If that's what you want to hire, why don't you just tell me. I have put a lot of effort underpaid for 1 1/2 years to always be consistent and putting your company and you first. This is loyalty + skill + hard work+reliability. I'm getting the impression you do not value me anymore

please let me know if you want me to continue working for you. It has been eight days, plus I waited patiently about two months as well. There is work to do this weekend, but It can be delayed I guess.

Time to find an alternative.

My response:
Can I trust you to perform the jobs we agree on?

This email sounds like a threat.

We were able to resolve the issue left with the NZ$.

BTW, tell me more, what was the story with the short term employment at the Biotech co?
Foreign business owner

Postby MICHAEL GARY MILLER aka KEA » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:33 pm

Foreign business owner wrote:BTW, tell me more, what was the story with the short term employment at the Biotech co?

Well the boss was an old guy and I thought he should take care of his health better. After all biotech guys should look like me, fit and healthy.

So after being taken to an overseas trade show where I performed so well, my boss fired me as we stepped off the plane after landing back in Taiwan.
LOOKING FOR A JOB

Postby MICHAEL GARY MILLER aka KEA » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:38 pm

Foreign business owner wrote:Nice try, Michael. Explain this, then:

It's a bit disappointing that you would compare my efforts for you and your company as an English teacher doing office work. If that's what you want to hire, why don't you just tell me. I have put a lot of effort underpaid for 1 1/2 years to always be consistent and putting your company and you first. This is loyalty + skill + hard work+reliability. I'm getting the impression you do not value me anymore

please let me know if you want me to continue working for you. It has been eight days, plus I waited patiently about two months as well. There is work to do this weekend, but It can be delayed I guess.

Time to find an alternative.

My response:
Can I trust you to perform the jobs we agree on?

This email sounds like a threat.

We were able to resolve the issue left with the NZ$.

BTW, tell me more, what was the story with the short term employment at the Biotech co?

Also, when did I ever work for your Taiwan company? I can't recall ever doing any work for that.

I frequently requested you to call or visit me. It's a pity you decided to choose a different approach......lawyers! so you go from friends to legal threats in the blink of an eye. Interesting. I have one good friend who could represent me for free, she's actually a top lawyer! Save your money and donate it for some worthwhile cause.
I am unsure what slanderous or abusive language you refer to. I never said anything about you when I wrote to just you. It's up to God to judge every person's actions, in the end.

just this one last thing: Please do not ever email to me or phone me again.
LOOKING FOR A JOB

Postby Foreign business owner » Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:52 pm

MICHAEL GARY MILLER aka KEA wrote:loyal
a friend who sticks by someone through thick and thin, who can be trusted to look for the positive in different situations.

OK, let's see.

First of all, in 2008 you were short on money to finance something related to your trading systems. I was poor as a churchrat at the time, however wound up lending you NT$40k, and you were to pay back within 4 weeks.

You did not.

OK, finding out that I would never be paid, I decided to ask you to update my company web site for some time, which you promised to do.

You wound up focusing on changing the design, despite me telling you that it was OK as it was.

After 1-2 years we got that through.

Next - you managed to get fired and have your ARC cancelled. You needed to come in on an investor ARC, and I promised to help on the condition that you would not teach illegally, as it would be an issue for the company overseas I then owned. My overseas company sponsored you for your ARC. In return you would help me with a new web site for a new overseas venture, which I was starting. As you were teaching kindergarten in Yungho, which is illegal on your ARC, I was concerned about losing my IT employee should he be caught working illegally. But you continued to work at the kindergarten.

Once finished, you told me that it was time to become a paid employee, I asked you how much money per month, you said 15k, I said fine.

As we worked with you as the web site guy, a lot of friction arose from your interations with the company overseas actually doing the sames and I had to spend time sorting that out, and trying to mentor you into not ticking everybody off.

The day after you offended them to the point where they told me that they would prefer never to hear from you again, you came to see me regarding a raise. I told you that I would think about it, as your behavor was not really raise-worthy.

By then, we had a couple of new shipments arriving in the overseas office, and they were to be promoted. You told me that you would stop working until the salary issue was resolved. I then due to time pressure gave in and told you to get it on. It was a 20% salary increase you got.

By then, you were aggressively unhappy, and you then asked to be raised another 25% plus some bonuses and a guaranteed contract period of 16 months on top.

I called a Taiwanese web design co and they decided to take over everything at a cost of around 40% of what I paid you. It turned out that you had not handed me all the passwords, so they had to hack my own web shop in order to gain access and shut you out.

Too bad that you before leaving changed a few settings, it only cost me NT$50k, nothing to worry about - that will be back in 5 months of not having you to pay for.

Who needs enemies with friends such as these.
Foreign business owner

Next

Return to OPEN FORUM