MOST EXPATS ARE DRUG USERS

Re: MOST EXPATS ARE DRUG USERS

Postby MAOMAN » Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:46 pm

By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Postby REPLICANT » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:01 am

TainanCowboy wrote:
Hmmm...are these people posters on Forumosa?

We must be all thinking this, but please observe the moronosa.com rules regarding 'outing' posters on forumosa and taiwanease.

(i.e. if you know who these people are, do post any connection between Poster IDs and any information in the news.)

That's all I have to say about that.
Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave!
REPLICANT

Postby MAOMAN » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:40 pm

chewycorns wrote:It seems you are one of the crims so easily upset about Taiwan. The Taiwan Economic and Cultural Office in Vancouver said that medical tests required for a work permit do not cover marijuana and other substance abuse. A Teco official said that applicants are only required to declare that they do not use illegal drugs.

WHat a mistake that is they should do like Japan and have compulsory testing. And random testing during your stay. David Yee-Wei Fan, intelligence chief of Taiwan’s Coast Guard Administration, said that "drug trafficking from Vancouver to Taiwan still exists" despite the arrest last year of alleged drug ring leader Mathieu James Forand, a language teacher from Port Moody http://www.footprintsrecruiting.com/abo ... lish-tutor

This was a few years back. Anybody know how what happens after he leaves Taiwan? Mathieu James Forand
Canadian admits selling drugs BAIL DENIED The alleged leader of an international drug smuggling syndicate yesterday admitted possession of 414g of cocaine, 515g of marijuana and hundreds of ecstasy pills
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/ ... 2003288581

I am pleased to say that on 22 August he was deported back to Canada after 11 years in jail here.

People should support taking out the trash it's better for every expats reputation.
By the way, my real name is Tony. Next time you see me call me by that name.

You can also just PM me or call me at 0935-560-995.

Anthony Van Dyck
I stand behind my words because they're mine
MAOMAN
Site Admin

Previous

Return to ALLEGED CRIMINALS & REAL ONES TOO