Re: REPORT ILLEGAL TEACHERS FOR MONEY?

Postby SPAM » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Classic post. Glad to see it immortalised here. Sounds like a viable business model in Taiwan, too!

ENGERIM'S FORUMOSA SMURF ACCOUNT 'jkipp' wrote:When I was in Taichung in June I crossed two foreigners (one french, one older American) in a bar and we discussed about this kind of issues.
They mentioned they make about 50-150K Taiwan Dollar per months by reporting illegal kindergarten and teachers, pretty much bragging about it, showing photos of arrests and raids. They also mentioned reporting foreigners gets them faster money.
One of them used to be an illegal teacher and was kicked out by his illegal school, then turned against them after coming back legally. The American guy was pretty proud about it, seeing himself as a "bounty hunter" and he said in English speaking countries its normal that the citizens have to uphold the law (they even have citizen arrests and such). In Switzerland (where I'm from), you won't see a penny for reporting someone.
I'm moving to Taiwan in January, its likely I'll just report some schools and teachers I see to them and ask for 50%. Its easy money. Although I will be in Taipei.
SPAM

Postby Forelegua » Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:38 pm

You're doing it wrong: extort from the teachers first to not get turned in, then get the bounty for turning them in.

Haven't you learned anything from your stay here?
Forelegua

Postby MODERATOR » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:18 am

Sounds like a plan. This business model receives the Moronosa (TM) stamp of approval.
Site Admin

Postby BORDERSECURITY » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Ok, everyone get out their passports and ARC cards. Please stand with your hands against the wall and your legs spread apart. *Puts on rubber gloves*
BORDERSECURITY

Re: Re: REPORT ILLEGAL TEACHERS FOR MONEY?

Postby smurfette » Fri May 10, 2013 7:16 pm

Paging Bordersecurity... You're wanted in the foreigner drug thread. Paging Bordersecurity...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
smurfette

Return to LEGAL ISSUES