HOW TO BE THE BIGGEST LOSER

Re: HOW TO BE THE BIGGEST LOSER

Postby MICHAEL GARY MILLER aka KEA » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:06 pm

All I wanted for my part time work was for you to give me a stake in your business, maybe 25% or so without any investment input on my side, bonus payments twice a year, and for you to invite me into your personal family life.

Is that too much to ask from an IT guy?
LOOKING FOR A JOB

Keabird@hotmail.com Ph 0917 525 200

MICHAEL GARY MILLER aka KEA

Postby Foreign business owner » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:12 pm

MICHAEL GARY MILLER aka KEA wrote:All I wanted for my part time work was for you to give me a stake in your business, maybe 25% or so without any investment input on my side, bonus payments twice a year, and for you to invite me into your personal family life.

Is that too much to ask from an IT guy?

Yes, way too much.

Using private friendship to hitch a free ride on my gig, is that not pushing it?

This is not the stock brokerage anymore, you are not a kept pet of a rich man doing his business for the hell of it, not because he needs the money. This is a world where you have to perform.

You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.
Foreign business owner

Postby editor » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:46 pm

The old stock brokerage was a good training ground. If you spent your time getting better at doing your work, you were a little aggressive and weaccepted that we were all the folly of one rich man. Doing little if anything productive, while lecturing everybody on how to kiss the ass of the persons you perceived as important, while trying to pose as a threat against everybody catching the bosses eye - not the way to go.

We all knew that you were unreliable, and I even went as far as to tell foreign business owner that he should not employ a trouble-making loser like you, however he did so anyway.

Thank you for proving my past points about you, Michael. Gary O'Miller
editor

Postby TROLL_UNDER_BRIDGE » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:55 pm

A couple of months before you were fired, you went back home to see your family. I recall that you called back and told that your government would not allow you to leave again, due to an unpaid student loan.

The boss of the stock brokerage then lent you the money and had them wired over so you could pay off enough of the loan to be able to return to Taiwan. You on your part would have to accept that he took the loan out of your pay and bonuses until it was paid back.

Not long after returning did you start sending out resumes using the company email system and were fired. I think you were unhappy with having a large part of your salary and all your bonus go to repay debt.

So you went back to Ireland to get an Irish passport and now use that for staying in Taiwan.

Then you beg for money loans from other expats. Now you want funds for day trading purposes?

So let me see if I have this straight, his former boss helps him out, and his repayment is to try to jump ship so he does not have to pay him back? Sounds like a nice thing to do. [/sarcasm]
TROLL_UNDER_BRIDGE

Postby stockbroker » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:09 pm

Michael, the weirdest and most disruptive asshole I have ever met. The old brokerage was so much better after you left, the best thing which could have happened.

What was it with that girl you lived with for was it 6 years? She wanted to get married, but she was tired of you staying up all night playing the stockmarket instead of sleeping at night and work at day like any normal person.

You told me that as she had wasted several years on you, she wanted to start a family with you, however the only thing you could talk about was to go to Europe getting a young Swedish blonde and then start a family with her.

Later, as you realized that your looks were fading, you decided to look for a Russian blonde instead, and when not trading, you spent your time looking online for Russian girls.

When I complained, you offered to make her pregnant right before you would leave and go to stay ALONE in Europe.
stockbroker

Postby REPLICANT » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:11 pm

So any GF would want from him was to take a shot from him with 20 years of child rearing tagged on while he gambles on the stock market and go to Russia to screw blondes?

He must think his sperm has the same weight value as Gold.
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Postby tainancowboy » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:11 pm

That is not an attractive woman.
tainancowboy

Postby MICHAEL GARY MILLER aka KEA » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:28 pm

stockbroker wrote:Michael, the weirdest and most disruptive asshole I have ever met. The old brokerage was so much better after you left, the best thing which could have happened.

What was it with that girl you lived with for was it 6 years? She wanted to get married, but she was tired of you staying up all night playing the stockmarket instead of sleeping at night and work at day like any normal person.

You told me that as she had wasted several years on you, she wanted to start a family with you, however the only thing you could talk about was to go to Europe getting a young Swedish blonde and then start a family with her.

Later, as you realized that your looks were fading, you decided to look for a Russian blonde instead, and when not trading, you spent your time looking online for Russian girls.

When I complained, you offered to make her pregnant right before you would leave and go to stay ALONE in Europe.

I needed to buy some more Gieves and Hawkes suits, and my rent was expensive, not sure why I should have to pay pack my loans, the world and my former boss owes that.
LOOKING FOR A JOB

Keabird@hotmail.com Ph 0917 525 200

MICHAEL GARY MILLER aka KEA

Previous

Return to OPEN FORUM