STEWART PENDOUS aka TOE SAVE & HOW TO LOSE CUSTOMERS

Re: POP MY FLY AND HOW TO LOSE CUSTOMERS

Postby POP MY FLY » Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:19 am

BLACKCRUSADER wrote:
THE HULK wrote:Perfect candidated for the entrepreneurship meets, it was how to sell poor quality food to locals not knowing any better at night markets, hoping the emptor does not come down with a nasty case of the Wanhua quickstep, next time it could be Pop My Fly teaching us how to do sales, win influence and gain enemies?

What about Pop My Fly. I had dinner with Mr He last night and Stew was so happy to accuse me of calling him a pedophile. I asked really please show me where I wrote that and of course he couldn't. He complained there were no kiddy pictures in the parenting forum on this site. I also told Stew the pedophile bit is in his Pop My Fly's account he opened on here. He denied every writing that line in his signature. I offered to show him the site thread where he posted it. He went a little bit pale under that growth on his face. I asked Stew when he was going to sue me and what it would be for? Then I asked Stew what he thought I did for a living, he answers and has no clue as to what my real business it. Mr He and I had to educate him, totally clueless is Stew.

OK so I didn't have a clue about you, your business or anything else you do. Can I have this sites Moron Award now? Or perhaps that still held by Tony who I love and respect so much ( Like not at all )
Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

Stewart Glen Advertising Sales Manager 0912-910-500

POP MY FLY

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:53 pm

POP MY FLY wrote: Can I have this sites Moron Award now? Or perhaps that still held by Tony who I love and respect so much ( Like not at all )[/b][/color]

Actually the top moron by views is jimipresley http://www.moronosa.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 2884f0cb24

Second place currently held by Maoman Anthony Van Dyck http://www.moronosa.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 2884f0cb24

Zane Dean is third. http://www.moronosa.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 2884f0cb24

Drugged up expats by the Big Fat Chief well read too in fourth. http://www.moronosa.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 98c2bce501

Bubba2dumb has been queue jumping and is probably fifth http://www.moronosa.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 2884f0cb24

Again Toe Stewart Glen Pop My Fly is languishing. But we can give him a boost. :mrgreen:
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby POP MY FLY » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:18 pm

Hey a boost that's great. If Moronosa would like to buy a banner advert on forumosa just contact me.

Adflob Sales

:)
Stew
Advertising Sales Manager
Forumosa.com
0912-910-500
sales@adflob.com
Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

POP MY FLY

Postby POP MY FLY » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:25 pm

Everytime I go out to a club, pub or restaurant these days, I seem to be getting into an altercation of some sort. Just last night, this really hot girl was staring at me from across the pub. I forget now what I said to cause her so much grief that she gave me her digits. Upset by this, the owner of the pub pulled me aside and gave me hers too. Damn local women. Why can't they just leave me alone. No matter how many times I punch them in the pants, they keep coming back for more. Like some B-movie super-villain. Stoopid hot girls.

But seriously folks, the only......and I mean ONLY altercations I've ever had in over many years in country is with flobbers. Some of you are real assholes and I take great pleasure in goading the angermonster out of that shitdish you call a brain. I love it when these miscreants, these failures in another world get all boiled over and crack their eggshells. Just a few time zones ago, some such asswad suggested that I am a lesser person than he. Cracked me right the fuck up.

Coming from a guy who had to resort to duplicity to attempt to rid me from Wall Street because he was so afraid I would one day pass him on the corporate ladder and send him hurtling to the street makes his comment oh so ironic. He was prolly right too. I would have sent him packing faster than Superman on moving day. The fat greaseball. What a disgusting individual. Everytime I overheard one of his classes, he was somehow talking about sex. He is like 65 yrs old and teaching 19-22 yr olds. I mean everytime. And he tried to get me fired by manipulating a young girl's confusion over an innocent misunderstanding (that didn't evn involve me) into a claim of sexual harrassment. Didn't work as the owner called me in a few days after this claim was brought to my attention and I walked off the job and begged me to forgive the company's mismanagement of the issue and gave me a promotion. Nice try fat fucker....hahahahahahahahahaha............

Then there was this time I was running a special event and was giving tickets out to middle management. I told him he could only have 1 and you'd think I'd killed his dog. Turns out he fancied he had a chance with one of the hottest sales girls to ever take a commission. I mean his nose was so outta joint. If he ever reads this, I hope he knows what a silly ass fuck he would have made of himself had he ever had the chance to invite her. In hindsight, I should have given him an extra ticket to watch his dumb ass get rejected.

Ya....there are some real knobs here in our expat community. And flob.com seems to have more than its fair share.

POP MY FLY

Postby THE HULK » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:20 pm

Oh, what corporate ladders have you actually climbed? Or did the first step break in the mement you set foot on it?
Ich bin ein dummkopf.

Popping flies since 1928

You only take revenge on people when you are 100% sure of success.
THE HULK

Postby POP MY FLY » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:55 pm

READ THESE THREADS BELOW ON HOW TO PISS OFF A PAYING CUSTOMER AND HAVE THEM CANCEL THEIR ACCOUNT EARLY.

ALL MASTERLY DONE BY ME AND JIMIP & KEA

Re: SUPER 15 RUGBY SEASON
Sent: 23 Apr 2012, 20:11
To: CARNEGIES TAIPEI

Subject/Tweet: SUPER 15 RUGBY SEASON

CARNEGIES TAIPEI wrote:
CARNEGIES TAIPEI will be showing all live SUPER 15 games.

Please note that on our dance nights that the games will be shown without the sound on Saturday nights.

There is no need to call and make reservations but you can register on our Carnegies website http://www.carnegies.com.tw to receive our email updates about important events to be held at carnegies.

The schedule for the games http://www.setanta.com/asia/TV-Listings/

CARNEGIES
100 An He Road, Section 2, Da'an District, Taipei City, Ph:02 2325 4433

Libby,

We are creating a thread for you to post all your announcements in. Please only make announcements in your thread. What you are doing is called Spamming and is not allowed on our site. We are discussing your case amongst our team and will have a thread opened for you in a day or two. Please bear with me as technical issues take some time to sort out.

Thank you.

Stewart
Stew
Forumosa.com
0912-910-500

sales@adflob.com[/quote]

POP MY FLY

Postby POP MY FLY » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:55 pm

Sent: 24 Apr 2012, 00:18

CARNEGIES TAIPEI wrote:
Stewart Pendous wrote:
Subject/Tweet: SUPER 15 RUGBY SEASON

CARNEGIES TAIPEI wrote:
CARNEGIES TAIPEI will be showing all live SUPER 15 games.

Please note that on our dance nights that the games will be shown without the sound on Saturday nights.

There is no need to call and make reservations but you can register on our Carnegies website http://www.carnegies.com.tw to receive our email updates about important events to be held at carnegies.

The schedule for the games http://www.setanta.com/asia/TV-Listings/

CARNEGIES
100 An He Road, Section 2, Da'an District, Taipei City, Ph:02 2325 4433

Libby,

We are creating a thread for you to post all your announcements in. Please only make announcements in your thread. What you are doing is called Spamming and is not allowed on our site. We are discussing your case amongst our team and will have a thread opened for you in a day or two. Please bear with me as technical issues take some time to sort out.

Thank you.

Stewart

Hi Stewart, I am Jimmy Chang, Libby's boss. So other bars ( PATIO BAR etc ) are allowed to post about sports events and they are not spamming but we are?
(PLUS WE ARE A PAID UP ADVERTIZER AND THE OTHER BARS DONT PAY ANYTHING AT ALL !!!!! ) Also the suggestion by KEA to PM him for streaming links should be looked at. There is only one legal stream and that is from Setanta Asia the rights holder. We mentioned that in the thread now. We hope your members are not suggesting people use illegal pirated links. Promoting illegal activities is one of the forum rules not to break isn't it? Or do you consider online piracy acceptable?

We pay for for our content legitimately to the broadcasters for the content we show.

I am new to managing the business and have been appointed by Carnegies owners in HK to take control of the business for the time being. We don't know who long Kevin will need to recover from his horrific injuries.

Hi Jimmy,

Thanks for writing about your concerns. As I explained in the original message, you are allowed to post about your sporting events in the Carnegies thread. Posting in other threads will be considered spamming.

As for internet piracy, you are right. Promoting these activities is also against the rules, When you see something that you believe to be against the rules, you can use the "report this post" function located in the top right corner of every post. The matter is then brought tot he attention of the moderator of the forum who will then deal with it. This is a far better way of dealing with issues than creating an argument with the posters under your CUID. As I explained to Libby during our meeting, you really want to avoid flame wars even though you are right. But of course, you are welcome to say anything you want (within the rules). But we have found that it is always detrimental to a business to engage in such activities.

Feel free to start a new thread in the Restaurants Forum entitled Carnegies Taipei. In that thread you may promote anything you wish. But please avoid promoting Carnegie events in other threads.

I am forwarding this message to the moderators of the Sports Forum so they are up to speed on our conversation.

Wishing you and all the Carnegies staff well in this terrible time.

Stewart
Stew
Forumosa.com
0912-910-500
sales@adflob.com[/quote]

POP MY FLY

Postby POP MY FLY » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:56 pm

Sent: 24 Apr 2012, 14:02

We don't "close" threads. YOu can write to the modeator in question and ask him to merge the old threads with your new one.

I noticed that you dug up an old thread from 4 years ago. You can likely expect this to be deleted as well. This is called "gravedigging" and is against the rules.

I am sorry you are having so much difficulty getting your information out there, but as I said, start a thread in the restaurant forum called Carnegies Taipei. Only post in that thread.

If you do not understand what I mean, please feel free to call me.

Stewart

0912-910-500
Stew
Forumosa.com
0912-910-500
sales@adflob.com[/quote]

POP MY FLY

Postby POP MY FLY » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:56 pm

Sent: 25 Apr 2012, 17:54

CARNEGIES TAIPEI wrote:
Stewart Pendous wrote:
We don't "close" threads. YOu can write to the modeator in question and ask him to merge the old threads with your new one.

I noticed that you dug up an old thread from 4 years ago. You can likely expect this to be deleted as well. This is called "gravedigging" and is against the rules.

A thread from 4 years ago? Sorry you must need to check the date the thread opened which was this year. ( Only few weeks previously )

http://www.forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=107528&p=1418236#p1418236

We only postd 3 threads one which was deleted was the Man United Man City game. The other 2 threads are the Euro 2012 and the 2012 Super 15 Rugby thread. Please advise where this is grave digging?[/quote]

POP MY FLY

Postby POP MY FLY » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:57 pm

Your account.
Sent: 24 May 2012, 18:20

Dear Jimmy,

I am sorry that none of your emails requesting termination have gotten to me. As per your wish, I've deactivated all your banners and they should stop appearing in the next hour. As your campaign does not officially expire until June 5th, I would be more than happy to reactivate them for the remaining period of time, should you so desire.

Thanks you for your years of support with the site and I wish you all the best in your future endeavours.

Regards,

Stewart
Stew
Forumosa.com
0912-910-500
sales@adflob.com[/quote]

POP MY FLY

PreviousNext

Return to OPEN FORUM