THE MOAMAN FILES

Re: THE MOAMAN FILES

Postby IRON OXIDE LADY » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:32 am

When you leave a job you have little basis for hoping no one will use your desk. Better to make something of your new job than to argue that someone did something years later without your consent. IMO as an individual on this site the "leaver" has been cut more slack than any reasonable person could possibly expect, and each outraged accusation has been addressed regardless of merit. Time to get a hobby.
IRON OXIDE LADY

Postby POP MY FLY » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:36 am

TainanCowboy » Sun Aug 24, 2014 19:30
"This isn't the first time that someone has taken liberties with my account."
Well, not meaning to Image...but...how can this really surprise you?
This is one of the main issues that was brought to you, and your "modulators", attention several years ago.

maoman » Mon Aug 25, 2014 19:06
Just to be clear, nothing was copied. My post, with the same date, and the same time, is still there. What someone did is change the authorship to make it appear that the Director of Business Development, Stewart Pendous/Adflob Sales/Toe Save wrote my post, effectively hijacking my account. I don't know if this is the only instance where this occurred. No one at admin alerted me to the fact that this post would be attributed to him. For all I know, there are other posts that have been reassigned authorship, to him or to others. I just don't know.

It's the ethics of it that disturb me. I stand behind my words because they're mine. Forumosa staff and agents should get words of their own to stand behind. Trying to pass off the posts of others as your own is low and shady behaviour.

Nice. Thank you for the continued warm fuzziness that is your site. :evil:
Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

Stewart Glen Advertising Sales Manager 0912-910-500

POP MY FLY

Postby MAOMAN » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:37 am

Nice. Thank you for the continued warm fuzziness that is your site

Wait, you steal MY post without telling me, and you think I'm not being friendly enough about it? :crazy

Revert the authorship to me, please, and an apology from you and the guy who facilitated this would be nice. Answers to my four questions would also be the decent thing to do:
1. Who facilitated the appropriation of my posts?
2. How many of my other posts have been stolen from me?
3. How many posts have been stolen from other people?
4. Have any posts written by others been attributed to me?

I know you aspire to be a Director of Business Development. Wonderful. Squarely facing up to your deliberate attempts to deceive others would be a good start. You had no right to do what you did, and your scorn and sarcasm is unwarranted.
By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby POP MY FLY » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:38 am

MAOMAN wrote:
Nice. Thank you for the continued warm fuzziness that is your site

Wait, you steal MY post without telling me, and you think I'm not being friendly enough about it? :crazy

Revert the authorship to me, please, and an apology from you and the guy who facilitated this would be nice. Answers to my four questions would also be the decent thing to do:
1. Who facilitated the appropriation of my posts?
2. How many of my other posts have been stolen from me?
3. How many posts have been stolen from other people?
4. Have any posts written by others been attributed to me?

I know you aspire to be a Director of Business Development. Wonderful. Squarely facing up to your deliberate attempts to deceive others would be a good start. You had no right to do what you did, and your scorn and sarcasm is unwarranted.

But, but, but.....I'm innocent Sheriff. I swear it.

So who needs to apologize? I believe the admin for El Flob already has.

But now let's get to the issue of false accusations leading to a lynch mob herein and my subsequent second to last post on this site.

I wish you well. I really do. Up to you whether you recant and man up with an apology. I care not. But this issue has already taken up more than 30 minutes of my day. It wasn't worth 3. I didn't do what you are so very sure I've done. Don't have the ability or the know-how to do it.

nuf said.
Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

Stewart Glen Advertising Sales Manager 0912-910-500

POP MY FLY

Postby SANDMAN » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:40 am

Someone else must have done it then. The plot thickens. I knew it could not possibly have been done by anyone from Bitan or environs. We're a better class of people down that way. Its the cleaner air. Whoever it was is a pretty low-class mucker, though. 'Specially since whoever it is is keeping his head down and letting someone else take the flack. Class act. :lol:
But dammitall! This thread made me take a look at the flob fr the first time in a year or two. Page 1,2,3,4,.... couldn't get any further. Not ONE SINGLE thread worth clicking on. I'm REALLY getting old!
PISS THE FUCK OFF! This is a backwater, second-world piss-stain on the face of the planet. You know it, I know it, we ALL know it. Sandy Murray sandman1958@gmail.com
SANDMAN

Postby DIVEA DIVYA NARANG » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:42 am

Really? Switched off his siggy??? :hand:

That's like - after a divorce you don't want your child to know his mother. You want to pretend Maoman was never here and you want to wipe off all trace of his existence here, and you don't want to know of his new life and want to erase all links to the Tease ?

Hmmm get therapy, you are still grieving the loss of the relationship.
Iron Oxide Lady, If you're calling me the poodle-on-expresso. Poodles are pretty. Prettier than bull -dog-bitches out for a pound of 'learn Chinese' flesh!!!!
DIVEA DIVYA NARANG

Postby IRON OXIDE LADY » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:42 am

I feel confident in saying that on most fora, it would not involve merely switching a signature link off.
IRON OXIDE LADY

Postby SANDMAN » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:44 am

Mick wrote

Honesty and integrity.

You stumbled across a post made six years ago about a back doctor. ok, I do that all the time. then you noticed, as we all do, the time from signing up to actually making the post. I do that too. Then you do some I dont know what time machine forensics on the post, cos I do that all the time too, and you "discovered" it was your post.

Honesty?

On the other hand, Forumosa used to be maoman's site...
PISS THE FUCK OFF! This is a backwater, second-world piss-stain on the face of the planet. You know it, I know it, we ALL know it. Sandy Murray sandman1958@gmail.com
SANDMAN

Postby DIVEA DIVYA NARANG » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:45 am

I said this to Gus and I am saying this to you Anthony. That man is still very raw about your break-up. You'll have to be the bigger guy and drop this. Just drop it, be Gungadin and all that. You've moved on, you have a new project and he's the one who got left behind, it's always harder for the ones who stay back. Harder I said, so as hard as it must've been for you or still is, it's a little more for him.
Iron Oxide Lady, If you're calling me the poodle-on-expresso. Poodles are pretty. Prettier than bull -dog-bitches out for a pound of 'learn Chinese' flesh!!!!
DIVEA DIVYA NARANG

Postby serial killer on parole » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:48 am

scomargo » Yesterday, 13:54

This is all very trivial and esoteric for the flobber on the street. How on earth would anyone notice that a 6-year-old post about a friggin chiropractor has been edited? Are things, er, a little slow on over at Taiwanease? Jeez I don't want to even go and look. I'm off to YouTube to watch something a little more wholesome, like pimple squeezing videos.

Yes why would Tony go grave digging old old threads? Nothing happening on his site it's quite obvious. And Tony owned 50% of what? nothing. 50% of nothing is still nothing dear leader.
Being banned from this forum would be like being told I couldn't play in the toilet anymore
serial killer on parole

PreviousNext

Return to OPEN FORUM