Living Rent-Free in Obamas Head

Living Rent-Free in Obamas Head

Postby tainancowboy » Wed May 15, 2013 3:10 pm

So good I had to share....

(BEGIN PARODY)
REPORTER:  Mr. President, you say the Republicans simply will not cooperate with you.  You thought they might after you won your second term.  Why exactly won't they help you?
OBAMA IMPERSONATOR:  It's Rush Limbaugh's fault.  Uhhh, Chris?
REPORTER:  It has been learned that the IRS did indeed target Tea Party and other conservative groups for tax audits and harassment during applications for tax-exempt status.  Did you know about this, sir, and, if so, when did you learn about it, and what do you intend to do about it?
OBAMA IMPERSONATOR:  That was Rush Limbaugh's fault.
REPORTER:  A follow-up, sir.  It's also come to light that the IRS officials in Washington were involved in the targeting of conservative groups, not just some low-level employees from Ohio.  Could that imply a direct connection to your administration?
OBAMA IMPERSONATOR:  That was Rush Limbaugh's fault, yes.
REPORTER:  Sir, you said yesterday that the talking points on Benghazi had not been altered, that they were only done at the request of the Republicans in Congress.
OBAMA IMPERSONATOR:  No.  That was Rush Limbaugh's fault.  Uhhh, Bill?
REPORTER:  Susan Rice went on five Sunday morning television shows and claimed that the attack in Benghazi was due to a YouTube video making fun of Islam.  It has since been learned that your administration knew well in advance of her appearance that the attack was a planned, orchestrated terrorist attack.  Why was Susan Rice sent out so many days later to continue to say it happened because of the video?
OBAMA IMPERSONATOR:  That was Rush Limbaugh's fault.  Uh, Ed?
REPORTER:  Sir, the Justice Department has secretly collected two months of phone records of the Associated Press reporters and editors, ostensibly to find the source of a leak.  The White House says it has no knowledge of the investigation, but isn't the press protected under the First Amendment?
OBAMA IMPERSONATOR:  It's Rush Limbaugh's fault.  Matt, then David.
REPORTER:  Mr. President, some Obamacare premium cost estimates are skyrocketing to as high as 400% of current premiums.  Can you still honestly say health care costs will come down under your plan?
OBAMA IMPERSONATOR:  That was also Rush Limbaugh's fault.
REPORTER:  Sir, the recession will have ended four years ago this summer, yet this is the weakest recovery since the Great Depression.  Why haven't you done more to promote economic growth?
OBAMA IMPERSONATOR:  It's Rush Limbaugh's fault.  Thank you for being here today.
(END PARODY)
Parody....?
Obama Tells Harvey Weinstein, Justin Timberlake to Blame Rush Limbaugh

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gmBVs1fXDKc[/youtube]

tainancowboy

Re: Living Rent-Free in Obamas Head

Postby tainancowboy » Wed May 15, 2013 3:54 pm

from the Hot Air...

Limbaugh: “I live rent-free” in President Obama’s head
While the news of the several latest scandalous abuses of administrative authority was crashing wave-on-wave upon the White House on Monday afternoon, President Obama was otherwise occupied with wining and dining at big-money DNC fundraisers in New York City. Hardly ever absent from the program of his fundraising appearances, of course, are the usual denunciations of the “hyper-partisanship” plaguing Washington and the lamentations concerning the degree to which the slings and arrows of outrageous misfortune are preventing him from governing properly — and outrageous misfortune, thy name is Rush Limbaugh. As Allahpundit pointed out yesterday, it’s yet another recycled talking point among the Obama crowd, but Limbaugh had a few follow-up words this afternoon. The Free Beacon grabbed the audio:

youtube audio clip

"He simply cannot get me off his mind. I live rent free in his head. And he is using me as his convenient excuse for not being able to get anything done. He really thinks the Republicans would work with him if it weren’t for me. So he’s telling these Hollywood people — and you gotta understand, they’re sitting there and they’re very sympathetic, and they love Obama, and they want Obama to succeed. I’m the guy who said, “I hope he fails.” So Obama’s sitting there and he’s telling these Hollywood people, “You know, this Limbaugh guy, this Limbaugh guy… If it weren’t for this Limbaugh guy, Good Lord, look what I could get done!” … Now, let’s be honest, folks. Who am I? I’m a guy on the radio. I am your beloved host, El Rushbo. I’m a guy on the radio. The fact remains that the truth of the matter is, by his own admission, I am the opposition to Barack Obama."

Lol...rent-free...lol
tainancowboy

Return to OPEN FORUM