I am so ashamed of this guy

I am so ashamed of this guy

Postby MAOMAN » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:00 pm

So ashamed foreigners like this are in Taiwan.

Good thing is Apple daily outed his business so I won't buy from them.

http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtimene ... D%E5%BA%97
By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Re: I am so ashamed of this guy

Postby SANDMAN » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:04 pm

Twat loses temper on bus. Other twat films it. Perfect gossip fodder for the twats. Christ! There's gas leaks, plane crashes, corrupt politicians. DON'T tell me its just a slow news day. And he doesn't look very foreign, to me. Looks like a local.
PISS THE FUCK OFF! This is a backwater, second-world piss-stain on the face of the planet. You know it, I know it, we ALL know it. Sandy Murray sandman1958@gmail.com
SANDMAN

Postby serial killer on parole » Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:07 pm

SANDMAN wrote:Twat loses temper on bus. Other twat films it. Perfect gossip fodder for the twats. Christ! There's gas leaks, plane crashes, corrupt politicians. DON'T tell me its just a slow news day. And he doesn't look very foreign, to me. Looks like a local.

Yes Sandman please tell us all what a local looks like? I guess you would know then eh?

The buses also have video cameras which recorded the whole event. The guy was being an idiot.
Being banned from this forum would be like being told I couldn't play in the toilet anymore
serial killer on parole

Postby REPLICANT » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:42 pm

http://www.appledaily.com.tw/realtimene ... 08/448484/

Well big man Jason was forced to apologize to the people he threatened. Thank goodness the buses have video cams as do the passengers.

Jason took on society and had his macho moment. In fact his screaming was like when Moaman had a go at a Taiwanese chap at Capones and had to scurry away like a cockroach after flipping the bird at the guy from 10m away. Our hero is dear leader Maoman.
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Return to ALLEGED CRIMINALS & REAL ONES TOO