OH, THE INJUSTICE OF IT ALL

OH, THE INJUSTICE OF IT ALL

Postby Deuce Eater » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:27 pm

Forumease just does this shit.

I am just off another banning for making a joke in a fucking temp thread, which is laughable, but par for the course, someone here doesn't like the cut of my jib, which is fine, but enough with the bannings you sad little person. Its a small wonder Satellite Dim went all Gossip Girl over there on his site.

it feels like this site is just a bunch of bitter fucks who get their tampons twisted when certain phrases are posted by certain people
I read moronosa every day. Just wish there was more of it!
Deuce Eater

Re: OH, THE INJUSTICE OF IT ALL

Postby KTVDRIVER » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:37 pm

Another banning, huh? Perhaps it is worth asking why forumease only temporarily bans a user whose user name means taking a shit and who seemingly can't make a single post without insulting others ("sad little person; satellite dim"). However, the same shite, err site, permamently bans others who've never resorted to such behaviours. Yes, it is a "small wonder" this place exists (with many more supporters and readers than just dim satellites). Seems the forumease crew have been alienating quite a few, for quite some time.
KTVDRIVER

Re: OH, THE INJUSTICE OF IT ALL

Postby PGDADDY » Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:48 pm

Didn't someone say once "no publicity is bad publicity" or something like that ? I was banned on flob after deleting a lot of my posts.

See even in my signature line I need some publicity.

PGDADDY

Return to OPEN FORUM