STEWART PENDOUS aka TOE SAVE & HOW TO LOSE CUSTOMERS

Re: POP MY FLY AND HOW TO LOSE CUSTOMERS

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Thu Mar 13, 2014 12:58 pm

Board warning issued
Sent: 12 Jun 2012, 04:44
To: CARNEGIES TAIPEI

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
If you continue to spam the boards with arbitrary advertizing for your company, expect to be banned. You have a Carnagie's thread which has been generously set up for your use. Please make use of it in future. If you persist in spamming the boards with your ads, please show some loyalty and buy a banner.
Forumosan avatar
jimipresley
Maitreya Buddha (Mílèfó)

I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby MAOMAN » Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:34 pm

That's really wonderful. A long term banner advertizer who was paying 60k a year is treated like scum.

Firstly by Stew who accuses them of gravedigging on a new thread, KEA aka Mike Miller telling people to contact him for pirate streams, and Marc Feltham aka jimip who gives them a board warning and threatens to ban their account. Way to go Ad FLOP sales. Is it any wonder so many people cancelled their banner adverts after Gus appointed you as you kiss arse so much.

Why didn't I think of allowing non paying sports bars who are friends of Stew to have free sports posts and adverts yet give those paying for the service a kick in the teeth.
By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:42 pm

MAOMAN wrote:That's really wonderful. A long term banner advertizer who was paying 60k a year is treated like scum.

Firstly by Stew who accuses them of gravedigging on a new thread, KEA aka Mike Miller telling people to contact him for pirate streams, and Marc Feltham aka jimip who gives them a board warning and threatens to ban their account. Way to go Ad FLOP sales. Is it any wonder so many people cancelled their banner adverts after Gus appointed you as you kiss arse so much.

Why didn't I think of allowing non paying sports bars who are friends of Stew to have free sports posts and adverts yet give those paying for the service a kick in the teeth.

You summed it up perfectly.
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby REPLICANT » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:08 pm

Wonderful Jimip whats next for you?
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:09 pm

REPLICANT wrote:Wonderful Jimip whats next for you?

I predict that this thread will catapult me to instant stardom. The generosity of spirit which I display is going to endear me to the sad, the lost, and the desperate. I'm considering starting my own forum. However, my reticence is tempered by my love of Maoman and Goose Egg. Stealing their advertisers and traffic would be contrary to my strict morality.
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby serial killer on parole » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:25 pm

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:

I predict that this thread will catapult me to instant stardom. The generosity of spirit which I display is going to endear me to the sad, the lost, and the desperate. I'm considering starting my own forum. However, my reticence is tempered by my love of Maoman and Goose Egg. Stealing their advertisers and traffic would be contrary to my strict morality.

What are you going to call your new forum?

Heroinosa?

Cocainease?
Being banned from this forum would be like being told I couldn't play in the toilet anymore
serial killer on parole

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:27 pm

serial killer on parole wrote:
JIMIPRESLEY wrote:

What are you going to call your new forum?

Heroinosa?

Cocainease?

WHATEVER! I am immune to your sarcasm and cynicism!
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby MODERATOR » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:45 pm

Ok, the night is young. Who wants to show up at The Mayan with a bag full of 7-11 beer and use their MORE ON card for the single plate of nachos and water we'll nurse all night?
Site Admin

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:46 pm

MODERATOR wrote:Ok, the night is young. Who wants to show up at The Mayan with a bag full of 7-11 beer and use their MORE ON card for the single plate of nachos and water we'll nurse all night?

Me! Can you send the helicopter?
JIMIPRESLEY

Postby VAIN DEAN » Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:05 pm

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:Me! Can you send the helicopter?

I'll be your pilot tonight to make sure you get home safely.
However, there is one thing I do still believe in, and that is Chris and my GF who are on the whole decent, well meaning, industrious, and friendly. I will miss their generosity of spirit, and their willingness to take it up the arse and do jail time for me. 16 November 1971 is my birthday please do send me presents
VAIN DEAN

PreviousNext

Return to OPEN FORUM