CHAON THE SAGE CALLS OUT BLACKCRUSADER

Re: CHAON THE SAGE CALLS OUT BLACKCRUSADER

Postby big duke 6 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:20 pm

If people say this site is unethical, indiscreet, risky, I simply agree. It's all those things, but it's a darn good read.
big duke 6

Postby MAOMAN » Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:45 am

big duke 6 wrote:If people say this site is unethical, indiscreet, risky, I simply agree. It's all those things, but it's a darn good read.

So is my website. Is a good read please come over there as we are not getting enough traffic.

It even has pictures of Marc Feltham aka jmipresley too.

https://taiwanease.com/en/forums/topic6 ... nomobile=1

Here's Marc Feltham and me, Anthony Van Dyck, together

By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby REPLICANT » Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:00 pm

Well, it's obviously a conspiracy. A conspiracy to treat you unfairly. A conspiracy hatched at the highest levels. My spies in the Bilderberg Group have informed me that this evil plot has the code name, "Operation Crybaby."

Don't blame Maoman, he is but a puppet of his masters.
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Postby serial killer on parole » Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:07 pm

CHAON THE SAGE wrote:Then tell me who the owner is.
1 min · Like

What I like is demands to know how owns a website and when told there is an NDA Karl Smith tells Blackcrusader to go fuck himself.
It's obvious that some expats do not expect others to honor the contracts they have in place with others.

But why be surprised about that?
Being banned from this forum would be like being told I couldn't play in the toilet anymore
serial killer on parole

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Thu Sep 25, 2014 2:26 pm

serial killer on parole wrote:
1 min · Like

What I like is demands to know how owns a website and when told there is an NDA Karl Smith tells Blackcrusader to go fuck himself.
It's obvious that some expats do not expect others to honor the contracts they have in place with others.

The rule on personal attacks applies to members of the Taiwanease community, and the bloke in the video is not a member of this community. By posting videos of himself on Youtube and blogging all over the internet, he has made himself a public figure. If I were to say "Obama is a slightly more handsome version of that blathering fool George Bush", I would not be in contravention of the rules of this site, because they are both public figures.
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby REPLICANT » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:23 pm

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:
serial killer on parole wrote:
1 min · Like

The rule on personal attacks applies to members of the Taiwanease community, and the bloke in the video is not a member of this community. By posting videos of himself on Youtube and blogging all over the internet, he has made himself a public figure. If I were to say "Obama is a slightly more handsome version of that blathering fool George Bush", I would not be in contravention of the rules of this site, because they are both public figures.

Its good to see you agree that people such as yourself, who even use their own flob and ease username and their real name on the same you tube clip agree that you are a public figure.
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Previous

Return to OPEN FORUM