CHAON THE SAGE CALLS OUT BLACKCRUSADER

CHAON THE SAGE CALLS OUT BLACKCRUSADER

Postby CHAON THE SAGE » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:58 am

You need to take down that Moronosa site, and apologize to everyone you outed on it.
I only want to ignore Tigerman
CHAON THE SAGE

Re: CHAON THE SAGE CALLS OUT BLACKCRUSADER

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:58 am

its not my site I don't own it. You know I run ISP hosting and web sites IPTV etc yes? I host the site the owner is an expat living in Taichung
2 mins · Like
If Evolution Works, Why So Many Idiots?
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby CHAON THE SAGE » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:59 am

Then tell me who the owner is.
1 min · Like
CHAON THE SAGE

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Fri Jun 27, 2014 11:59 am

I cant I have an NDA agreement with the site owner
1 min · Like
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby CHAON THE SAGE » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:00 pm

Go fuck yourself.
Just now · Like
CHAON THE SAGE

Postby BLACKCRUSADER » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:01 pm

nice all I wanted to ask you for was some chess seeing as I school you at it all the time.

I am sure you understand what an NDA is for
BLACKCRUSADER
Site Admin

Postby MAOMAN » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Nobody ever asked me for an NDA agreement. I only outed everyone to everyone because it's my business to make sure everyone knows who everyone else is.

I also wrote a piece that internet trolls should be outed. I didn't expect anyone to do so.

This is why I'm not sure anonymity is a good idea. We're judged by what we say to others. Some people think it's a good idea to stand behind one's words. Others prefer to remain hidden. Which type of person is more likely to troll? Which type of person is more likely to try and be nice?

Anyway, I've seen enough great stuff, and met enough wonderful people, that I remain optimistic.

No information about your RLI would be available that isn't already available, even to people who don't know you. There would be no new info for people to dig up. The only new information that members would have is your RLI itself.

People might discover that NantouNinja is actually Peter Johnson. And that's it. Knowing that other members could go to his profile and through the link to his FB or LinkedIn, discover his name might encourage some civility. But it wouldn't be indexable, and the only information that people could glean from his RLI link would be what he had already made public. Presumably, Peter Johnson is smart enough to have some privacy settings on his RLI accounts. If he isn't, then privacy concerns are a moot point anyway.
By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby SANDMAN » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:17 pm

What I notice the most is how utterly I don't want or need online communication or even Internet in any form, unless I'm stuck in the office in front of the computer with nothing to do and in need of white noise to take the edge off the boredom
PISS THE FUCK OFF! This is a backwater, second-world piss-stain on the face of the planet. You know it, I know it, we ALL know it. Sandy Murray sandman1958@gmail.com
SANDMAN

Postby MAOMAN » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:22 pm

CHAON THE SAGE wrote:You need to take down that Moronosa site, and apologize to everyone you outed on it.

I was just checking out my cousin's online newspaper, the Spectator Tribune, which just launched yesterday, and I found this column, Unmasking the Internet, by Tiffy Thompson. Her closing paragraph was well-put, I thought:

The big reveal of Violentacrez on the weekend is a sobering reminder that a little sleuthing can force your virtual identity and real life identity into one. This convergence should give us all pause. If you wouldn't say it in real life, with conviction, you shouldn't say it at all. I welcome the unmasking of this man who thought that privacy was a privilege that only he should enjoy. It may raise us all to a higher standard. Because if that’s not really my life online, then maybe I should get a real life.
By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby super danger mouse hans » Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:42 am

CHAON THE SAGE wrote:You need to take down that Moronosa site, and apologize to everyone you outed on it.

I find it amusing that people on expat websites keep blogs under their own name and happily post their own real names and photos on them. and links to hos other bloggers
http://michaelturton.blogspot.com/

A quick google search of Chaon comes up with this

Chewin in the Chung
chaon.blogspot.com/
by Karl Smith - 2 days ago - ... of Taichung. For other uses, see Chaon (disambiguation). ..... (By the time I posted this, the process for this blog was over 300,000K) Fuck.

http://chaon.blogspot.tw/ and there he is Mr Karl Smith, with links to his twit account and more photos of himself.

The Taiwanese government should be well within its rights to deport anyone who works illegally here.
super danger mouse hans

Next

Return to OPEN FORUM