STEWART PENDOUS aka TOE SAVE & HOW TO LOSE CUSTOMERS

STEWART PENDOUS aka TOE SAVE & HOW TO LOSE CUSTOMERS

Postby POP MY FLY » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:35 pm

Well I just want to say, the reason I really lost the Carnegies account for flob was that I was being such a prick and calling Libby so many times a day they got sick of me. Jimmy Chang told me in May to go away and stop annoying them they weren't going to renew the adverts after the shoddy treatment I gave them in April 2012.

But the real reason was that Carnegies posted in the new 2012 Super15 thread about the new Super Rugby season. I send them a nasty email PM to tell Carnegies to stop grave digging threads and spamming threads and locked the thread. Yes the thread was only a few weeks old but never mind. I also told Carnegies to put their notices in the EVENTS forum instead. But yes we did allow KEA to post about people wanting to watch the Rugby on pirated streams so they wouldnt have to pay for it.

http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi ... 3&t=107528

How dare Carnegies who I was asking to pay NT$60,000 for banner adverts to dare post about sports events. Just not on. Then in May I ignore the emails and PM's to stop the Carnegies banner adverts before their contract was up. I mean that's just not right to make me look like a complete jerk by removing your adverts before your contract is up.
Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

Stewart Glen Advertising Sales Manager 0912-910-500

POP MY FLY

Re: POP MY FLY AND HOW TO LOSE CUSTOMERS

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:46 pm

Well Stew what can one say when you refuse to answer emails and P's on Flob.

|CP MOD SQUAD | GENERAL DISCUSS | RULES | SUSPENSIONS | PLAYGROUND | FLAMES | 3-DAY
| SUPERMODS
Skip to content
Advanced search • Own • Unread • New • Actives
[ Moderator Control Panel ]
PLEASE REMOVE CARNEGIES BANNER ADVERTS
Forum rules
Olympus is new for us all. Don't forget to look at the MODERATOR MANUAL at phpBB.com
Post a reply
11 posts • Page 1 of 2 • 1, 2
Delete post (/taiwan/posting.php?mode=delete&f=45&p=1427441)
Report or Nominate this post (/taiwan/report.php?f=45&p=1427441)
Information (/taiwan/mcp.php?i=main&mode=post_details&f=45&p=1427441&
sid=14e9c120bd3ea9f5b86f273ff728c55c)
Reply with quote (/taiwan/posting.php?mode=quote&f=45&p=1427441)
(#)

PLEASE REMOVE CARNEGIES BANNER ADVERTS (#p1427441)
by CARNEGIES TAIPEI » Thu May 24, 2012 3:45 pm EDIT POST
To:
Stewart Glen
Director of Business Development
Forumosa.com 0912-910-500
Hi Stewart, as you are aware from your repeated calls to our company before, please REMOVE the banner
adverts for CARNEGIES as our contract has expired and Carnegies no longer wishes to have banner adverts
on Forumosa.
We have explained to you in emails before that after 06 May 2012 when our contract expired we do not
wish to continue advertising with Forumosa.
We have emailed admin@forumosa.com (mailto:admin@forumosa.com) and to your private email account but
as usual we never get a reply so we ask here.
Jimmy Chang
Assistant to GM
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby REPLICANT » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:48 pm

DIRTY LAUNDRY?
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Postby Deuce Eater » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:52 pm

Ruthless Jimmy, full on outing, cellphone number and everything. Dayum! Guess it pays to reply to emails.
I read moronosa every day. Just wish there was more of it!
Deuce Eater

Postby POP MY FLY » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:53 pm

Deuce Eater wrote:Ruthless Jimmy, full on outing, cellphone number and everything. Dayum! Guess it pays to reply to emails.

HOW DID YOU GET THE POST FROM THE FLAME MODERATERS THREAD?

How can it have been an outing when Goose Step wrote a thread about appointing me and giving out my name and telephone number? But posting this from the Mod forums is not allowed. Who gave Blackcrusader this info? Must be some people don't like me. Traitors on flobosa out to stab me in the back like I have done to so many others. Here's what I wrote to Jimmy Chang

Dear Jimmy,
Thank you for the notification of your desire. This is the first such notice I've received. Your account
doesn't expire until June 5th, but I'd be more than happy to close it now if that is your wish. I always
answer my PMs and emails promptly and cannot understand why I haven't received these notices you've
sent.
Kindest regards,
Stewart
Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

POP MY FLY

Postby Deuce Eater » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:56 pm

As my mate wookie told me, Bad form. Really bad form!

Despite whatever happened,I'm sure there must have been a better way to do this.
I read moronosa every day. Just wish there was more of it!
Deuce Eater

Postby THE GINGER MINGE » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:58 pm

Bad moon rising.
THE GINGER MINGE

Postby POP MY FLY » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:58 pm

Just to be clear, now that we are backstage, I didn't continually call this guy. I had 1 meeting with their
manager, she passed on the info to this Jimmy guy and he told me they weren't going to renew. I have not
attempted to contact them since. Just let their campaign run its course, which, as mentioned, finishes
June 5th. I did deactivate all their banners as of today, as per his request.
Also should be noted that I offered to set up a banner for Skelly's rehab fund, free of charge of course, that
would have directed potential donors to the web page of their choice.
I have also removed Jimmy from the sponsor group.

POP MY FLY

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:03 pm

Backstage, oh how you wish it were.

In fact why don't you tell it like it is. You spoke with Libby who spoke with Jimmy Chang. Jimmy was speaking with me at the time as asked was it worth paying. I replied you pay for sports from me that cost less than what Forumosa is asking. How much money do you earn on the investment from sports vs the forumosa banner adverts. Libby said Forumosa did nothing for Carnegies in terms of bringing in any business income.

Yes you may have spoken with Jimmy Chang once but I was in a meeting with him and Libby and you called her several times to ask about the renewal. Jimmy thought you sounded desperate to get the renewal. He decided it wasn't worth renewing especially after he posted in the sports thread about the new rugby season on their HD satellite and basically got a very rude response from you.
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:05 pm

Well, whoever this "Jimmy Chang" character is, he's bloody rude.
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Next

Return to OPEN FORUM