HOW TO UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD A WEBSITE IS

Re: HOW TO UNDERSTAND HOW GOOD A WEBSITE IS

Postby POP MY FLY » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:39 pm

[quote="SPOOF ADMIN"]Well the simple answer is look at what the website claims to represent. http://www.alexa.com is your tool in hand to view all the stats.

Let's look at a couple of sites like this one.

Statistics Summary for forumosa.com There are 80,224 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Forumosa.com. Visitors to the site spend roughly 46 seconds on each pageview and a total of four minutes on the site during each visit, and it is based in Taiwan. /quote]

Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.
Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

Stewart Glen Advertising Sales Manager 0912-910-500

POP MY FLY

Postby CHAON THE SAGE » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:02 am

POP MY FLY wrote:Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

Forumosa moderators are, in fact, a bunch of flibbidyflapping platypuses... Platypi... Platypersons?
I only want to ignore Tigerman
CHAON THE SAGE

Postby POP MY FLY » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:05 am

Ha. If you only knew how many PMs I've received supporting my (former) battle against f.com. Without opening that can of worms again, I'll just say that I agree that f.com does seem to be getting more and more elitist, if that is even possible. You'd think it couldn't possibly do so. But it is.

As for the smurf on that site that I've quoted on other forums, the majority of PMs are about him, speaking of tools. I have taken in an FOB recently and in showing him the ropes, introduced him to f.com. I just finished reading his inaugural day of posting. It seems he managed to get JD suspended on his first day. Well, no, JD got himself suspended, but because he launched a personal attack against my boy. It must be something about the air in my home that makes f.com such a disagreeable place. Or maybe it's f.com is a disagreeable place. Or maybe JD used his "Goderator" (my tenants word) powers and thought I was smurfing, so felt free to attack whom he thought was me. Who knows how that guy's mind works????

Anyway, my tenant discovered just how disagreeable it is in quick order. Just because we criticize f.com, it doesn't mean we aren't having "fun". In fact, it is a lot of fun to watch you seri-osos (sic) getting your panties all bunched up.

But what if I wasn't? What if I was still bitter about the way you and others talk about me behind my back? What's it to you? Is your life so insecure that you need the constant approval of everyone, including those with your knife in their back. I really would be loathe to see moronosa disappear. Here on moronosa it's always fair and evenhanded. The mods never (ok, it's extremely rare) edits or deletes a post. He let's us live or die by our own words. I for one, have hung myself out to dry on more than a few occasions, but the mods here let me work it out. I love that about this site.

As time passes and more folks realize that heavy handedness of forumosa editing is too constraining, they'll find their way here.

If there is anything I can do to help insure moronosa stays around, be it financial or otherwise, let me know.

Stewart Glen Advertising Sales Manager 0912-910-500

POP MY FLY

Postby SANDMAN » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:11 am

The elite posters who abuse others like me had "friends" who used to protect them from the mods. Moaman always let me attack any new posters with impunity. Then after he left I got suspended on the flob and that was it, I spit the dummy, threw my kid out of the pram and left.
PISS THE FUCK OFF! This is a backwater, second-world piss-stain on the face of the planet. You know it, I know it, we ALL know it. Sandy Murray sandman1958@gmail.com
SANDMAN

Postby CHAON THE SAGE » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:18 am

Last I looked, 50% of all the posts ever made on Forumosa were made by 50 people. That is not indicative of a community, but of a an elite club.

Moronosa doesn't pretend to represent anything or anybody. No bullshit banner adverts, no fake job adverts, no friend finders ( not that I need any help )
CHAON THE SAGE

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:22 am

Lesson 459: What to do when suspended or banned: moronosa is a warm friendly place that stands on its own and also serves as an outpost for wayward forumosans
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby DIVEA DIVYA NARANG » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:27 am

CHAON THE SAGE wrote:
POP MY FLY wrote:Forumosa is a vile place made up of well-intentioned nice people, and pedophiles.

Forumosa moderators are, in fact, a bunch of flibbidyflapping platypuses... Platypi... Platypersons?

Ha, you're a fine one to talk. You ended up being the worst Mod ever to grace forumosa.com.
Iron Oxide Lady, If you're calling me the poodle-on-expresso. Poodles are pretty. Prettier than bull -dog-bitches out for a pound of 'learn Chinese' flesh!!!!
DIVEA DIVYA NARANG

Postby CHAON THE SAGE » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:28 am

DIVEA wrote:Ha, you're a fine one to talk. You ended up being the worst Mod ever to grace forumosa.com.

In the context of this thread, I'll take the allegation that I was a terible Forumosa moderator as a compliment. It's like being accused of being an incompetent con artist.
CHAON THE SAGE

Postby DIVEA DIVYA NARANG » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:31 am

CHAON THE SAGE wrote:
DIVEA wrote:Ha, you're a fine one to talk. You ended up being the worst Mod ever to grace forumosa.com.

In the context of this thread, I'll take the allegation that I was a terible Forumosa moderator as a compliment. It's like being accused of being an incompetent con artist.

No, you shouldn't take it as a compliment. You should be embarrassed by your actions. Don't white wash your being a dipshit.
Iron Oxide Lady, If you're calling me the poodle-on-expresso. Poodles are pretty. Prettier than bull -dog-bitches out for a pound of 'learn Chinese' flesh!!!!
DIVEA DIVYA NARANG

Postby CHAON THE SAGE » Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:32 am

DIVEA wrote:
CHAON THE SAGE wrote:

No, you shouldn't take it as a compliment. You should be embarrassed by your actions. Don't white wash your being a dipshit.

Cool. I haven't been called a dipshit since 1982. I do get the 'cretin' thing a lot though.

Divea can you possibly see the irony in your comments to me here as regards my views of Forumosa? Do you get it?
CHAON THE SAGE

PreviousNext

Return to HOW VALUABLE IS YOUR WEBSITE?