ZAIN DEAN'S STATEMENTS CROSS EXAMINED

ZAIN DEAN'S STATEMENTS CROSS EXAMINED

Postby VAIN DEAN » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:33 pm

Recently my own mother passed away, it was a tremendously painful and confusing time.
However, there is one thing I do still believe in, and that is Chris and my GF who are on the whole decent, well meaning, industrious, and friendly. I will miss their generosity of spirit, and their willingness to take it up the arse and do jail time for me. 16 November 1971 is my birthday please do send me presents
VAIN DEAN

Re: ZAIN DEAN'S STATEMENTS CROSS EXAMINED

Postby NEL » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:34 pm

Recently? Do you mean years ago when you changed your passport name to avoid a conviction?
NEL

Postby VAIN DEAN » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:35 pm

I was in a non alco plan
However, there is one thing I do still believe in, and that is Chris and my GF who are on the whole decent, well meaning, industrious, and friendly. I will miss their generosity of spirit, and their willingness to take it up the arse and do jail time for me. 16 November 1971 is my birthday please do send me presents
VAIN DEAN

Postby NEL » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:35 pm

... but then you get shitfaced at a KTV.
NEL

Postby VAIN DEAN » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:36 pm

On arrival at the house, I had to ring the doorbell, as I hadn’t brought my keys or briefcase. My wife asked me about these, and I was unable to answer, still quite drunk.
VAIN DEAN

Postby NEL » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:37 pm

So much for people who claim there was no evidence you were drunk.
NEL

Postby VAIN DEAN » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:38 pm

However, regarding the damage to the car, he also said that we shouldn’t make a big fuss about it, as ‘the parking lot attendants don’t make a lot of money’. The implication was that instead of complaining to the KTV about the damage, we should just get it fixed by ourselves. (In Chinese the phrase was, "bu yao nemma jijiao").
VAIN DEAN

Postby NEL » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:41 pm

Imagine someone saying, "sorry Bob, I totaled your car. As I don't earn a lot of money and you are a rich English teacher, I wont have to pay a cent right?" Total nonsense.
NEL

Postby VAIN DEAN » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:41 pm

The next day my wife called me from work to wake me and asked me what had happened the night before, specifically to the car.
VAIN DEAN

Postby NEL » Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:44 pm

The next day? You are attempting to suggest that more time had elapsed than had in actual fact. You had your car sold before noon on the same morning. And why do you refer to a wife? You were never married to that woman.
NEL

Next

Return to ALLEGED CRIMINALS & REAL ONES TOO