ZD and Friends VS. Oscar Pistorius Prosecutor

ZAIN DEAN CONVICTED KILLER ON THE LAM

Postby NEL » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:39 pm

KEVIN SMITH THE BIG FAT CHIEF wrote:A forensic expert has identified numerous places where the security cam tapes from the KTV were clearly tampered with, and not very skillfully, either.

Mr Smith, were you there attending this so called forensics examination? You will of course advise us as the the qualifications you have regarding Audio Video digital recordings and the associations you are accredited with?

I find it remarkable that the the accused claims he never had access to the video but you obviously do.
NEL

Re: ZAIN DEAN CONVICTED KILLER ON THE LAM

Postby KEVIN SMITH THE BIG FAT CHIEF » Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:47 pm

NEL wrote:
KEVIN SMITH THE BIG FAT CHIEF wrote:A forensic expert has identified numerous places where the security cam tapes from the KTV were clearly tampered with, and not very skillfully, either.

Mr Smith, were you there attending this so called forensics examination? You will of course advise us as the the qualifications you have regarding Audio Video digital recordings and the associations you are accredited with?

I find it remarkable that the the accused claims he never had access to the video but you obviously do.

I got my accreditation by playing Super Mario Brothers with my children. My Audio Video I just use my own eyes to assess.
Of course sometimes my dirty eye glasses don't help.

I was never present for any examinations of any security tapes. In fact I wasn't present for anything at all.
Senior IP Engineer at Foxconn

KEVIN SMITH THE BIG FAT CHIEF

ZD and Friends VS. Oscar Pistorius Prosecutor

Postby MODERATOR » Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:23 pm

We here at this illustrious webs(h)ite thought it would be an interesting experiment to bring the two worlds of Zain Dean and Oscar Pistorius together. Let's see how ZD and his friends' BS would stand up against the prosecutor from the Pistorius trial, Nel. Without further ado, let's have at it.
Site Admin

Re: ZD and Friends VS. Oscar Pistorius Prosecutor

Postby SANDMAN » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:36 pm

Accusing both another person of driving the car and the cops in his case of corruption are two very serious accusations.

So is being accused of killing someone while driving drunk. Specially after already getting a confession from someone else, and then having that other person suddenly recant it after having a talk in private with the cops and his boss.
PISS THE FUCK OFF! This is a backwater, second-world piss-stain on the face of the planet. You know it, I know it, we ALL know it. Sandy Murray sandman1958@gmail.com
SANDMAN

Postby NEL » Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:43 pm

SANDMAN wrote:
Accusing both another person of driving the car and the cops in his case of corruption are two very serious accusations.

So is being accused of killing someone while driving drunk. Specially after already getting a confession from someone else, and then having that other person suddenly recant it after having a talk in private with the cops and his boss.

Making fraudulent statements about a confession is a serious matter. I read through the trial transcripts and the police interviews and nowhere is there any mention of a Mr Sandy Murray in attendance. I submit to you that you made these claims in support of your criminal friend, who has multiple criminal convictions, who has had several trials.

In respect of this Mr Murray witness, lies on blogs and forums is disallowed.
NEL

Postby MAOMAN » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:05 pm

I would assume that the last known driver of the car would be at fault.
By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby NEL » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:08 pm

MAOMAN wrote:I would assume that the last known driver of the car would be at fault.

Yes the last known driver of the car is responsible for this crime. Do you know who that is?
NEL

Postby VAIN DEAN » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:13 pm

NEL wrote:
MAOMAN wrote:I would assume that the last known driver of the car would be at fault.

Yes the last known driver of the car is responsible for this crime. Do you know who that is?

Of course. It was me.

I turned around in a half-sleeply state and saw a man I didn’t recognize thus I didn’t want to give him any details of where I lived. I was furious about letting anyone I didn't know drive my car and kicked him out.

I then got in the drivers seat and drove home, parked the car and somehow made it up to the house.
However, there is one thing I do still believe in, and that is Chris and my GF who are on the whole decent, well meaning, industrious, and friendly. I will miss their generosity of spirit, and their willingness to take it up the arse and do jail time for me. 16 November 1971 is my birthday please do send me presents
VAIN DEAN

Postby SANDMAN » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:40 pm

NEL wrote:
SANDMAN wrote:

Making fraudulent statements about a confession is a serious matter. I read through the trial transcripts and the police interviews and nowhere is there any mention of a Mr Sandy Murray in attendance. I submit to you that you made these claims in support of your criminal friend, who has multiple criminal convictions, who has had several trials.

In respect of this Mr Murray witness, lies on blogs and forums is disallowed.

All I know for damn sure is that I don't know shit about this case
PISS THE FUCK OFF! This is a backwater, second-world piss-stain on the face of the planet. You know it, I know it, we ALL know it. Sandy Murray sandman1958@gmail.com
SANDMAN

Postby MAOMAN » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:40 pm

And despite the claims of the KTV driver, there is no video evidence putting him back at the KTV six minutes later. None.
By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Next

Return to ALLEGED CRIMINALS & REAL ONES TOO