HOW TO UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD A WEBSITE IS

HOW TO UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD A WEBSITE IS

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Well the simple answer is look at what the website claims to represent. www.alexa.com is your tool in hand to view all the stats.

Let's look at a couple of sites like this one.

Statistics Summary for forumosa.com There are 80,224 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Forumosa.com. Visitors to the site spend roughly 46 seconds on each pageview and a total of four minutes on the site during each visit, and it is based in Taiwan.

The number one search on forumosa!!!!!!!!!!! High Impact Search Queries for Forumosa.com How to make your fake degree template oh yeah baby awesome
Query Impact 1 degree template High

Highest number of users are single woman between 25 - 24 with no children. Yes its proven there are 630,000 single woman who need to get attention from the men on the flob. Even if they are already hitched up they hang out their educational qualifications MBA. And you really thought it meant some higher form of education but it really means Married But Available ( at least for some one night quickies )

Now Taiwanease on the other hand has the most women on shoping sprees. Where's my wallet damn it?

High Impact Search Queries for Taiwanease.com
Query Impact
1 taiwan shopping online High
2 online shopping websites High
3 online shopping High
4 shopping online Medium
5 taiwan shop online Medium
6 party supplies Medium
7 taiwan Medium
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Re: HOW TO UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD A WEBSITE IS

Postby IRON OXIDE LADY » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:39 pm

or even Moronosa (that was started by the TAIWANESE Jim Edstein).

Hey, I heard somewhere that he has a gen-u-wine ROC ID card.
IRON OXIDE LADY

Postby ROBERT MUCHA MAN KELLY » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:48 pm

IRON OXIDE LADY wrote:or even Moronosa (that was started by the TAIWANESE Jim Edstein).

Hey, I heard somewhere that he has a gen-u-wine ROC ID card.

Was that some kind of deliberate Borat-style solecism?

Al least its not the whining you do about Taiwan and how foreigners with no real skills like yourself can't make a living here anymore when others do. I know your probably suffer from Aspergers but really you do moan and groan on all the time. I guess its sad when someone gets their living taken away from them by google translate.

it's worth noting though that possibly, not necessarily but possibly, that the kind of administration on the flob and taiwanease could get heavy and off putting. A big tent has to have room for everyone, even within reasonable limits people who like smartass quips like that Irish guy, Sandman.
ROBERT MUCHA MAN KELLY

Postby HEADHONCHO11 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:52 pm

MUCHA MAN wrote: A big tent has to have room for everyone, even within reasonable limits people who like smartass quips like that Irish guy, Sandman.

Sandman is Irish? Wow that will please him now end and now I can invite him over to play Irish Sax Music
HEADHONCHO11

Postby SANDMAN » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:00 pm

HEADHONCHO11 wrote:Sandman is Irish? Wow that will please him now end and now I can invite him over to play Irish Sax Music

If it weren't for the smartarse quips this place would be a morgue peopled by stuffed-shirt numpties like forumosa
PISS THE FUCK OFF! This is a backwater, second-world piss-stain on the face of the planet. You know it, I know it, we ALL know it. Sandy Murray sandman1958@gmail.com
SANDMAN

Postby DIVEA DIVYA NARANG » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:07 pm

IRON OXIDE LADY wrote:Hey, I heard somewhere that he has a gen-u-wine ROC ID card.

Get a new tune!!! It's doing my tits in after all these years . You dont even live in Taiwan and have nothing good to say about anyone who still lives there.
Iron Oxide Lady, If you're calling me the poodle-on-expresso. Poodles are pretty. Prettier than bull -dog-bitches out for a pound of 'learn Chinese' flesh!!!!
DIVEA DIVYA NARANG

Postby SANDMAN » Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:15 pm

I don't like Iron bauxite lady's bigoted posts and would love to see it moderated much more heavily, but I love irrelevant banter. Absolutely love it. It's what MAKES it funny for me. So with Iron oxideslady's opinions, I see my liberties here being undermined and I'm sorry if you consider this to be pillorying anyone who disagrees, but dammit, I have EVERY right to defend my position on whatever website I so choose to visit.

But one thing I do know for an absolute fact is that one of the principal attractions for a huge number of people here is the irrelevant banter.

So in my view: sexism is intolerable; banter is good; caustic remarks, sarcasm, irony, likewise; even demeaning comments can be warranted -- of course, as a white man married to an Asian woman, I know ALL about demeaning comments. Interestingly, they very often come from white women. But so fucking what? All it tells me is that there are some bitter and twisted crones out there, but then, I already knew that.

This site doesnt even rank anywhere anyway.
PISS THE FUCK OFF! This is a backwater, second-world piss-stain on the face of the planet. You know it, I know it, we ALL know it. Sandy Murray sandman1958@gmail.com
SANDMAN

Postby GritRomney » Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:32 pm

DIVEA wrote:
IRON OXIDE LADY wrote:Hey, I heard somewhere that he has a gen-u-wine ROC ID card.

Get a new tune!!! It's doing my tits in after all these years . You dont even live in Taiwan and have nothing good to say about anyone who still lives there.

Don't make us think about doing your tits in. Some of us arent fed through a tube.
GritRomney

Postby tainancowboy » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:56 pm

GritRomney wrote:
DIVEA wrote:

Don't make us think about doing your tits in. Some of us arent fed through a tube.

I have no idea what that interchange was all about.

And I am OK with that.
tainancowboy

Postby TROLL_UNDER_BRIDGE » Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:11 pm

Well, it just illustrates how, when you listen to the owners of some of those other sites talk about membership numbers, traffic and where it originates from, you are really being fed SOMETHING by way of a tube!

U MAD BRO?
TROLL_UNDER_BRIDGE

Next

Return to HOW VALUABLE IS YOUR WEBSITE?