I'm Considering Applying For Taiwanese Citizenship

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:47 pm

Postby jimipresley
Unlike for North Americans, antipodeans and Europeans, my current South African citizenship status is pretty damned useless. I can understand that relinquishing a passport for Britain, Germany, Australia, Canada or the US is balk-worthy.

Taiwan is my home now. I don't foresee myself ever returning as a permanent resident to South Africa. It's honestly a bit of a shite place.

Any thoughts, advice, or admonishments, my dear, kind and gentle friends?
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Re: I'm Considering Applying For Taiwanese Citizenship

Postby serial killer on parole » Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Well Jimip as a professed non speaker of Chinese how do you propose passing the Chinese test?

Let alone what about all your posts about being a drug user and alcoholic?

You need also to pass new medical tests and they are far more invasive than ones you do for an ARC.
Being banned from this forum would be like being told I couldn't play in the toilet anymore
serial killer on parole

Postby THE HULK » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:28 pm

Are you sure the locals would want you? I for one would have my reservations.
Ich bin ein dummkopf.

Popping flies since 1928

You only take revenge on people when you are 100% sure of success.
THE HULK

Postby serial killer on parole » Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:40 pm

THE HULK wrote:Are you sure the locals would want you? I for one would have my reservations.

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:The most useless Taiwanese are those white caucasian ones who get citizenship here.

Well after he writes these things why would Taiwan want to let him have citizenship here?
Being banned from this forum would be like being told I couldn't play in the toilet anymore
serial killer on parole

Postby JIMIPRESLEY » Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:41 pm

serial killer on parole wrote:
THE HULK wrote:Are you sure the locals would want you? I for one would have my reservations.

JIMIPRESLEY wrote:The most useless Taiwanese are those white caucasian ones who get citizenship here.

Well after he writes these things why would Taiwan want to let him have citizenship here?

"I am of the wise. I eat the lemon. Fuck you.
I have given up on Divea as a human. I don't allow myself to think about her. It hurts too much to imagine people like her are real. My real name is Marc Feltham
JIMIPRESLEY

Return to TAIWAN CITIZENSHIP