I LIKE STALKING TIGERMAN

Re: I LIKE STALKING TIGERMAN

Postby REPLICANT » Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:36 am

Report or Nominate this postReply with quoteRe: The Trayvon Martin Clusterf*ck
by Tigerman » Yesterday, 13:00

Tigerman wrote:
...I know that you are not stupid, so, I'm guessing that you are being intentionally obtuse. Surely you are aware that a person can easily be killed or seriously injured by one punch to the head. Surely you are aware that having your head repeatedly crashed against concrete is extremely dangerous?

Muzha Man wrote: I'll ask you not to call me obtuse.

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Re: I LIKE STALKING TIGERMAN

Postby smurfette » Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:09 am

What's that sound? That's the sound of Mucha Man being pwned badly!Mucha Man should learn to be careful and choose his words and positions with caution when debating with Tigerman. Tigerman is a practicing lawyer whose job it is to be details-oriented and to sift through text with a fine-toothed comb. He CAN and WILL painstakingly research your past posts-- even from years past-- and use them as proof of how you contradict yourself and look like a hypocrite!

Much as I find the whole Trayvon Martin affair distasteful, Tigerman is ultimately correct in his legal assessment. According to the laws of the state where this incident took place-- with its gun ownership and "Stand your Ground" self-defence statutes-- Murder 2 was never an achievable conviction, and should never have been the charge levied. Stopping future incidents like this would take a paradigm shift on the part of the Americans with regards to gun ownership, as well as political action to amend or repeal laws like "Stand your Ground." Only then could you charge and convict people like Zimmerman. As it stands, he's not guilty.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
smurfette

Previous

Return to OPEN FORUM