STEWART PENDOUS aka TOE SAVE & HOW TO LOSE CUSTOMERS

Re: POP MY FLY AND HOW TO LOSE CUSTOMERS

Postby POP MY FLY » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:23 am

Tick Tock Tick Tock............

Some idle speculation:

If indeed Mr. Edstein is supplying folks with pirated satellites, could he not be facing incarceration?

Likewise, could not all the users of said property be also facing incarceration?

Likewise, could not Mssrs. Maoman et Goose Egg also be facing incarceration for aiding and abetting such heinous criminal activity?

Could not a website that promotes illegal activities such as these be shut down lickety split were such allegations to bear fruit?

Hook em, book 'em and cook 'em. That's what I've learned to always say in the face of such a harshly judgemental mini-society.

Hmmmm......now where did I put that phone number for Apple Daily????
Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

Stewart Glen Advertising Sales Manager 0912-910-500

POP MY FLY

Postby POP MY FLY » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:27 am

Taking it private...
Sent: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:57 pm
To: Satellite TV

Toe Saves $$$ by not buying from you.

Sorry, erm, mate. It's not that price either. It's the price of having to do business with you that keeps me outta the game.

You still haven't answered whether you are legally providing your services??? The question has been asked of you many times and you've never delivered a straight answer. I suspect you aren't. I wonder if you'd withstand the scrutiny of the fair business practice office here in Taiwan? Shall we call them?

No sir...I don't trust you. That's the cost that is too high, sir. And I won't invest in anything you have to offer. There ain't enough top ten lists in the world to ever make me want to drop dime one on you.

But hey, good luck. I'm glad the thread I started gave you yet another opportunity to flog your wares.
Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

POP MY FLY

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:29 pm

POP MY FLY wrote:Tick Tock Tick Tock............

Some idle speculation:

If indeed Mr. Edstein is supplying folks with pirated satellites, could he not be facing incarceration?
Likewise, could not all the users of said property be also facing incarceration?
Likewise, could not Mssrs. Maoman et Goose Egg also be facing incarceration for aiding and abetting such heinous criminal activity?
Could not a website that promotes illegal activities such as these be shut down lickety split were such allegations to bear fruit?
Hook em, book 'em and cook 'em. That's what I've learned to always say in the face of such a harshly judgemental mini-society.

Hmmmm......now where did I put that phone number for Apple Daily????

My business is legal always has been since I first started it with the correct company license back in 2000. You can check that online by using someones GUI tax file number on government websites. However I have never found one for forumosa which you claim is a business registered in Taiwan. Hmmmm That's because you are a liar.
I run a teleport and also obtain VSAT licenses for my clients who need those services.

Maybe you stuck the number somewhere up a dark orifice in your body. Who cares? You are a sad pathetic person who has nothing better than to run smear campaigns against legitimitate business owners. Yes idiots like you who have nothing better to do than to troll on forums about someone who runs a legitimate licensed satellite business. Then wonder why people drop your banner adverts. :roll: :roll:

You have been telling people for years you think what I do is illegal because you are just an ignoramus who cannot understand how some immigrants to this country actually do something with their lives rather than pretending to be something they are not. Why should I have to explain a legal business to somebody who doesn't understand it anyway?

I have already had the MPAA, NCC, & MOI declare my business legal. Why the MPAA you ask? Thats is because they had the courtesy to email me without making stupid threats of illegality or incarceration for myself or my customers when someone ( a cable TV company ) wrote to them in 2006 saying I was pirating DTH satellite systems. Just goes to show your threats are just a joke.

Maybe you should read the actual law by a Taiwan Supreme Court Ruling on watching foreign satellite TV in Taiwan. You can read can't you?
http://forum.taiwansatellite.tv/viewtopic.php?t=204

So please, we are waiting for you to call the Apple Daily. Here are some of my websites in case you need some help finding me.
http://www.sportstraders.tv / http://www.taiwansatellite.tv / http://www.malimar.tv

Let me know how you get along.
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby checkmyid » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:37 pm

Fucking hell! This shit is pretty damning! What shite this guy wrote! I can see why you decided it was worth posting. Who needs to make something up when you have reality? Worse than a dog pissing in your oatmeal in the morning.
checkmyid

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:11 am

checkmyid wrote:Fucking hell! This shit is pretty damning! What shite this guy wrote! I can see why you decided it was worth posting. Who needs to make something up when you have reality? Worse than a dog pissing in your oatmeal in the morning.

Yup Toe Save aka Stew Penderous the ad flop sales guy. Quite a character and ready to slam anybody for being successful. IS it any wonder some people cancelled their accounts
on flob when he was appointed

Some people think we make up these posts but they are real.

The net does not forget and people you may want to business with can search your real name and find posts people write. Some people may assume that what someone wrote to be factual. After all its easy for some unknown troll who was one of the most banned posters on most expat sites because he would issue threats of violence towards others to make claims that people doing business with me could end up in jail.

Unlike some people I don't import and sell drugs or run an illegal business with no business license. I provide Teleport VSAT and satellite services.
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Re: STEWART PENDOUS aka TOE SAVE & HOW TO LOSE CUSTOMERS

Postby POP MY FLY » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:16 pm

Mr He wrote: The only time that I have ever said something negative about you online was that you should let the diners a little more alone in the restaurant you used to work in. I felt your presence a little too overbearing and decided to steer clear of the place until you were gone.

Toe Save wrote:

I was glad you did. I didn't want you or ShatTV in there ever again. In fact, I would have refused you entry if you ever did show up again.

Mr He wrote: I recently was in touch with someone connected to Mayan. I told him the story, said that I had stayed away due to that incident, and asked if you still worked there. His reply was that I was more than welcome and that you had left or something to that effect. The powers that be there would appear to take things differently.

I care not. I only know you would not have been served while I was still there. It was a shitty job anyway, where promises were made that never materialized. I was only there 3 months and having to deal with you and Special Ed were the lowpoints of those months. And yes, I made shit money too, so having to deal with the likes of you were above and beyond the call. And I am done here in this thread too. Why don't you head over to the sleaze and target someone else with your holier than thou attitude, cuz I ain't gonna be trolled no mo.

POP MY FLY

Re: STEWART PENDOUS aka TOE SAVE & HOW TO LOSE CUSTOMERS

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:25 pm

POP MY FLY wrote:
Mr He wrote: The only time that I have ever said something negative about you online was that you should let the diners a little more alone in the restaurant you used to work in. I felt your presence a little too overbearing and decided to steer clear of the place until you were gone.

Toe Save wrote:

I was glad you did. I didn't want you or ShatTV in there ever again. In fact, I would have refused you entry if you ever did show up again.

Mr He wrote: I recently was in touch with someone connected to Mayan. I told him the story, said that I had stayed away due to that incident, and asked if you still worked there. His reply was that I was more than welcome and that you had left or something to that effect. The powers that be there would appear to take things differently.

I care not. I only know you would not have been served while I was still there. It was a shitty job anyway, where promises were made that never materialized. I was only there 3 months and having to deal with you and Special Ed were the lowpoints of those months. And yes, I made shit money too, so having to deal with the likes of you were above and beyond the call. And I am done here in this thread too. Why don't you head over to the sleaze and target someone else with your holier than thou attitude, cuz I ain't gonna be trolled no mo.

Actually Mr he and I went to Mayan several times, including with his family. Nice tough words from Stew but in reality, a gutless coward who has big things to say on the net.
Nice way for an advert man to openly talk about his previous employer and refer to Taiwanease the the sleaze. We know he hates Tony so much.
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Previous

Return to OPEN FORUM