STEWART PENDOUS aka TOE SAVE & HOW TO LOSE CUSTOMERS

Re: POP MY FLY AND HOW TO LOSE CUSTOMERS

Postby IRON OXIDE LADY » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Dollar to a doughnut they're in a certain "business directory" instead...
IRON OXIDE LADY

Postby POP MY FLY » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:10 pm

Well what I don't understand is why is it that a long term buy of banner adverts on ad flop sales would stop paying just because I treat them so shitty.

Not only that but On Tap also cancelled, brass monkey and tavern and many other places I approached refused to even speak to me about banner adverts. I don't know why I am so unpopular with lots of people after all the bashings I have given them over the years on any forum that would let me in.

On the other hand I let pubs like Bounce Bar put up posts in the sports threads promoting sports events at their bars and they don't even advertize on flob. So I cannot understand why Carnegies who was a paying customer would get pissed off because I wouldn't let them have posts about sports but we let non paying bars do exactly that.
Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

Stewart Glen Advertising Sales Manager 0912-910-500

POP MY FLY

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:28 pm

IRON OXIDE LADY wrote:Dollar to a doughnut they're in a certain "business directory" instead...

Dollar to a doughnut you don't have a clue. As usual you post without any idea of what you are talking about.
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:36 pm

You need a good revenge story once in a while
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby Deuce Eater » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:50 pm

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:You need a good revenge story once in a while

True, quite fucking true.
I read moronosa every day. Just wish there was more of it!
Deuce Eater

Postby smurfette » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:59 pm

IRON OXIDE LADY wrote:Dollar to a doughnut ...

There you go with your trick questions again! You'd take the doughnut EVERY TIME, and you know it! :!:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
smurfette

Postby tainancowboy » Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:10 am

Fucking hilarious bunch of no talent clowns....

tainancowboy

Postby THE HULK » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:22 pm

Perfect candidated for the entrepreneurship meets, it was how to sell poor quality food to locals not knowing any better at night markets, hoping the emptor does not come down with a nasty case of the Wanhua quickstep, next time it could be Pop My Fly teaching us how to do sales, win influence and gain enemies?
Ich bin ein dummkopf.

Popping flies since 1928

You only take revenge on people when you are 100% sure of success.
THE HULK

Postby POP MY FLY » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:04 am

THE HULK wrote:Perfect candidated for the entrepreneurship meets, it was how to sell poor quality food to locals not knowing any better at night markets, hoping the emptor does not come down with a nasty case of the Wanhua quickstep, next time it could be Pop My Fly teaching us how to do sales, win influence and gain enemies?

I have enemies? Really that cannot be true, I am sure to be as popular as another troll posting his you tube beach events on another forum he used to admin.
Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

Stewart Glen Advertising Sales Manager 0912-910-500

POP MY FLY

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:18 am

THE HULK wrote:Perfect candidated for the entrepreneurship meets, it was how to sell poor quality food to locals not knowing any better at night markets, hoping the emptor does not come down with a nasty case of the Wanhua quickstep, next time it could be Pop My Fly teaching us how to do sales, win influence and gain enemies?

What about Pop My Fly. I had dinner with Mr He last night and Stew was so happy to accuse me of calling him a pedophile. I asked really please show me where I wrote that and of course he couldn't. He complained there were no kiddy pictures in the parenting forum on this site. I also told Stew the pedophile bit is in his Pop My Fly's account he opened on here. He denied every writing that line in his signature. I offered to show him the site thread where he posted it. He went a little bit pale under that growth on his face. I asked Stew when he was going to sue me and what it would be for? The I asked Stew what he thought I did for a living, he answers and has no clue as to what my real business it. Mr He and I had to educate him, totally clueless is Stew.
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to OPEN FORUM